how to defeat megatron tips in the game

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

how to defeat megatron tips in the game

Postby dragons » Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:05 am

first i like to say the ending for the game should be the ending for the movie if the film is anything like to the comic version

1 keep blast at megatron with your missles strong attack and then when hes in robot mode keep throwing things at him until you see his life bar ound away on until he transforms away he will do this 3 times.

2 to get health shoot at the copters above you look where they crash land and the health packs are there

3 after you battled megtron for a second time 3rd time he be in robot mode keep throwing things at him until yuo can get next to him to fight. best thing to throw at him trees, lamppost, cars dodge his chaging attacks im not that good at giving tips

anyquestions leave message for me i will respond dragonball3166@msn.com
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2779
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:28 pm

Re: how to defeat megatron tips in the game

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:08 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
dragons wrote:first i like to say the ending for the game should be the ending for the movie if the film is anything like to the comic version

1 keep blast at megatron with your missles strong attack and then when hes in robot mode keep throwing things at him until you see his life bar ound away on until he transforms away he will do this 3 times.

2 to get health shoot at the copters above you look where they crash land and the health packs are there

3 after you battled megtron for a second time 3rd time he be in robot mode keep throwing things at him until yuo can get next to him to fight. best thing to throw at him trees, lamppost, cars dodge his chaging attacks im not that good at giving tips

anyquestions leave message for me i will respond dragonball3166@msn.com


To much. Don't shoot, shooting is pointless, he blocks all shots. When he lands, hit him with a tank, then melee him until he flies off. Repeat until the forth time. When he lands the forth time, you have to hit him with several tanks before you can melee him.

The helicopters are a good bit of advice. If you're unable to dodge his shoulder ram, use your force shield.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Postby dragons » Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:41 am

im not good at gigvin tips made short as posssiblie but he does have differnt moves everytime you face hime which is probably why i put alot down
Image
dragons
Gestalt
Posts: 2779
News Credits: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:28 pm

Postby Xion » Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:43 pm

The chicken way is that yoi take Regenate Minicon, longshot Minicon , the simple wavelaser and the fast speed Minicon then you take him as much energy out with the gun and when you see that your lifebar going low you go under the plateforme where the hot magma is and put more or less in the middle just until you get full energy again and do the same procedure just until he is down. 8)
Xion
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:55 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Xion wrote:The chicken way is that yoi take Regenate Minicon, longshot Minicon , the simple wavelaser and the fast speed Minicon then you take him as much energy out with the gun and when you see that your lifebar going low you go under the plateforme where the hot magma is and put more or less in the middle just until you get full energy again and do the same procedure just until he is down. 8)


Wrong game.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Postby rumble » Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:21 pm

exactly xion is talking about the armada version
rumble
Minibot
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:18 am

Postby Xion » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:14 pm

Yeah, because Megatron in the Jamapnese Game is so easy to defeat.
Xion
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 846
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:49 pm

Postby Anubis Prime » Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:14 am

megatron was oddly easy in the transformers movie game..i was hoping him to take me at least 2 or 3 tries. it onli took me 1 n im generally i REALLY bad gamer
Anubis Prime
Mini-Con
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 13, 2005 3:00 am


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Rattrap Beast Wars Rattrap Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 25 minutes 32 seconds
Kids Logic 2014 Transformers TF01 Optimus Prime Mini Translucent ver LED Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 13 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Menasor COMPLETE Stunticons Dead End Dragstrip - Time Remaining: 3 days 23 hours 56 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers - Drag Strip, Hatchet, Thunderhead Figures x 8 DOTM ,Bundle, Joblot - Time Remaining: 17 days 8 hours 13 minutes 54 seconds
TRANSFORMERS Platinum Edition INSECTICONS Bombshell Kickback & Skrapnel Figure - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
MECHTECH Transformers Optimus Prime  - Dark of the Moon - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Optimus Prime & Shockwave Mechtech - Time Remaining: 3 days 7 hours 34 minutes 59 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HENKEI ASTROTRAIN D-03 TAKARA JAPAN MISB NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 58 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016