I think I need to go to get SPECIAL Help....

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

I think I need to go to get SPECIAL Help....

Postby gogleman374 » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:41 pm

Today After School I head down to my Local GameStop To look for Cheap 360 games. There Was a certain Game That Caught my eye And the best part was it was 39.99. Now I bet your Wondering What game is it? Well it was a game of hope wonder and cheap-ness-ness it was....VIVA PINATA. I thought I would Give it a try Picked it up took it home put into my 360. And sat there Playing. I lost Track of Time. I asked my mother How long I was down there I was down there Playing Viva pinata for FIVE HOURS. That Right FIVE HOURS. So Do I need Mental Help? But the Game is just so FUN.
Image
gogleman374
Pretender
Posts: 707
Joined: Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:05 pm

Postby Powersurge » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:03 pm

Na thats normal, its a sign that its a decent game.
Image
Sig made by me, go Dr.A
Powersurge
Headmaster
Posts: 1033
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:49 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Postby Phategod1 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:24 pm

I got a question. Why the Hell is Oblivian still $60? I want this game but Im not paying Original Retail price for a game almost a year old.
My gamer tag is PHATEGODPRIME Im too lazy to put the little fancy one here.
Phategod1
Godmaster
Posts: 1599
News Credits: 2
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:01 am

Postby Foallen » Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:41 pm

Viva Pinata is a cool game...

I put it in one night after I got it and I played maybe 30 mins and didn't play again for months. That night I just wanted action so it wasn't the game for me.

Then one day I stuck it in and I played for about a week straight in every free moment. I have all the achievements except the 50 hours of real time played... It was fun getting there.
Foallen
Targetmaster
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:39 pm
Location: Mississauga, ON, Canada

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:18 pm

good game, bad show. nice combo, huh?
Image
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8005
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 10:32 pm
Location: in the zoo, running it

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:03 am

Phategod1 wrote:I got a question. Why the Hell is Oblivian still $60? I want this game but Im not paying Original Retail price for a game almost a year old.
My guess is that it's because even this long after it's release.....it's still worth it. I got it back in Feburary & am still playing it, & have been for at least 2 or 3 hours every day....& that's before getting the Shivering Isles expansion. It will own your soul. :shock:
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:35 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Phategod1 wrote:I got a question. Why the Hell is Oblivian still $60? I want this game but Im not paying Original Retail price for a game almost a year old.
My guess is that it's because even this long after it's release.....it's still worth it. I got it back in Feburary & am still playing it, & have been for at least 2 or 3 hours every day....& that's before getting the Shivering Isles expansion. It will own your soul. :shock:

That's why I will never buy Oblivion. Not b/c it's a bad game. B/c it's way too expensive! With all the downloadable content and expansions, the full version of the game will end up costing you around $150!
Image
User avatar
UltraPrimal
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6012
News Credits: 34
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:21 am
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby sniper_samurai » Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Ninja Sixshot wrote:good game, bad show. nice combo, huh?


What do you expect, game by Rare usually = win, anything that 4kid$ touch = instant fail. Thank God Funimation have One Piece now(hurray for minimal edits instead of 4kid$ butchery)
Image
Currently Watching:
One Piece
Naruto Shippuden
Bleach
Ergo Proxy
Gundam 00
Yu Yu Hakusho
sniper_samurai
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 924
News Credits: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:05 pm
Location: Wicklow, Ireland

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:21 pm

UltraPrimal wrote:
Nemesis Cyberplex wrote:
Phategod1 wrote:I got a question. Why the Hell is Oblivian still $60? I want this game but Im not paying Original Retail price for a game almost a year old.
My guess is that it's because even this long after it's release.....it's still worth it. I got it back in Feburary & am still playing it, & have been for at least 2 or 3 hours every day....& that's before getting the Shivering Isles expansion. It will own your soul. :shock:

That's why I will never buy Oblivion. Not b/c it's a bad game. B/c it's way too expensive! With all the downloadable content and expansions, the full version of the game will end up costing you around $150!
But on the other hand....you don't have to buy it all at once (or at all, for that matter), & the game takes up so much time it really does make up for the price. I mean, I've logged in over 100 hours on it already, & I'm still nowhere near finishing the game. I can think of several games that cost that much that wouldn't give you nearly that much play value....

...but whatever, I'm not trying to argue with you, even though it seems like I am. IMHO it's just a really, really good game.
Image
Nemesis Cyberplex
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7114
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:20 am


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class SENTINEL PRIME & Infinitus - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 43 minutes 44 seconds
Lot of 8 Transformers Hero Mashers - Soundwave Starscream Rodimus Jetfire MORE - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 31 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars VICTORION Torchbearers Boxed Set Pyra Magna Rust Dust - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 32 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 SUPERION Aerialbots Boxed Set Autobots - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 33 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers COMBINER WARS DEVASTATOR MISB SEALED 2015 - Time Remaining: 29 days 16 hours 3 minutes
Transformers Combiner Wars Generation 2 MENASOR Stunticons Boxed Set Decepticons - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 18 minutes 34 seconds
STARSCREAM Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Decepticon - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 49 minutes 15 seconds
1984 TRANSFORMERS #21 G1 Marvel Comics : AERIALBOTS Combiners 1st SUPERION - Time Remaining: 7 days 5 hours 18 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016