Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
Moderators: Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
- Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
The 1982 stems from the year the mold was copyrighted. It does not reflect what year it was used in. Also, thanks to weird Japanese copyright laws at the time, certain Microman molds used for Transformers bare the 1974 mark, the year in which Microman started.
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) BW II VS-18 Powerhug vs. Autocrusher
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)Preparing to move to the US!
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13724
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
- Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 1
- Courage: 6
- Skill: 5
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Cryhavok, Supreme Convoy, robofreak
Registered users: Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], Bonekil, DetoxRetox, Doctor McGrath, Exabot [Bot], FurStreak, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Knives, Majestic-12 [Bot], Maz, Metro Prime, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Noideaforaname, OptimusPrimeval, rickdraco, Shadowman, Technodrumguy, TGDweezl, Umbra, Yahoo [Bot]