Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Autobot032 wrote:
RhA wrote:
TulioDude wrote:cool story bro


This.


No, not this. It would have to be cool, first. LOL


*coughcough*sarcasm*coughcough* :P
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
SlyTF1 wrote:In ROTF, they managed to give the full story of the Primes, The Fallen, The Matrix, and what it meant to be a Prime.


Yeah, and that by itself could have been stretched out over 3 movies. That's why RoTF was so convoluted, they threw everything in hastily. The writers' strike is partially to blame for that, and like I said, Bay's attempt at covering up the holes with juvenile crap utterly failed, but in the end the story was missing some epicness. And what's more epic in Transformers than the story of the Primes and where the race came from? Unicron, maybe, and even he can be tied into it. I'd love to see a future film come back to RoTF and reveal that Unicron had influenced The Fallen to turn against his brothers, thus picking up this (IMO unfinished) story of the Primes.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:48 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
I'm still not specifically sure why you didn't like DOTM...
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm still not specifically sure why you didn't like DOTM...


...? Who're you talking to? If me, I liked DotM. Better than the other 2, actually.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:18 am

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
DotM is probably my least favorite of the 3. I think it's because the human crap stole focus more than it did in the other 2. In those it took a backseat once the good stuff started happening, but in DotM it butted in and brought the movie to a halt. Like when they were in Sam's apartment trying to figure out what the Decepticons were up to, Carly walks in and it shifts to their relationship for like 5-10 minutes. Then after the Autobot ship gets destroyed it became about Sam trying to save his girl. Never mind the human race is a gnat's eyelash from being enslaved and the Autobots are the only ones who can stop it. Sam securing his piece of tail is more important. Plus she was useless anyway, at least Mikaela could take care of herself. I still likes the movie anyway, but that stuff brings it down for me.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:56 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
I think we all could do without the humans.

BTW, (and I'm sure this has been brought up before) I was surprised the 1st Bayverse gestalt wasn't Bruticus, considering how much Bay sux the military's ballz.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15489
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Rodimus Prime wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:I'm still not specifically sure why you didn't like DOTM...


...? Who're you talking to? If me, I liked DotM. Better than the other 2, actually.


Not you, the guy who made this thread.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Dagon » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RhA wrote:
TulioDude wrote:cool story bro


This.



For the record, I really liked Dark of the Moon, but it sure does warm my heart to see that we still can't accept that some people didn't like the movies, nor can we universally accept the pleas and cries of the movie fans of "Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, so let them have it!"
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4786
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:04 pm

TF '07 was actually a pretty good 1 hour and 45 minute movie that got bogged down by an extra 45 minutes of unnecessary BS. It's not great, but it's okay.

Revenge of the Fallen had a hundred different plot shreds that went nowhere, added up to absolutely nothing, and made no sense, but it was still quite enjoyable, provided that you're so drunk, stoned, or ****** that your brain is incapable of processing any thoughts more complicated than "whoa, cool" or "heh heh, he said scrotum".

Dark of the Moon was just hashed together from bits and pieces of other Michael Bay movies. The BS "Sam looking for a job" angle is just a rehash of the previous movie's BS "Sam going off to college" angle; the highway chase scene is just made of recycled footage from The Island with some CG robots added; the last hour is just a repeat of the last hour of the first movie, with different CG robots. It's better at hiding its plot holes than RotF was, but the story is just as nonsensical regardless. It's tiresome and probably the most boring action movie I've ever seen.
Last edited by cotss2012 on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:Revenge of the Fallen had a hundred different plot shreds that went nowhere, added up to absolutely nothing, and made no sense, but it was still quite enjoyable, provided that you're so drunk, stoned, or ****** that your brain is incapable of processing any thoughts more complicated than "whoa, cool" or "heh heh, he said scrotum".


Too bad I am capable of processing more thought than that, asshat. So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******? Ok,I see how it is. I should probably go and get myself checked into a mental institution right damn now. It's been a long time coming.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:35 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.


