High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:34 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ViperEye82 wrote:Also, why are there multiple comments of people asking to incorporate either Bayverse DOTM guys or PRIME guys into the game? How about NO.


Certainly not DOTM guys, but Prime guys? I wouldn't be surprised. Prime and FoC are part of the same continuity, as is WFC, Exodus, and Exiles.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5771
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PaxCybertron82 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:28 am

Motto: "Courage and a Sword"
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
PrymeStriker wrote:
ViperEye82 wrote:Also, why are there multiple comments of people asking to incorporate either Bayverse DOTM guys or PRIME guys into the game? How about NO.


Certainly not DOTM guys, but Prime guys? I wouldn't be surprised. Prime and FoC are part of the same continuity, as is WFC, Exodus, and Exiles.



I'm talking more aesthetics than anything. I know they basically "had" to make it the same continuity, but the designs are worlds apart.
www.paxcybertron.com

Team PaxCybertron - Videos,write ups, Podcast -
PaxCybertron82
Fuzor
Posts: 224
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: Iacon
Buy from PaxCybertron82 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:01 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ViperEye82 wrote:but the designs are worlds apart.


Are they?

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5771
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PaxCybertron82 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:08 am

Motto: "Courage and a Sword"
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Yes. Take a look at your signature picutre. There are just as many examples of how they are totally different, more if you factor Breakdown went from a car to a giant truck.

So yeah. My point is, not every likes PRIME. This game was geared more toward the G1 fan base than the Prime fan base DESPITE the "connection" in the story.
www.paxcybertron.com

Team PaxCybertron - Videos,write ups, Podcast -
PaxCybertron82
Fuzor
Posts: 224
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: Iacon
Buy from PaxCybertron82 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PrymeStriker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 am

Motto: "When did I get this tattoo?"
Weapon: Thrust Gun
ViperEye82 wrote:more if you factor Breakdown went from a car to a giant truck.


The story behind that is Breakdown upgraded into a bulkier body to clash fists with Bulkhead. If Breakdown was in FoC, that might have happened during the story.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5771
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Happytown, Hell
Alt Mode: An Enormous Red Rocket
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 1

Re: High Moon Studios and Ford Australia to Create Aussie Transformers Ford Falcon

Postby PaxCybertron82 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:16 am

Motto: "Courage and a Sword"
Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
PrymeStriker wrote:
ViperEye82 wrote:more if you factor Breakdown went from a car to a giant truck.


The story behind that is Breakdown upgraded into a bulkier body to clash fists with Bulkhead. If Breakdown was in FoC, that might have happened during the story.



That's super. It doesn't change my opinion that the two aesthetics should be kept separated.
www.paxcybertron.com

Team PaxCybertron - Videos,write ups, Podcast -
PaxCybertron82
Fuzor
Posts: 224
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: Iacon
Buy from PaxCybertron82 on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United CROSSHAIRS - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 49 minutes 28 seconds
2006 TRANSFORMERS ALTERNATORS SCION XB AUTOBOT SKIDS 1:24 SCALE - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 37 minutes 29 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United DRIFT - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 23 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS MOVIE 2007 BLACKOUT VOYAGER SEALED NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 3 hours 38 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United HOUND - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 57 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS Age Of Extinction Platinum Edition Autobots United BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 30 minutes 6 seconds
NEW Transformers Hero Mashers Bumblebee & Strafe TEAM PACK Hasbro toy Sealed - Time Remaining: 5 days 1 hour 2 minutes
New Transformers Takara Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron Action Figure In Stock - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 49 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016