Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Motto: "The Wreckers. Weird brain bullets. Impossible odds... It doesn't get much better than this."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
DINOBOTS enter the TRANSFORMERS PRIME world for the first time ever!

Image

Image


San Diego, CA (July 13, 2012) – IDW Publishing and Hasbro are thrilled to announce the launch of two new comic book series: TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON and TRANSFORMERS PRIME – RAGE OF THE DINOBOTS. Together, these link the planet-shattering events of the Fall of Cyberton videogame (awarded E3’s Best of Show by Game Informer) with the ongoing story of the Emmy© award winning TRANSFORMERS PRIME animated series produced by Hasbro Studios and currently airing on The Hub TV network!

“This will be the first time comics readers will see the DINOBOTS in the PRIME world," said IDW Senior Editor John Barber. “It’s great to be a part of building on the PRIME universe in a meaningful way. This story will have repercussions throughout different media—and, more importantly, will be exciting comics!"

Starting in August, IDW will bring a new digital comic with TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON, a prequel to the much-anticipated videogame written by Barber (Transformers: Robots in Disguise) with art by Dheeraj Verma (Escape of the Living Dead). FALL OF CYBERTON tells the origin of the DINOBOTS—as they battle their way through SHOCKWAVE’s forces in a prelude to the game. The series will run for six digital-only installments on a bi-weekly schedule, and will be available on ComiXology and other digital platforms.

In November, TRANSFORMERS PRIME – RAGE OF THE DINOBOTS launches, linking the events of the game and TRANSFORMERS PRIME television series together. With OPTIMUS PRIME and the Ark long gone, the DINOBOTS are forced to confront SHOCKWAVE again—this time with the fate of CYBERTON at stake. This mini-series will be written by Mike Johnson (Star Trek) and Mairghread Scott, the writer of the TRANSFORMERS: PRIME animated series. Artist Agustin Padilla (Dungeons & Dragons) will take on the interiors while illustrator Ken Christiansen will provide compelling covers.



TRANSFORMERS: FALL OF CYBERTRON ($0.99, 8 pages; full color) will be available in August in IDW’s Apple iPad™, iPhone® and iPod touch®, apps – Transformers Comics and IDW Comics, and on the Web at read.idwpublishing.com. The series will also be featured in the Comics by comiXology platform for iOS, Android, Web and Kindle Fire, and Comics + by iVerse.

TRANSFORMERS PRIME – RAGE OF THE DINOBOTS #1 ($3.99, 32 pages; full color) will be available in November 2012.


Visit IDWPublishing.com to sign up for updates and learn more about the company and its top-selling books.





About IDW Publishing

IDW is an award-winning publisher of comic books, graphic novels and trade paperbacks, based in San Diego, California. Renowned for its diverse catalog of licensed and independent titles, IDW publishes some of the most successful and popular titles in the industry, including: Hasbro’s The TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE, Paramount’s Star Trek; HBO’s True Blood; the BBC’s DOCTOR WHO; Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; Toho’s Godzilla; Wizards of the Coasts Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons; and the Eisner-Award winning Locke & Key series, created by best-selling author Joe Hill and artist Gabriel Rodriguez. IDW is also home to the Library of American Comics imprint, which publishes classic comic reprints, and Yoe! Books, a partnership with Yoe! Studio.

IDW’s critically- and fan-acclaimed series are continually moving into new mediums. Currently, Jerry Bruckheimer Films and Disney are creating a feature film based on World War Robot, while Michael Bay‘s Platinum Dunes and Sony are bringing Zombies vs. Robots to film.


About Hasbro
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. The Hub TV Network is part of a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK), in the U.S. Through the company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies." Learn more at http://www.hasbro.com. © 2012 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.


###
dA/twitter/tumblr
Image
MTMTE customs - Click the picture to see my progress
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11577
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Oil Country
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Manterax Prime » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Motto: "You honestly believed that The Leige Maximo was Prima's other half? How foolish of you!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
SWOOP! How many times have I told you? No Power Ranger poses!!! Am I clear?
INFINITY! PLEASE!
Hi-Sui-Fu-Do! Bo-Zaba-Byu-Dogon!
User avatar
Manterax Prime
Pretender
Posts: 760
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Watch Manterax Prime on YouTube
Buy from Manterax Prime on eBay
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Va'al » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Oh no, all the people in denial that FoC and Prime are not in the same continuity have another thing to deny! Image

I'll wait for the TPBs if they ever come out, not sure I'm too bothered.

Barber's writing is nice, but I'm unsure about the artwork. But I don't play videogames really, so this might be my way to keep informed on the story. (Better than Exodus, in any case. Gah, Irvine, how did you write that?)