Too bad the rules prohibit me from cursing you out. Let me leave before I do something irrational... :BANG_HEAD:
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Hey dude, it's not like "on drugs" is inherently an insult. Personally, I love drinking 8-12 shots of vodka and sitting down for some giant robot fighting and testicle jokes, and one of these days, I'd like to watch Tron Legacy under the influence of MDMA.

Don't take everything so personally. Jeez.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:09 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:Hey dude, it's not like "on drugs" is inherently an insult. Personally, I love drinking 8-12 shots of vodka and sitting down for some giant robot fighting and testicle jokes, and one of these days, I'd like to watch Tron Legacy under the influence of MDMA.

Don't take everything so personally. Jeez.


I've never done drugs and I've watched ROTF over and over again, paying attention to every damn detail and there are no plot holes. Not many anyway.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Define "not many".
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.


Too bad the rules prohibit me from cursing you out. Let me leave before I do something irrational... :BANG_HEAD:


Sly? Pay close attention.

REPORT HIM!

His posts have actionable offenses in them. Instead of helping him stoke the fire, report him and let the management put his fire out.

He's trouble from the word go. Why do you think I blocked him??
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8803
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:15 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:Define "not many".


Minor things like Wheelie disappearing before the final battle.

Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.


Too bad the rules prohibit me from cursing you out. Let me leave before I do something irrational... :BANG_HEAD:


Sly? Pay close attention.

REPORT HIM!

His posts have actionable offenses in them. Instead of helping him stoke the fire, report him and let the management put his fire out.

He's trouble from the word go. Why do you think I blocked him??


I don't believe in reporting people. I've done my fair share of garbage, and it just doesn't seem fair to me. I know that's why it's there, but it just doesn't seem fair to report someone for things I've done before. But I'm trying as nicely as I possibly can to be civil about pointing this crap out.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:Define "not many".


Minor things like Wheelie disappearing before the final battle.

Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.


Too bad the rules prohibit me from cursing you out. Let me leave before I do something irrational... :BANG_HEAD:


Sly? Pay close attention.

REPORT HIM!

His posts have actionable offenses in them. Instead of helping him stoke the fire, report him and let the management put his fire out.

He's trouble from the word go. Why do you think I blocked him??


I don't believe in reporting people. I've done my fair share of garbage, and it just doesn't seem fair to me. I know that's why it's there, but it just doesn't seem fair to report someone for things I've done before. But I'm trying as nicely as I possibly can to be civil about pointing this crap out.


That's one of the dumbest excuses I've ever heard. I've been reported in the past, I have no problem reporting others. It's one thing to do it "just because", it's another when it's warranted. Here, it's warranted.

More likely, you're in the mood to fight and feel like going until you win. Newsflash: You won't win.

So, I'm going to go ahead and report him. This is getting ridiculous. You could just flat out ignore him, but you won't do that. You'll continue to stoke the fire.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8803
News Credits: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:Define "not many".


Minor things like Wheelie disappearing before the final battle.

Autobot032 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:So you're saying that every person in the world who liked ROTF is ******?


Or on drugs.


Too bad the rules prohibit me from cursing you out. Let me leave before I do something irrational... :BANG_HEAD:


Sly? Pay close attention.

REPORT HIM!

His posts have actionable offenses in them. Instead of helping him stoke the fire, report him and let the management put his fire out.

He's trouble from the word go. Why do you think I blocked him??


I don't believe in reporting people. I've done my fair share of garbage, and it just doesn't seem fair to me. I know that's why it's there, but it just doesn't seem fair to report someone for things I've done before. But I'm trying as nicely as I possibly can to be civil about pointing this crap out.


That's one of the dumbest excuses I've ever heard. I've been reported in the past, I have no problem reporting others. It's one thing to do it "just because", it's another when it's warranted. Here, it's warranted.

More likely, you're in the mood to fight and feel like going until you win. Newsflash: You won't win.

