Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Heads Heads Heads

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:25 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:30 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)

I'm gonna pull something you normally do... How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet! :roll:
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:34 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)

I'm gonna pull something you normally do...


You really think I'm out of tricks? We'll see about that.

Bluebullet wrote:How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet! :roll:


A couple of reasons:

1. The writers publically annouced each TF in the movie, and their personalities.

2. Script leaks.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:20 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)

I'm gonna pull something you normally do...


You really think I'm out of tricks? We'll see about that.

Bluebullet wrote:How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet! :roll:


A couple of reasons:

1. The writers publically annouced each TF in the movie, and their personalities.

2. Script leaks.

Oh, really? Bumblebee is a mute, and in the script, he acts like Shia's friggin dog. Megatron is a vampire. Ironhide considers killing Sam's parents. Do you really believe that Bay&Co are telling the truth about Starscream? They could be saying that he still hates Megatron, but doesn't show it in the movie. After all, he wants to save Megatron. Are these the same personality traits we grew to love? No.
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)

I'm gonna pull something you normally do...


You really think I'm out of tricks? We'll see about that.

Bluebullet wrote:How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet! :roll:


A couple of reasons:

1. The writers publically annouced each TF in the movie, and their personalities.

2. Script leaks.

Oh, really? Bumblebee is a mute, and in the script, he acts like Shia's friggin dog. Megatron is a vampire. Ironhide considers killing Sam's parents. Do you really believe that Bay&Co are telling the truth about Starscream? They could be saying that he still hates Megatron, but doesn't show it in the movie. After all, he wants to save Megatron. Are these the same personality traits we grew to love? No.


1. They had to make some changes.

2. Bumblebee was always Spike's bitch. Have you ever seen G1? And in any case, being mute isn't a personality trait.

3. Remember Beast Machines? Megatron ate sparks there, too. And don't pull that "That's not the same Megatron" bull on me, either. Movie Megs isn't that same. The writer's are allowed to take from any souce, it's their choice.

4. Ironhide was always a badass. Now, with a PG-13 rating, they can turn that badassness into something bigger.

5. Now you're assuming. I need to read the script, so can someone PM me a copy? But I'm quite sure the writer's wouldn't straight out lie to us.

6. Like I said, they had to change some things. Nothing can be an exact carbon copy, and if it was, this movie would fail.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:17 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Kreepy boy wrote:the heads shouldent matter at all yes it is nice to see some familer faces but it is in my opinion that the personalaty is what matters that is why we love the transformert because we can relate to there problems and conflicts even if they are not exact copies IE mute bumble bee he doesn't have to talk to be enduring he still cares for and wants to help and protect his friend sam/spike


Thank you! You just explained point #1 on why designs don't matter.

For the most part, they've got the personalities down. Prime is still Prime, Starscream still hates Megatron (And vice versa), Bumblebee is just as he always was.

I think the only difference is that Megatron hates the humans even more than in the cartoon. He even refuses to speak their language.

Also, Scorpinok being a drone, but is that really that bad? (Answer: No)

I'm gonna pull something you normally do...


You really think I'm out of tricks? We'll see about that.

Bluebullet wrote:How do you know? You haven't seen the movie yet! :roll:


A couple of reasons:

1. The writers publically annouced each TF in the movie, and their personalities.

2. Script leaks.

Oh, really? Bumblebee is a mute, and in the script, he acts like Shia's friggin dog. Megatron is a vampire. Ironhide considers killing Sam's parents. Do you really believe that Bay&Co are telling the truth about Starscream? They could be saying that he still hates Megatron, but doesn't show it in the movie. After all, he wants to save Megatron. Are these the same personality traits we grew to love? No.


1. They had to make some changes.

Not all changes were needed. Prime didn't need flames. Megatron didn't need to be a vampire. Bumblebee didn't need to be a mute. There could've been decent human faces(Jazz looks like Freddy Kruger, therefore, he doesn't count), Human hands, etc...; Bay just wanted another alien invasion movie.

2. Bumblebee was always Spike's bitch. Have you ever seen G1? And in any case, being mute isn't a personality trait.

No, BB was Spike's friend. Movie BB moves his car doors like dog ears. BB was a chatter box, now he is a mute. It does count as a personality trait.

3. Remember Beast Machines? Megatron ate sparks there, too. And don't pull that "That's not the same Megatron" bull on me, either. Movie Megs isn't that same. The writer's are allowed to take from any souce, it's their choice.

No, BM Megs captured sparks and stored them. The writers pulled the vampire thing out of their asses.

4. Ironhide was always a badass. Now, with a PG-13 rating, they can turn that badassness into something bigger.

How does killing people equal badass? If I killed your parents, would you call me badass?

5. Now you're assuming. I need to read the script, so can someone PM me a copy? But I'm quite sure the writer's wouldn't straight out lie to us.

I don't have the script on my computer, but movie Starscream only says one or two sentences. When he does, it's in "alien language". The subtitle shows that he says something to the effect of "At your command, Lord Megatron." Plus, Starscream is trying to rescue Megatron. When has he ever done that?

6. Like I said, they had to change some things. Nothing can be an exact carbon copy, and if it was, this movie would fail.

No one wanted a carbon copy. We wanted a movie which updated the original show in a proper way. Ex: Alternator-like designs, Megatron a tank, same or close to personalities, more serious story, etc..; Instead, we got a mindless alien monster invasion movie with second-rate acting and no respect to the source material.
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:09 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Does it really matter? It's not made to appeal to actual Transformers fans. It's made to appeal to the masses, which, whether you like it or not, both A) outnumber us 100:1, and B) aren't into the same shit as us.

The Bible wrote:God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things that should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.


(It's the former, no the latter)
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:10 pm

Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:12 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.


That is why the Baby Jesus drops the Holy biscut. To show His extreme displeasure.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.


That is why the Baby Jesus drops the Holy biscut. To show His extreme displeasure.


The term "Dropping loaves and fish" comes to mind.

I'm not sure why.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:19 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.


That is why the Baby Jesus drops the Holy biscuit. To show His extreme displeasure.


The term "Dropping loaves and fish" comes to mind.

I'm not sure why.


Yes, but when the Holy biscuit is multiplied, you don't want to eat it. Though, it might just go good with fish........
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Shadowman » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:31 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.


That is why the Baby Jesus drops the Holy biscuit. To show His extreme displeasure.


The term "Dropping loaves and fish" comes to mind.

I'm not sure why.


Yes, but when the Holy biscuit is multiplied, you don't want to eat it. Though, it might just go good with fish........


My cousin Dave ate a Holy Buscuit, then his head exploded.

It's totally true.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Melvin, the Lord of Darkness
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28639
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:08 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.


Dude, you know Bluebullet cries when we say bad things about him. He thinks people agreeing with each other and not him is evil.


That is why the Baby Jesus drops the Holy biscuit. To show His extreme displeasure.


The term "Dropping loaves and fish" comes to mind.

I'm not sure why.


Yes, but when the Holy biscuit is multiplied, you don't want to eat it. Though, it might just go good with fish........


My cousin Dave ate a Holy Buscuit, then his head exploded.

It's totally true.


Don't feel bad. That happens to everybody named 'Dave'. It's a state law.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Bluebullet » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:03 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.

I never said that. When you resort to falsifying my words, it shows what kind of person you really are.

Get back on topic before a mod closes it.
Bluebullet

Postby Hotrod » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:11 pm

Bluebullet wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:A whole bunch of ****** ass bullshit that I'm really not suicidal enough to bother reading.


Man, you make baby Jesus cry. Then poop.

I never said that. When you resort to falsifying my words, it shows what kind of person you really are.

Get back on topic before a mod closes it.

#-o

Okay 2 points I want to address

1.) Not to be mean Bluebullet, it was a joke he was not putting words in your mouth, a mean one and if you want an explaination pm me.

2.) Guys please let's not resort to personal attacks on each other. We do not want to hurt anyone's feeling and start a flame war that will end badly for everyone involved.

Please carry on back on topic.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8940
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:29 pm

Actually, it only seemed to be ending badly for Bluebullit.


And what was the original topic anyway?
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Hotrod » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:40 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:Actually, it only seemed to be ending badly for Bluebullit.


And what was the original topic anyway?


My guess is looking at the similarities in the heads.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8940
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Predaprince » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Ironhidensh wrote:Actually, it only seemed to be ending badly for Bluebullit.


And what was the original topic anyway?


Yeah, because how would you know. All you seem to do is scan the threads to find where Shadowman is bashing someone who took an opposing side on an issue and begin personal negative attacks to that person with no knowledge of the original issue.

Hotrod, I'm quite surprised that a mod simply brushes aside what just happened. I, for one, am getting tired of seeing these two making immature bashes against people who have valid factual opposition to them on a valid TF issue.

And, I'm pretty sure that the two of them are going to start bashing me over what I just written and I say go ahead. Prove what you are and what you do to posters who merely state facts and their opinions.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Ironhidensh » Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:59 am

Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Actually, it only seemed to be ending badly for Bluebullit.


And what was the original topic anyway?


Yeah, because how would you know. All you seem to do is scan the threads to find where Shadowman is bashing someone who took an opposing side on an issue and begin personal negative attacks to that person with no knowledge of the original issue.

Hotrod, I'm quite surprised that a mod simply brushes aside what just happened. I, for one, am getting tired of seeing these two making immature bashes against people who have valid factual opposition to them on a valid TF issue.

And, I'm pretty sure that the two of them are going to start bashing me over what I just written and I say go ahead. Prove what you are and what you do to posters who merely state facts and their opinions.


BASH!!!
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6722
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Fender Bender » Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:54 am

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Actually, it only seemed to be ending badly for Bluebullit.


And what was the original topic anyway?


Yeah, because how would you know. All you seem to do is scan the threads to find where Shadowman is bashing someone who took an opposing side on an issue and begin personal negative attacks to that person with no knowledge of the original issue.

Hotrod, I'm quite surprised that a mod simply brushes aside what just happened. I, for one, am getting tired of seeing these two making immature bashes against people who have valid factual opposition to them on a valid TF issue.

And, I'm pretty sure that the two of them are going to start bashing me over what I just written and I say go ahead. Prove what you are and what you do to posters who merely state facts and their opinions.


Predaprince, don't worry about it.
Image
We never "Swindle" you, join us at Dairycon 2014 in GLORIOUS Fond du Lac, WI!
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6443
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bun-Bun » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:13 am

Ironhidensh wrote:And what was the original topic anyway?


Going by the original post.....
Yeah what the hell was this thread supposed to be about? there's just a buncha head shots, nothing else.

You could post whatever you want as long as the word head was in there somewhere.

:-? Come to think of it,using those guidlines could really liven this thread up. :lol: :lol:
The opinions expressed in this post are well-reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not those of SEIBERTRON.COM, its staff members, or any other site lackeys.
Anyone who says otherwise is itching for a fight.

Image
User avatar
Bun-Bun
Gestalt
Posts: 2749
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:23 am

Postby TheMuffin » Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:02 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Bun-Bun wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:And what was the original topic anyway?


Going by the original post.....
Yeah what the hell was this thread supposed to be about? there's just a buncha head shots, nothing else.

You could post whatever you want as long as the word head was in there somewhere.

:-? Come to think of it,using those guidlines could really liven this thread up. :lol: :lol:


Yikes! :lol:
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11034
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:58 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
This thread has deteriorated into absolute crap. Please keep the thread on track and stop with the personal attacks.
Thank you.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18475
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Postby skyhammer » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Some of those heads look horrible, he was probably basig them of predator face, wich was also horrible ;)
But im guessing that they wanted to make Decepticons look scarry, im wondering how it wil be with their personalities, are cockroaches really worst human enemies he(director) could think about?

Anyway, AFAIK they are chaning their apperence all the time, optimus had a bit different head in first shots, jazz probably too... maybe we will see more changes in future, or maybe those faces are going to fit well to movie? But what movie? Bayformers of course!
skyhammer
Mini-Con
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:10 pm

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014