Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:28 pm

What if it opens with Cybertronian protoforms landing on earth during the prehistoric period. They scan the Dinosaurs and transform into Cybertronian versions of the creatures as to blend in. They begin to learn from the Dinosaurs and develop a trust with them. Then years later the meteorite arrives and kills all the Dinosaurs. The Dinobots somehow survive the blast. They are horrified at the skeletal remains of their Dinosaur friends. With no ship or way of getting off the planet. They go into stasis.
We jump forward millions of years later to the present day time. While digging for fossilized remains, a Chinese paleontologist falls through a crack in the desert-like landscape. He had just struck through a cavern or something, I dunno. It is there he comes face to face with the Dinobots, still in deep stasis.

What do you guys think, Is this a possible opening? Do you have your own ideas or things to add to this?

:BOT:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:58 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I don't think Cybertronians can scan organic lifeforms.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4642
News Credits: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby njb902 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:04 am

What about the girl transformer in rotf?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby RhA » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
They scanned a broomstick for that.
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5430
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby njb902 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:45 am

RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby RhA » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:


I means I think that girl is far too skinny to be healthy. She looks like a broomstick with boobs.

-edit-

Boobstick! Hah!
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5430
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby jaws » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:What if it opens with Cybertronian protoforms landing on earth during the prehistoric period. They scan the Dinosaurs and transform into Cybertronian versions of the creatures as to blend in. They begin to learn from the Dinosaurs and develop a trust with them. Then years later the meteorite arrives and kills all the Dinosaurs. The Dinobots somehow survive the blast. They are horrified at the skeletal remains of their Dinosaur friends. With no ship or way of getting off the planet. They go into stasis.
We jump forward millions of years later to the present day time. While digging for fossilized remains, a Chinese paleontologist falls through a crack in the desert-like landscape. He had just struck through a cavern or something, I dunno. It is there he comes face to face with the Dinobots, still in deep stasis.

What do you guys think, Is this a possible opening? Do you have your own ideas or things to add to this?

:BOT:


That's what I'm thinking too: a flashback to prehistoric times to see the Dinobots story, then jump to post-DOTM world.
jaws
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:36 pm

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
njb902 wrote:What about the girl transformer in rotf?


Different process.
I Am.
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4642
News Credits: 26
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:34 am
Location: The Kingdom of Heaven
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:09 pm

RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:


I means I think that girl is far too skinny to be healthy. She looks like a broomstick with boobs.

-edit-

Boobstick! Hah!


No arguments there :lol:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 293
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

AFA 1988 Hasbro Transformers - Series 5 Seacon Decepticon Leader - Snaptrap - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 5 minutes 3 seconds
1984 TRANSFORMERS INSECTICON KICKBACK ROBOT TO INSECT TOY IN BOX AS SHOWN G1 MIB - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 20 minutes 21 seconds
Transformers G2 Megatron Loose - Time Remaining: 4 days 39 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers G2 Generation 2 SKYDIVE Aerialbot Superion Complete Open Card - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 40 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers G2 Generation 2 AIR RAID Aerialbot Superion Complete Open Card - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 55 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Generations Jetfire - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 42 minutes 5 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations IDW Blitzwing New - Time Remaining: 4 days 4 hours 12 minutes 21 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Autobot Springer Mint in Box - Time Remaining: 3 days 22 hours 57 minutes 11 seconds
Website Security Test