I found a box of Transformers.

Share photos of your Transformers collection here in this dedicated forum to showcase our collections.

I found a box of Transformers.

Postby aj712 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:22 am

I found a box of Transformers gathering dust. I took a look at a few of them and some of them are broken, but nothing horrible and I still have most of the pieces.

The box they came in said they are from the 1980s.
There is also a Transformers chapter book and a video tape with the original cartoon movie.

I looked some of them up and they said something about Transformers Beast Wars. I have no idea what that means since I don't follow the series.

I would just like to know if it's worth my time trying to sell these or if I should just kick them to the curb. I know nothing about the series, the toys, where to start...so any help would be great.

Here's a picture of the collection:

Image

bigger: http://tinypic.com/r/nvtzdy/3

Thanks!
aj712
Mini-Con
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:15 am

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Burn » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:40 am

Never EVER kick them to the curb.

The bulk of it looks to be Beast Wars with one or two figures from Beast Machines and Armada.

The only thing from 1980's there is the collector case.

If you can get some more pics, preferably individual figures plus all the loose bits and pieces you've got we'll help you piece them together and give you a better understanding of their worth.
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42763
News Credits: 83
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Seachriya » Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:47 am

NEVER THROW OUT TRANSFORMERS! If it's beast wars or beast machines they would be a rare treasure but they may sell for a high price! But i would keep them you could always try and fix them! :grin:
Seachriya
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 am

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Seachriya » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Oh there also a silver bolt i see, how many do you have? :-?
Seachriya
Mini-Con
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 am

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Rastamus Prime » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 am

Motto: "Objects in mirror are losing!"
Weapon: Surface-To-Air Cannons
Those be some shitty Transformers, I'd junk 'em or possibly pawn them off.
Me Grimlock built Ford tough!


Image
User avatar
Rastamus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: Cybertron's Autobahn.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Editor » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:09 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Rastamus Prime wrote:Those be some shitty Transformers, I'd junk 'em or possibly pawn them off.


Come on, This person is looking for our help not to be razzed. Yes it's not the best assortment out there but there are parts in there I'm sure people are interested in.

Educate and debate, but don't be a dick to someone looking for assistance.

Edit for response rather than add new post.
[pirate]Arr Billy, then ya need to make sure you let us know that tidbit, less we think you're looking to walk the plank.[/pirate]
Last edited by Editor on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
User avatar
Editor
City Commander
Posts: 3640
News Credits: 9
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 2:18 am
Location: Vancouver, Cascadia
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: ???
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:13 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I'd keep them even if they're broken or of no resell value. They're prob a part of your childhood memories, that alone is priceless :-?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Rastamus Prime » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:41 am

Motto: "Objects in mirror are losing!"
Weapon: Surface-To-Air Cannons
Editor wrote:
Rastamus Prime wrote:Those be some shitty Transformers, I'd junk 'em or possibly pawn them off.


Come on, This person is looking for our help not to be razzed. Yes it's not the best assortment out there but there are parts in there I'm sure people are interested in.

Educate and debate, but don't be a dick to someone looking for assistance.



Haha, I was more or less immatitating a pirate (since he found a box filled with stuff) I wasn't really being serious.
Me Grimlock built Ford tough!


Image
User avatar
Rastamus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: Cybertron's Autobahn.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Rastamus Prime wrote:
Editor wrote:
Rastamus Prime wrote:Those be some shitty Transformers, I'd junk 'em or possibly pawn them off.


Come on, This person is looking for our help not to be razzed. Yes it's not the best assortment out there but there are parts in there I'm sure people are interested in.

Educate and debate, but don't be a dick to someone looking for assistance.



Haha, I was more or less immatitating a pirate (since he found a box filled with stuff) I wasn't really being serious.


you need the "yarr" in your sentence. ;;)
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Rastamus Prime » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

Motto: "Objects in mirror are losing!"
Weapon: Surface-To-Air Cannons
shonenfan4 wrote:
Rastamus Prime wrote:
Editor wrote:
Rastamus Prime wrote:Those be some shitty Transformers, I'd junk 'em or possibly pawn them off.


Come on, This person is looking for our help not to be razzed. Yes it's not the best assortment out there but there are parts in there I'm sure people are interested in.

Educate and debate, but don't be a dick to someone looking for assistance.



Haha, I was more or less immatitating a pirate (since he found a box filled with stuff) I wasn't really being serious.


you need the "yarr" in your sentence. ;;)


Yarr, those be some shitty transformers matey.
Me Grimlock built Ford tough!


Image
User avatar
Rastamus Prime
Minibot
Posts: 125
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm
Location: Cybertron's Autobahn.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby guardianprime » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 pm

stickin with ye piraty themes here.

ARRRgh i know not much about yonder beast wars toys.
however. if ye lookin to be sellin them off i would be most intrested in ARRRmada starscream ye got there (red jet) assumin ye can find most if not all the scallywags parts!
User avatar
guardianprime
Minibot
Posts: 100
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby THE_LEADER » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:58 am

hey dont throw it
Image
User avatar
THE_LEADER
Mini-Con
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:04 am

Re: I found a box of Transformers.

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:58 am

aj712 wrote:I found a box of Transformers gathering dust. I took a look at a few of them and some of them are broken, but nothing horrible and I still have most of the pieces.

The box they came in said they are from the 1980s.
There is also a Transformers chapter book and a video tape with the original cartoon movie.

I looked some of them up and they said something about Transformers Beast Wars. I have no idea what that means since I don't follow the series.

I would just like to know if it's worth my time trying to sell these or if I should just kick them to the curb. I know nothing about the series, the toys, where to start...so any help would be great.

Here's a picture of the collection:

Image

bigger: http://tinypic.com/r/nvtzdy/3

Thanks!



Man, no matter how worthless you think those toys are, eBay is still your best bet. I've sold the most random junk and part lots of Tf parts and gotten 10x more than what I thought I would.
Image

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6979
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:43 pm


Return to Share Your Transformers Collection

Ending Soon On eBay

2016 SDCC Transformers Generations Masterpiece Bumblebee G1 Figure 6" w/ Spike - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 40 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Energon Basic Decepticon Insecticon (2004). - Time Remaining: 5 days 3 hours 12 minutes 53 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-1E DumpTruck Decepticons Devastator Long Haul - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 45 minutes 32 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-26 Road Rage (Corvette Stingray C3) - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 45 minutes 52 seconds
Takara Transformers TFC 4 Encore E-Hobby Diaclone Ironhide Green Ratchet Gundam - Time Remaining: 4 days 11 hours 53 seconds
TRANSFORMERS G1 MINERVA headmaster Junior Korean Remake Japan Masterforce g1 - Time Remaining: 4 days 21 hours 2 minutes 24 seconds
For Transformers Hasbro G1 Reissue Platinum Edition Trypticon in Stock! - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 4 minutes 16 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Prime Cyberverse Bumblebee Battle Suit - Time Remaining: 5 days 15 hours 49 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016