Hunt idea

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Phasewing » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Motto: "When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. Casually."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
I'm definitely game. :D
Image
Currently wandering off at:
Guild Wars 2, Jade Quarry(NA server)
User avatar
Phasewing
City Commander
Posts: 3175
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Land of Lost Socks and Birdfood
Strength: ???
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Neo Crusader » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:24 pm

I'm in.
Neo Crusader

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Bloodlust » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Motto: "Motrin and water cures everything"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Since I already posted, I think it's a given....

But I'm down.
Image
EPIC WIN sig by slip!!
Psychout wrote:Less of the drama please, this is the internet, it's serious business.
User avatar
Bloodlust
Brainmaster
Posts: 1317
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2003 9:40 am
Location: Seems to be anywhere but where I want to be
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Rank: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Absolute Zero » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Chaoslock wrote:That sounds better, I thought it was going to be set on hard difficulty for higher levels...

Now I'll only need to think out some decent configs...


It is, but only for 4s and 5s really, and mostly 5s. It's to give the little people a chance, before we crush them with our superior number of kills. Muwahahahahahaha!
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Name_Violation » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:39 am

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Absolute Zero wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:That sounds better, I thought it was going to be set on hard difficulty for higher levels...

Now I'll only need to think out some decent configs...


It is, but only for 4s and 5s really, and mostly 5s. It's to give the little people a chance, before we crush them with our superior number of kills. Muwahahahahahaha!

actually I'm like a week away from a 6. less if i get lucky. B-) :-B
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Absolute Zero » Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:50 am

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Name_Violation wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:That sounds better, I thought it was going to be set on hard difficulty for higher levels...

Now I'll only need to think out some decent configs...


It is, but only for 4s and 5s really, and mostly 5s. It's to give the little people a chance, before we crush them with our superior number of kills. Muwahahahahahaha!

actually I'm like a week away from a 6. less if i get lucky. B-) :-B


Good, I'll get more XP off of you then. :D I'm about a month off level 5.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Hunt idea

Postby alldarker » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Hmmm... Sounds interesting; I'd definitely like to get in on this too! My team members have killed level 5's before... But I'm counting more on quantity of kills than on quality of kills!
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1451
News Credits: 7
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Name_Violation wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:That sounds better, I thought it was going to be set on hard difficulty for higher levels...

Now I'll only need to think out some decent configs...


It is, but only for 4s and 5s really, and mostly 5s. It's to give the little people a chance, before we crush them with our superior number of kills. Muwahahahahahaha!

actually I'm like a week away from a 6. less if i get lucky. B-) :-B


*Prepares the repairer-configs* :HEADHURTS: -> :ic$:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Image

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
User avatar
Chaoslock
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5246
News Credits: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:31 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Name_Violation » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:29 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Chaoslock wrote:
Name_Violation wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Chaoslock wrote:That sounds better, I thought it was going to be set on hard difficulty for higher levels...

Now I'll only need to think out some decent configs...


It is, but only for 4s and 5s really, and mostly 5s. It's to give the little people a chance, before we crush them with our superior number of kills. Muwahahahahahaha!

actually I'm like a week away from a 6. less if i get lucky. B-) :-B


*Prepares the repairer-configs* :HEADHURTS: -> :ic$:

hehe. actually might be able to make 2 6's. i could make mongrol one now, but i don't wanna reinstall armor. so it looks like 6-ish days till he's there too
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:26 am

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
Current count is 3 bots interested and 5 cons. Either there's not enough active people on the boards, or not enough people think it's a good idea it looks like.
NoFX wrote:We're better off this way
Say what you're gonna say
So go ahead and label me
An ***hole cause I can
Accept responsibility, for what I've done
But not for who I am

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
User avatar
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5224
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Phasewing » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Motto: "When you come to a roadblock, take a detour. Casually."
Weapon: Electro-burst Rifle
Absolute Zero wrote:Current count is 3 bots interested and 5 cons. Either there's not enough active people on the boards, or not enough people think it's a good idea it looks like.

Well, we haven't tried everything to attract attention... this game needs moar life... I miss the good ol' days.

How about someone doing the bulletins for the bots and cons on the HMW front page about this, see if we get any attention?
Image
Currently wandering off at:
Guild Wars 2, Jade Quarry(NA server)
User avatar
Phasewing
City Commander
Posts: 3175
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:50 pm
Location: Land of Lost Socks and Birdfood
Strength: ???
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 5
Rank: N/A
Courage: ???
Skill: Infinity

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:50 pm

Phasewing wrote:How about someone doing the bulletins for the bots and cons on the HMW front page about this, see if we get any attention?


Yeah sure we'll get right on that. :-(
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Raphael Prime » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm

Weapon: Energy Shurikens
Burn wrote:
Phasewing wrote:How about someone doing the bulletins for the bots and cons on the HMW front page about this, see if we get any attention?


Yeah sure we'll get right on that. :-(



I'm curious, what is the current situation for those bulletins?

And on topic, i'll make my decision by tonight if i'll join in on this. I would like to, it's just a matter of my attention span for it.
"And i can't be happier having a seasoned law enforcement official working the case for me. Just attack it. Like you're hungry. Like the wolf"
Image
User avatar
Raphael Prime
Pretender
Posts: 726
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:21 pm
Location: Coming down the wing, blowing by your defense and stuffing it 5-hole on your goalie
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Burn » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:25 pm

Raphael Prime wrote:I'm curious, what is the current situation for those bulletins?


I don't think Mkall even has access to it.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42933
News Credits: 85
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Editor » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Burn wrote:
Raphael Prime wrote:I'm curious, what is the current situation for those bulletins?


I don't think Mkall even has access to it.


Is it simply an access issue, or is that section borked, if so with all the fiddling that Ryan is doing, has he said to anyone if he's going to do anything about it?
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3640
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 2:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: Hunt idea

Postby Zordon » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:24 pm

Motto: "I'm sure on some planet your style is impressive, but your weak link is: this is seibertron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
hi guys,
not been reading the board for a couple of days, sign me up
Image
User avatar
Zordon
Pretender
Posts: 709
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS : Generations FOC Voyager GRIMLOCK - Glowing Eyes & Mouth NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 21 hours 39 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SUNSTREAKER CHUG CLASSICS HENKAI UNIVERSE GENERATIONS MINT COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 25 days 18 hours 24 minutes 54 seconds
BRUTICUS Transformers Combiner Wars Boxed Set ONSLAUGHT BLAST OFF VORTEX BRAWL - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 14 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Victorion Torchbearers Boxed Set - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 29 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DELUXE WAVE 2 CHROMRDOME w/ STYLOR MIMP USA IN Stock - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 46 minutes 52 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Sunstorm Sun Storm Hasbro MISB TRU Exclusive - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 3 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Timelines Subscription Club TFSS 3.0 Starscream W/Box & Paperwork - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 4 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Masterpiece Acidstorm Acid Storm Hasbro MISB TRU Exclusive - Time Remaining: 2 days 18 hours 6 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #156 - Gestalt Theory
Twincast / Podcast #156:
"Gestalt Theory"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 24th, 2016