Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
That would be Cybertron Scrapmetal, 2006.
He transforms into a spider tank (missing four legs), and is apparently like an Insecticon,
He comes in 3 colors total: red, yellow and blue. The blue is exclusive to Japan, much to my chagrin
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14500
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: allcody, Bing [Bot], Crann777, dabattousai, Economus Prime, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], mesh, MP-prime, Mr O, MrGameAndToy, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Naked Magnus, RotorstormNZ, sixsixty, stormleafeon, Yahoo [Bot]