Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

how to defeat megatron tips in the game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

how to defeat megatron tips in the game

Postby dragons » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:05 am

first i like to say the ending for the game should be the ending for the movie if the film is anything like to the comic version

1 keep blast at megatron with your missles strong attack and then when hes in robot mode keep throwing things at him until you see his life bar ound away on until he transforms away he will do this 3 times.

2 to get health shoot at the copters above you look where they crash land and the health packs are there

3 after you battled megtron for a second time 3rd time he be in robot mode keep throwing things at him until yuo can get next to him to fight. best thing to throw at him trees, lamppost, cars dodge his chaging attacks im not that good at giving tips

anyquestions leave message for me i will respond dragonball3166@msn.com
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2797
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:28 pm

Re: how to defeat megatron tips in the game

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:08 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
dragons wrote:first i like to say the ending for the game should be the ending for the movie if the film is anything like to the comic version

1 keep blast at megatron with your missles strong attack and then when hes in robot mode keep throwing things at him until you see his life bar ound away on until he transforms away he will do this 3 times.

2 to get health shoot at the copters above you look where they crash land and the health packs are there

3 after you battled megtron for a second time 3rd time he be in robot mode keep throwing things at him until yuo can get next to him to fight. best thing to throw at him trees, lamppost, cars dodge his chaging attacks im not that good at giving tips

anyquestions leave message for me i will respond dragonball3166@msn.com


To much. Don't shoot, shooting is pointless, he blocks all shots. When he lands, hit him with a tank, then melee him until he flies off. Repeat until the forth time. When he lands the forth time, you have to hit him with several tanks before you can melee him.

The helicopters are a good bit of advice. If you're unable to dodge his shoulder ram, use your force shield.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 am

im not good at gigvin tips made short as posssiblie but he does have differnt moves everytime you face hime which is probably why i put alot down
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2797
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:28 pm

Postby Xion » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:43 pm

The chicken way is that yoi take Regenate Minicon, longshot Minicon , the simple wavelaser and the fast speed Minicon then you take him as much energy out with the gun and when you see that your lifebar going low you go under the plateforme where the hot magma is and put more or less in the middle just until you get full energy again and do the same procedure just until he is down. 8)
Xion
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Xion wrote:The chicken way is that yoi take Regenate Minicon, longshot Minicon , the simple wavelaser and the fast speed Minicon then you take him as much energy out with the gun and when you see that your lifebar going low you go under the plateforme where the hot magma is and put more or less in the middle just until you get full energy again and do the same procedure just until he is down. 8)


Wrong game.
Bad Religion wrote:Hey do what you want, but don't do it around me.
Idleness and dissipation breed apathy.
I sit on my arse all goddamn day,
A misanthropic anthropoid with nothing to
Say what you must, do all you can,
Break all the fracking rules and
Go to Hell with Superman and
Die like a champion, yeah hey!

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5235
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Postby rumble » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:21 pm

exactly xion is talking about the armada version
rumble
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:18 am

Postby Xion » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Yeah, because Megatron in the Jamapnese Game is so easy to defeat.
Xion
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

Postby Anubis Prime » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 am

megatron was oddly easy in the transformers movie game..i was hoping him to take me at least 2 or 3 tries. it onli took me 1 n im generally i REALLY bad gamer
Anubis Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 3:00 am


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Animated TA-20 Blackout Free Shipping - Time Remaining: 7 days 12 hours 44 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers / Dark of the Moon Bumblebee non-scale ABS & PVC & POM-painted - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 29 minutes 41 seconds
New Transformers Masterpiece MP29 Shockwave Free Shipping Takara Tomy - Time Remaining: 7 days 9 hours 29 minutes 30 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends series LG07 jet Fire figure NEW - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 14 minutes 36 seconds
New Transformers Adventure TAV40 Ironjam & Bumblebee Tekken Armor (Tentative Nam - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 22 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Movie Automorph Technology Autobot Ratchet Voyager Class Hasbro - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 10 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Dark Moon DOTM Ultimate Optimus Prime Figure New Year of the Dragon - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 57 minutes 13 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS TRANSMETALS OPTIMUS PRIMAL PRIME  FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 20 hours 2 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #160 - Grappling with Memory
Twincast / Podcast #160:
"Grappling with Memory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, December 3rd, 2016
Website Security Test