There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
- Motto: "You'll never walk alone"
- Weapon: Twin Cryo-Blasters
Has anyone ever heard rumours or anything about any animation of IDW stuff? I think with HUB and Hasbro studios now they should be able to make fairly cheap 2d stuff like is all over the HUB network. The stories are already written basically. Best way to work it I say is like DC does with their Justice League type movies, do like a movie of "Last Stand of the Wreckers", "Monstrosity" or "Maximum Dinobots" etc. in cheaper classic 2d animation and show it on the HUB network and straight to DVD/digital release. Anyone else think they could make money since they are making these IDW style figures?
- Posts: 202
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 9:25 pm
- Location: Kentucky
- Strength: 5
- Intelligence: 8
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 6
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 8
- Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
- Weapon: Saber Blade
None of the above suggestions are in the works nor have they been considered for animation.
IDW's stuff is pretty independent from what animation projects Hasbro wants to make.
At the moment, all that we know of any future TF animation projects is the following:
- The next show will go back to 2D animation.
- TF: Prime's successor will be "less intense" than TF: Prime was.
- They will not start working on TF: Prime's successor until after they see how Age of Extinction performs in theaters.
- There will also be a successor to Rescue Bots, which will feature simpler designs from those of TF: Prime, as part of Hasbro's push for simpler toys.
- Rescue Bots' successor will be made by the same crew who made TF: Prime.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 20508
- News Credits: 142
- Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
- Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 10
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 6
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 10
- Skill: 9
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: albnok, Arucard, Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, leakin' lubricant, MemphisR56, MGrotusque, MSNbot Media, prjkt, RhA, Roadbuster, Shadowman, Va'al, Yahoo [Bot]