GuyIncognito wrote:I understand Lockdown is popular right now, but he shouldn't go into the Hall of Fame before classic characters like Devastator, Prowl, Rodimus, etc.
I agree completely. Lockdown was great in Transformers animated, but I can't give him any extra points for being in the latest live action movie. For all we know Lockdown could end up in the "Michael Bay Hall of Shame" with Jetfire, Wheelie, etc.
Here's how I voted:
- The first combiner in the transformers universe and a great G1 toy. The only negative for this guy was the horrible treatment given to him by Michael Bay (See: giant balls). A hugely popular character who should have been put the HOF much earlier than this.
- I'm a sucker for the G1, season 1 cast, but Prowl also was reborn as a kick-ass ninja in Transformers Animated. He's got a lot of great toys from G1, to Animated to last year's Masterpiece. He's in.
3) Omega Supreme
- Omega Supreme was the first giant character and paved the way for Metroplex, Trypticon, Fort Max and Scorponok. He's the Wilt Chamberlain of the Transformers world and was a coveted G1 toy back in the day. "Omega Supreme is invincible!" : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1psVfPb6uA
- Galvatron's badass second in-command. Smart and loyal. If Megatron had Galvatron instead of Starscream, the Autobots would have been in trouble. Just a great character all-around who's held up well over time.
- He edges out Arcee and Unicron, but it was a tough call for me. As a matter of principle, I can't go against the Matrix of Leadership.