Page 4 of 4

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:34 pm
by RAcast
Sodan-1 wrote:Maria Hill is not Black Widow.

And I'm sorry but why has this been front paged? Seibertron said he wanted the site to get back to focusing on official Transformers products, which is fair enough. But how do official JEM and Avengers products fall into that catagory? Rather double standards don't you think? Or is this actually a Hasbro fansite?


I'm guessing he thought that those of us who have interest in the other SDCC stuff would appreciate it. I don't happen to be one of those people, but if I were, I'd certainly appreciate the gesture. But that's just my take, I wouldn't worry about it so much. :)

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:22 pm
by Rated X
Sodan-1 wrote:
Or is this actually a Hasbro fansite?


Thats is something that needs to be clarified in black and white.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:00 am
by Noideaforaname
This is, like, the one and only time Jem, Avengers, and the like are ever going to be anywhere near the front page, and they're all tied to the same convention. It's not like Seibertron is suddenly reporting every little story even remotely relevant to anything Hasbro.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am
by Diem
Sodan-1 wrote:Maria Hill is not Black Widow.

And I'm sorry but why has this been front paged? Seibertron said he wanted the site to get back to focusing on official Transformers products, which is fair enough. But how do official JEM and Avengers products fall into that catagory? Rather double standards don't you think? Or is this actually a Hasbro fansite?


Well the Jem universe and the Transfomers universe are already crossed over. http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Jem

It's at least as Transformers related as Marvel Crossovers or Mosaics, let alone 3rd party stuff. It's not like every single Jem release (if there is more than this one) would be covered here, but this is something of a special occasion.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 am
by Rated X
Diem wrote:
It's at least as Transformers related as Marvel Crossovers or Mosaics, let alone 3rd party stuff. It's not like every single Jem release (if there is more than this one) would be covered here, but this is something of a special occasion.


I would never have known Jem had a link to transformers. It is interesting to know and I do like oddball G1 triva. But front paging it this month was kind of bad timing.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:12 am
by Banjo-Tron
Image

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:22 am
by mattwhite924
Banjo-Tron wrote:Image



Oh God, kill it with fire!

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:27 am
by Sabrblade
Banjo-Tron wrote:Image
Image

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:57 pm
by STINGRAY749
Wow.......$100 for Bruticus. If the G2 version is released in the U.S I'll get the G2. If it isn't then I'll buy the sdcc version.

I like this Cliff 10 times more than the the takara so it's a buy.

So just so I know when to get my computer on, when are these thought to be put on HTS?

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:05 am
by RK_Striker_JK_5
STINGRAY749 wrote:So just so I know when to get my computer on, when are these thought to be put on HTS?

Yeah, that's the $50,000 question right there.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 am
by chuckdawg1999
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:
STINGRAY749 wrote:So just so I know when to get my computer on, when are these thought to be put on HTS?

Yeah, that's the $50,000 question right there.


They can't guarantee a set time so it's get up early and wait.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 am
by xyl360
I'm amazed that the $200 preorders for the Bruticus sets on BBTS are already sold out.

I'll be going the HTS route and hopefully Hasbro will create as many of these as they did the FE Deluxe SDCC Prime's from last year (still in stock on HTS for $19.99).

I still can't believe people are actually paying $200 (that's $40 EACH for each of the deluxes that make up Bruticus). I can get the FP Bruticus add-on set for that and it's way more worth it.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 am
by Kibble
xyl360 wrote:I'm amazed that the $200 preorders for the Bruticus sets on BBTS are already sold out.

I'll be going the HTS route and hopefully Hasbro will create as many of these as they did the FE Deluxe SDCC Prime's from last year (still in stock on HTS for $19.99).

I still can't believe people are actually paying $200 (that's $40 EACH for each of the deluxes that make up Bruticus). I can get the FP Bruticus add-on set for that and it's way more worth it.

Could be that they're just doing that as a backup and if/when they get a confirmed order placed with HTS they'll cancel.

Re: Hasbro SDCC 2012 Exclusives Discussion Thread

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm
by Cyberseven
xyl360 wrote:I'm amazed that the $200 preorders for the Bruticus sets on BBTS are already sold out.

I'll be going the HTS route and hopefully Hasbro will create as many of these as they did the FE Deluxe SDCC Prime's from last year (still in stock on HTS for $19.99).

I still can't believe people are actually paying $200 (that's $40 EACH for each of the deluxes that make up Bruticus). I can get the FP Bruticus add-on set for that and it's way more worth it.


I am going to try my luck at getting him on HTS.com as well. I also hope that Hasbro doesn't short these. If they are paying attention at all to preorders of this set and Amazons, and the regular retail release, they should know that they need to have a good supply ready for the wave of orders that's going to hit their servers when they come up for sale.