So, I'm going to go ahead and report him. This is getting ridiculous. You could just flat out ignore him, but you won't do that. You'll continue to stoke the fire.


To be honest, I don't care about winning, or proving myself right. I just never reported anyone before...
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:05 pm

SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:Define "not many".

Minor things like Wheelie disappearing before the final battle.


So the National Air and Space Museum being located in the middle of a desert in Arizona is "minor", in your opinion? What would you consider a "major" plot hole?
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:06 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:
cotss2012 wrote:Define "not many".

Minor things like Wheelie disappearing before the final battle.


So the National Air and Space Museum being located in the middle of a desert in Arizona is "minor", in your opinion? What would you consider a "major" plot hole?


That's not a plot hole. In no way does it dramatically effect the plot.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby cotss2012 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:17 pm

DUDE.

Wheelie points a laser at Washington, D.C. on a map in John Turturro's basement

The characters go to Washington, D.C.

They enter the National Air and Space Museum... in Washington, D.C.

When they exit the same museum, it has moved, and is now roughly 3,000 miles from its previous location.

THAT IS A HUGE GODDAMN PLOT HOLE.
I do not blame Michael Bay for crapping all over a huge part of my childhood. He just directed the scripts that were given to him. I blame Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger, who seem completely incapable of concocting a story that even halfway makes sense.

RiddlerJ wrote:Each one will come with an autographed picture of Michael Bay sitting on top of a huge pile of money.
cotss2012
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
cotss2012 wrote:DUDE.

Wheelie points a laser at Washington, D.C. on a map in John Turturro's basement

The characters go to Washington, D.C.

They enter the National Air and Space Museum... in Washington, D.C.

When they exit the same museum, it has moved, and is now roughly 3,000 miles from its previous location.

THAT IS A HUGE GODDAMN PLOT HOLE.


Just because the creators chose a different spot to portray a spot doesn't make it a plot hole. In he movie, it's still damn in DC. It doesn't change the plot at all.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4011
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
cotss2012 wrote:DUDE.

Wheelie points a laser at Washington, D.C. on a map in John Turturro's basement

The characters go to Washington, D.C.

They enter the National Air and Space Museum... in Washington, D.C.

When they exit the same museum, it has moved, and is now roughly 3,000 miles from its previous location.

THAT IS A HUGE GODDAMN PLOT HOLE.

That's a setting issue, not a plot issue.
From Wikipedia:
A plot hole, or plothole, is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot. These include such things as unlikely behaviour or actions of characters, illogical or impossible events, events happening for no apparent reason, or statements/events that contradict earlier events in the storyline. It's fiction, D.C. being near a desert is about as serious as there being a Mt. St. Hilary in Oregon.
Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: I just attempted to watch DOTM...

Postby Capt.Failure » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 pm

cotss2012 wrote:DUDE.

Wheelie points a laser at Washington, D.C. on a map in John Turturro's basement

The characters go to Washington, D.C.

They enter the National Air and Space Museum... in Washington, D.C.

When they exit the same museum, it has moved, and is now roughly 3,000 miles from its previous location.

THAT IS A HUGE GODDAMN PLOT HOLE.


Educate yourself on what a plot hole is. Then come back to the thread.

Plot holes in RotF:
1. Wheelie teleporting/disappearing.
2. The Primes could beat the Fallen to take the Matrix but not kill him even though only a Prime could finish him. Optimus' fusion with Jetfire giving him the strength to do this is tangentially related.
3. The cover up of the previous film's final battle and it's location ("Mission City" in Transformers, *Los Angeles in RotF).

I'll also point out that "robot heaven" isn't one either. That would require an existential debate on whether a Cybertronian has a soul or not, and this isn't the thread for that.

*Note: Considering post-9/11 Americans can be...sensitive about mass destruction it wouldn't surprise me if LA was always the planned city for the finale in Transformers but the executives veto'd it.
Capt.Failure
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 898
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 am

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum