Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:28 pm

What if it opens with Cybertronian protoforms landing on earth during the prehistoric period. They scan the Dinosaurs and transform into Cybertronian versions of the creatures as to blend in. They begin to learn from the Dinosaurs and develop a trust with them. Then years later the meteorite arrives and kills all the Dinosaurs. The Dinobots somehow survive the blast. They are horrified at the skeletal remains of their Dinosaur friends. With no ship or way of getting off the planet. They go into stasis.
We jump forward millions of years later to the present day time. While digging for fossilized remains, a Chinese paleontologist falls through a crack in the desert-like landscape. He had just struck through a cavern or something, I dunno. It is there he comes face to face with the Dinobots, still in deep stasis.

What do you guys think, Is this a possible opening? Do you have your own ideas or things to add to this?

:BOT:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:58 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I don't think Cybertronians can scan organic lifeforms.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3720
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby njb902 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:04 am

What about the girl transformer in rotf?
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby RhA » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:40 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
They scanned a broomstick for that.
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby njb902 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:45 am

RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2564
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:50 am

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby RhA » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:05 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:


I means I think that girl is far too skinny to be healthy. She looks like a broomstick with boobs.

-edit-

Boobstick! Hah!
Image
Latest TF: Generations Skids, Generations Rhinox & MIB G1 Whirl
User avatar
RhA
City Commander
Posts: 3726
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby jaws » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:17 pm

Transformers Fanatic wrote:What if it opens with Cybertronian protoforms landing on earth during the prehistoric period. They scan the Dinosaurs and transform into Cybertronian versions of the creatures as to blend in. They begin to learn from the Dinosaurs and develop a trust with them. Then years later the meteorite arrives and kills all the Dinosaurs. The Dinobots somehow survive the blast. They are horrified at the skeletal remains of their Dinosaur friends. With no ship or way of getting off the planet. They go into stasis.
We jump forward millions of years later to the present day time. While digging for fossilized remains, a Chinese paleontologist falls through a crack in the desert-like landscape. He had just struck through a cavern or something, I dunno. It is there he comes face to face with the Dinobots, still in deep stasis.

What do you guys think, Is this a possible opening? Do you have your own ideas or things to add to this?

:BOT:


That's what I'm thinking too: a flashback to prehistoric times to see the Dinobots story, then jump to post-DOTM world.
jaws
Pretender
Posts: 778
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:36 pm

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
njb902 wrote:What about the girl transformer in rotf?


Different process.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
City Commander
Posts: 3720
News Credits: 7
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: How I think Transformers: Age Of Extinction will open...

Postby Transformers Fanatic » Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:09 pm

RhA wrote:
njb902 wrote:
RhA wrote:They scanned a broomstick for that.


Wow I completely don't get it :HEADHURTS:


I means I think that girl is far too skinny to be healthy. She looks like a broomstick with boobs.

-edit-

Boobstick! Hah!


No arguments there :lol:
Transformers Fanatic
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014