Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

I Just Finished My First Novel!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
After so many horribly failed attempts at writing a book, I've finally done it.

For details, check out my website:

http://dansaillant.weebly.com/
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby BeastProwl » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Well good for you! Best of luck in the future! I'm trying to write a novel myself.
May I make a suggestion?
GET DRAGON SOFTWARE
Everything you say is typed into your word document. It's so easy, and it breathes your very own speech into the story! It's amazing, and can bring new life to books and such. Just saying, with Dragon at your side, things are just easier! It's also tons of fun. BTW, how do you get around to PUBLISHING books, is my main question... I'm currently sitting on a unique Idea, Just don't know how to get it out there....
Anyway, god I'm long winded at times! Good luck, may OPRAH Stickers rain all over you! :lol:
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6068
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby Wing Saber II » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
prowl123 wrote:After so many horribly failed attempts at writing a book, I've finally done it.

I myself am trying to write a book. I tried and failed twice two years ago, and haven't had a really good idea yet.
It's so hard to come up with a good idea!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:56 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wing Saber II wrote:
prowl123 wrote:After so many horribly failed attempts at writing a book, I've finally done it.

I myself am trying to write a book. I tried and failed twice two years ago, and haven't had a really good idea yet.
It's so hard to come up with a good idea!


It really is. It took me over a year to get this story in my head.

This is how I did it: I completely ripped off a werewolf movie, and just thought about it until the idea twisted into what I have now. After a while, the story isn't even a rip-off anymore because it's been so messed up.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby Wing Saber II » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Motto: "I'M BATMAN!"
Weapon: Laser Cannon
I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA!
Sabrblade wrote:My Padawan has arrived. ;)

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong.

AutobotCliffjumper wrote:Only one will make it......
SIGNAL LANCER!!!!!! Join my bandwagon.....please? :grin: :HEADHURTS:

BRING THE MUSTARD!
Image
User avatar
Wing Saber II
Fuzor
Posts: 290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:02 pm
Location: Texas
Watch Wing Saber II on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby Blackstreak » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I was working on a novel trilogy. Finished the first book on computer, then lost everything I had ever written! To say the least, I no longer have the ambition to write anymore.
Image

# of Transformers in collection: 241TFs 4 sale
1985 Action Cards for sale
WTB/T for...
Blackstreak
Gestalt
Posts: 2043
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:14 pm
Location: West Chester, OH
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wing Saber II wrote:I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA!


Told you that would work.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby Cougartracks » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:49 am

Weapon: Crossbow
I checked out your website, is there a link to the book or something anywhere?
Check out my collection, Grand Maximus compels you!!

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/hello-t79560.php

Also, please be sure to give my podcast a listen. It's a pop-culture podcast covering everything from toys, to comics, to movies. If you're a nerd, you'll love it.

http://fanholespodcast.blogspot.com/

Image
User avatar
Cougartracks
Minibot
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 12:29 am
Watch Cougartracks on YouTube
Buy from Cougartracks on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:23 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Cougartracks wrote:I checked out your website, is there a link to the book or something anywhere?


Not yet. Later today, I'm going to put in a new tab. The prologue to the book will be in there.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
For some reason I can't seem to get the thought of Tank Girl out of my head.
Ice-T as a half Kangaroo half man is what I think of every time I think about humans crossed with animals.
It seems interesting though.
Blurrz wrote:Transformers fans are just like real people.

Image
User avatar
DISCHARGE
Gestalt
Posts: 2762
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:41 pm
Firepower: 10+

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:36 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Who thinks my next book should be a collection of photos of celebrities mashed with animals?

Katy Perry- horse
Charlie Sheen- squirrel
Pink- sparrow
Beyonce- monkey
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: I Just Finished My First Novel!

Postby prowl123 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:30 am

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nobody? Okay, then.

It's werewolf time!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #98 - Combiner Wars
Twincast / Podcast #98:
"Combiner Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, August 14th, 2014