Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Cryhavok
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
That would be Cybertron Scrapmetal, 2006.
He transforms into a spider tank (missing four legs), and is apparently like an Insecticon,
He comes in 3 colors total: red, yellow and blue. The blue is exclusive to Japan, much to my chagrin
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13517
- News Credits: 19
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Cyber Bishop, Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Cryhavok
Registered users: AntiHero0X, BeastProwl, Bing [Bot], CADimusPrimus, Crosshairs, Cyber Bishop, durroth, Exabot [Bot], ghostcat4, Gladky, God Magnus, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, hinomars19, Irondan183, JelZe GoldRabbit, LOST Cybertronian, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mkall, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Shadowman, SW's SilverHammer, User897, Yotsuyasan