As for the Dinobot series, it does also have Shockwave. Hm. More promising.
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6721
News Credits: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby PrymeStriker » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
This gives me a reason to put FoC Grimlock on my Prime shelf. :D
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5408
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Want printed TPBs for both.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16928
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Heavy B » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Motto: "The best weapon isn't one you never have to fire, It's the one you only have to fire once."
Weapon: Gattling Gun
digital comics, really? I prefer to have the book in my hands.
Image
Psycho Warrior wrote: Heavy B, the man who can open armor plating with his bare ass. To fight a bear no less.
User avatar
Heavy B
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5111
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 3:03 pm
Location: Anywhere I roam, Where I lay my head is home. Carved upon my stone, My body lie, but still I roam.
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby warzon3 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Hmm....does that mean the Prime toy line and Video game toy line will blur together as well?

Maybe we could get the rest of the Dinobots after all?

I'm curious if that means a voyager Shockwave could be in the pipeline as well then?
warzon3
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby padfoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Weapon: Concussion Cannon
Interesting covers in the first Prime and Grim look zombified and in the second Swoop looks like he's screaming "firepower".
User avatar
padfoo
Minibot
Posts: 136
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 9:47 am
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: N/A

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby gantzrunner » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Va'al wrote:Oh no, all the people in denial that FoC and Prime are not in the same continuity have another thing to deny! Image

I'll wait for the TPBs if they ever come out, not sure I'm too bothered.

Barber's writing is nice, but I'm unsure about the artwork. But I don't play videogames really, so this might be my way to keep informed on the story. (Better than Exodus, in any case. Gah, Irvine, how did you write that?)

As for the Dinobot series, it does also have Shockwave. Hm. More promising.

I am still in vain denial, as I saw the render of g1 laser beak in the foc article in game informer, and there are just so many plot holes to fill yet :KREMZEEK:
User avatar
gantzrunner
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
gantzrunner wrote:I am still in vain denial, as I saw the render of g1 laser beak in the foc article in game informer, and there are just so many plot holes to fill yet :KREMZEEK:
You sure it was really "G1 Laserbeak" and not just the modern day Laserbeak bearing a design that pays homage to G1 Laserbeak? ;)

For instance, this guy isn't G1 Laserbeak, despite having a G1-inspired design.
Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16928
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Rodimus Prime » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:04 am

Motto: "...and hell followed with him."
Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
Prime Dinobots? Yay.

Digital Comic? Nay.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
Posts: 15490
News Credits: 17
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
Location: Primus Chamber

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby gantzrunner » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Sabrblade wrote:
gantzrunner wrote:I am still in vain denial, as I saw the render of g1 laser beak in the foc article in game informer, and there are just so many plot holes to fill yet :KREMZEEK:
You sure it was really "G1 Laserbeak" and not just the modern day Laserbeak bearing a design that pays homage to G1 Laserbeak? ;)

For instance, this guy isn't G1 Laserbeak, despite having a G1-inspired design.
Image


Nope, the image I'm talking about was near the back of the game informer Nov 2011 issue, (Im not sure how to upload the image) and has Gen 1 laser beak perched on an autobot symbol with his head camera deployed in a desert setting. It looks like a piece of concept art, not sure where it came from but being in that issue gave me a very very small hope. That, and I just don't see the connection visually between the two series ( although after how many different designs idw used at once in their comics, I guess artistic continuity is a thing of the past lol ). And if this game does end in the arrival on earth as it seems possible to do, how do we get the roster change from foc to transformers prime? Not saying its impossible, just hoping they either ignore the prime verse and keep making awesome games that have bits of g1 in them, or fill in the plot gaps nicely and not in some sloppy way that simply forces the story lines together.
User avatar
gantzrunner
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
gantzrunner wrote:Nope, the image I'm talking about was near the back of the game informer Nov 2011 issue, (Im not sure how to upload the image) and has Gen 1 laser beak perched on an autobot symbol with his head camera deployed in a desert setting. It looks like a piece of concept art, not sure where it came from but being in that issue gave me a very very small hope.
See if you can ask someone you know who's tech savvy enough to help get that image onto the Internet, as it would very much help in this discussion. ;)

gantzrunner wrote:That, and I just don't see the connection visually between the two series ( although after how many different designs idw used at once in their comics, I guess artistic continuity is a thing of the past lol ).
Yeah, at this point, Hasbro doesn't seem to care too much about aesthetics in the aligned continuity so long as it doesn't contradict their visions of the stories. :roll:

However, the Core from WFC appears in flashbacks from episodes 24 and 26 of Prime. And FOC is using design aspects taken from Prime, such as Cliffjumper's head, Optimus's gun, and the Nemesis itself.

gantzrunner wrote:And if this game does end in the arrival on earth as it seems possible to do, how do we get the roster change from foc to transformers prime? Not saying its impossible, just hoping they either ignore the prime verse and keep making awesome games that have bits of g1 in them, or fill in the plot gaps nicely and not in some sloppy way that simply forces the story lines together.
Short answer, the game does not end with them going to Earth. After they depart Cybertron, they go on quest, planet-hopping from one lost Cbertronian colony world to another, in efforts to find the AllSpark and the ancient Artifacts of the Primes. Their journey leads them to Velocitron, Junkion, and beyond, also running into the Star Seekers for the first time. Millions and millions of years occur between the ancient past era of the games and novels, and the present day era of the cartoons and MMOs. Unlike in G1, there's a whole lot of events that transpire between the evacuation of Cybertron and the arrival on Earth.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16928
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby gantzrunner » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:25 am

Motto: "This life is a game...and I play for keeps"
Weapon: Double Beam Guns
Sabrblade wrote:
gantzrunner wrote:Nope, the image I'm talking about was near the back of the game informer Nov 2011 issue, (Im not sure how to upload the image) and has Gen 1 laser beak perched on an autobot symbol with his head camera deployed in a desert setting. It looks like a piece of concept art, not sure where it came from but being in that issue gave me a very very small hope.
See if you can ask someone you know who's tech savvy enough to help get that image onto the Internet, as it would very much help in this discussion. ;)

gantzrunner wrote:That, and I just don't see the connection visually between the two series ( although after how many different designs idw used at once in their comics, I guess artistic continuity is a thing of the past lol ).
Yeah, at this point, Hasbro doesn't seem to care too much about aesthetics in the aligned continuity so long as it doesn't contradict their visions of the stories. :roll:

However, the Core from WFC appears in flashbacks from episodes 24 and 26 of Prime. And FOC is using design aspects taken from Prime, such as Cliffjumper's head, Optimus's gun, and the Nemesis itself.

gantzrunner wrote:And if this game does end in the arrival on earth as it seems possible to do, how do we get the roster change from foc to transformers prime? Not saying its impossible, just hoping they either ignore the prime verse and keep making awesome games that have bits of g1 in them, or fill in the plot gaps nicely and not in some sloppy way that simply forces the story lines together.
Short answer, the game does not end with them going to Earth. After they depart Cybertron, they go on quest, planet-hopping from one lost Cbertronian colony world to another, in efforts to find the AllSpark and the ancient Artifacts of the Primes. Their journey leads them to Velocitron, Junkion, and beyond, also running into the Star Seekers for the first time. Millions and millions of years occur between the ancient past era of the games and novels, and the present day era of the cartoons and MMOs. Unlike in G1, there's a whole lot of events that transpire between the evacuation of Cybertron and the arrival on Earth.


Oh I know what you mean in regards to the novels, but I did notice some events transpire differently in the first novel than the game (which was most likely to make for better book flow) but I think the thing that threw me off is mention of the deception boarding party attacking the ark in the new game, perhaps just a nod to the original cartoon, but it did set me down the path of thinking the games might deviate from the books. Either path works for me, the second book did offer all kinds of game play possibilities if they adapt it into further games (and I want more games!) I just hope that if everything stays in the prime universe, that they eventually allow for an amazing prime game to be developed by high moon, instead of the games that we are getting for the Nintendo only systems. Oh and I took a pic of the game informer magazine, I think I just need to put it online and add the link in a post here ( its been impossible to find online for me, all the scans have been of the main article only and its on the back page). I don't post too often, so new territory for me lol
User avatar
gantzrunner
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 pm
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
gantzrunner wrote:Oh I know what you mean in regards to the novels, but I did notice some events transpire differently in the first novel than the game (which was most likely to make for better book flow)
It also doesn't help that Alex Irvine hadn't played WFC before writing Exodus. Different authors had differing ideas for the same story. #-o

gantzrunner wrote:but I think the thing that threw me off is mention of the deception boarding party attacking the ark in the new game, perhaps just a nod to the original cartoon,
High Moon has shown footage from that attack, which looks very different from how it went down in the G1 episode 1.

gantzrunner wrote:but it did set me down the path of thinking the games might deviate from the books.
In the game, the ships are heading for the last working spcae bridge portal, just like they were at the end of Exodus.

gantzrunner wrote:Either path works for me, the second book did offer all kinds of game play possibilities if they adapt it into further games (and I want more games!) I just hope that if everything stays in the prime universe, that they eventually allow for an amazing prime game to be developed by high moon, instead of the games that we are getting for the Nintendo only systems.
I'm game for that. ;)^

gantzrunner wrote:Oh and I took a pic of the game informer magazine, I think I just need to put it online and add the link in a post here ( its been impossible to find online for me, all the scans have been of the main article only and its on the back page). I don't post too often, so new territory for me lol
Can't wait to see it.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16928
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Announces Transformers Digital Series (Fall Of Cybertron) and Miniseries (Rise of the Dinobots)

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Hey gantzrunner, would this happen to be the pic of Laserbeak you were talking about? If not, did the Laserbeak seen in the pic look like this one?

Image
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 16928
News Credits: 107
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum