- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
They're talking about the Galvatron from the original cartoon series, aka Generation 1. In the very first Movie, Megatron, from the original series of 1984, gets upgraded into Galvatron, the Decepticon Leader for Season 3, 1986.
That's right, Transformers has been in existence since 1984. Reinvented plenty of times since then:
1984-1990: Generation 1
1992-1995: Generation 2
1996-1999: Beast Wars
2000-2001: Beast Machines
2001-2002: Robots in Disguise
2007: Live Action Movie
2009: Revenge of the Fallen
2011: Dark of the Moon
Because of those reinventions, there have been several Optimus Primes, Megatrons, and the like. It's no continuous series by any means, it's like Marvel's multiverse, with different versions of each character.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) RiD Landfill (regular, not the yellow)
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- JelZe GoldRabbit =:3