I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1189
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby njb902 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm

5150 Cruiser wrote:Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:


There is a "Crane" in tf4 :P
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby RhA » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
First thing I thought of:


Second thing:
Erector
Image
Love thy pretenders.
User avatar
RhA
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5426
News Credits: 2
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
Location: 1988

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby 5150 Cruiser » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Motto: "If it first you don't succeed,.. Sky diving is not for you!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled Self-Propelled Rocket Launcher
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:


There is a "Crane" in tf4 :P


What "crane" might this be?? :-?
Decepticons... Com in get yo ice cream!.... And then get yo ass whop'in!!

Suck my popsicle!! :p

Shadowman wrote:I will put forth the theory that it was the internet itself trying to punch him in the face.
User avatar
5150 Cruiser
Headmaster
Posts: 1189
News Credits: 5
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:24 pm
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby njb902 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:20 pm

5150 Cruiser wrote:
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:


There is a "Crane" in tf4 :P


What "crane" might this be?? :-?


Frasier Crane 8)
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:13 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:


There is a "Crane" in tf4 :P


What "crane" might this be?? :-?


Frasier Crane 8)

Image
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
User avatar
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Posts: 2431
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:47 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby njb902 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:14 pm

Evil_the_Nub wrote:
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:
njb902 wrote:
5150 Cruiser wrote:Image

Just say'in. i think it would be cool. :grin:


There is a "Crane" in tf4 :P


What "crane" might this be?? :-?


Frasier Crane 8)



Someday, if you're worthy, I'll teach you to be as unfunny as i :HEADHURTS:
njb902
Gestalt
Posts: 2563
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 am

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby TurboMMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 am

Motto: ""Have a hig gun? Have a big fun!!!""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Sadly, wealready see Constructicon in this Universe...

Honestly, I would rather prefer to see some epic Tank-based Transformers. Since we all propably agree that Tanks are eally cool.
Image
What is love? Baby don't hurt me, Don't hurt me, no more.
User avatar
TurboMMaster
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 517
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:12 am
Watch TurboMMaster on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: I think TF:4 needs a big ass crane

Postby VirusCarnage » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 am

Motto: "I'll kill you!"
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
TurboMMaster wrote:Sadly, wealready see Constructicon in this Universe...

Honestly, I would rather prefer to see some epic Tank-based Transformers. Since we all propably agree that Tanks are eally cool.

We did have brawl in the first movie, and Megatron's bad ass flying tank in ROTF which I think was one of the coolest alt modes in the live action films.
User avatar
VirusCarnage
Targetmaster
Posts: 610
News Credits: 26
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:10 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers TFCC Botcon 2007 Timelines Breakaway To Nexus Maximus - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 28 minutes 22 seconds
G1 Transformers Masterpiece MP-09 MP09 Rodimus Prime Hot Rod US Seller LOOSE - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 45 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers PRERUB pre rub FRENZY RUMBLE cassette COMPLETE g1 vintage - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 18 minutes 16 seconds
Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Leader Class LOT OPTIMUS & MEGATRON MISB - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 3 minutes 18 seconds
L@@K G2 Transformers BLUE GRIMLOCK Dinobot SEALED MOC - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 48 minutes 17 seconds
L@@K TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS SNARL figure MOC MOSC 100% - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 18 minutes 25 seconds
L@@K Transformers SCARCE "SEALED" Beast Wars TRANSMETAL TM WASPINATOR MOC figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 7 hours 3 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Beast Wars GRIMLOCK Hasbro Dinobot Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 5 hours 50 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #149 - Titans Arrive
Twincast / Podcast #149:
"Titans Arrive"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, July 10th, 2016