Ha! Just got rid of it yesterday. This is what I did (and some people might not like it) since it blocks opening Malwarebytes and taskmanager.
1. Remove the shortcut from your startup menu and launch bar if it is there.
2. Reboot windows and open it in safe mode.
3. Go to registry editor, remove the keys as described in the link below.
4. Go to command prompt, go to c:\documents and settings\[usually your windows name here]\application data(this is a hidden folder) and do dir \s *.exe. Find the strange name with .exe and delete the entire folder. Do the same thing fo c:\documnets and settings\[your name]\local settings. Some of the strange name can be found below.
5. Open your internet connection settings and disable (uncheck) the proxy setting.
6. Reboot your windows in normal mode, if you do it right, you shouldn't have it now. Now open Malwarebytes and do the scan again.
7. Good luck.http://www.411-spyware.com/remove-av-security-suitehttp://www.prevx.com/filenames/11043956 ... D.EXE.html