None of the above suggestions are in the works nor have they been considered for animation.
IDW's stuff is pretty independent from what animation projects Hasbro wants to make.
At the moment, all that we know of any future TF animation projects is the following:
- The next show will go back to 2D animation.
- TF: Prime's successor will be "less intense" than TF: Prime was.
- They will not start working on TF: Prime's successor until after they see how Age of Extinction performs in theaters.
- There will also be a successor to Rescue Bots, which will feature simpler designs from those of TF: Prime, as part of Hasbro's push for simpler toys.
- Rescue Bots' successor will be made by the same crew who made TF: Prime.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'