- Motto: "Punch the keys, for God's sake!"
- Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I know this thread is kind old, but I wanted to ask the same question. So I wanted to make sure there wasn't already a thread for it - which there is, so here goes.
1. Optimus/Orion Pax: Gary Chalk, as Peter Cullen sounds too old to me to be a serious field warrior.
2. Megatron: Hugo Weaving (more like Agent Smith, less like movie Megs).
3. Ultra Magnus: Robert Stack, mixed with a bit of Vin Diesel, for all the sense that makes.
4.Prowl: Freddie Prinze jr. Wierd, I know, but it's just his voice, and that kind of half-ass, almost Boston/mMexican accent of his. If it's any consolation, he was in the last season of 24 - yeah, I know - it's not.
5. Ratchet: Jeffry Combs, his VA from TF: Prime. It just fits the character so well.
6. Galvatron: Leonard Nimoy
7. Nova Prime: David Kaye a la Armada Megatron; more echo-y, less melodramatic than BW Megs.
8. Shockwave: a cross between Corey Burton and David Sobolov.
9. Bludgeon (circa Stormbringer): John DiMaggio doing General Grievous. It's awesome.
10. Cyclonus: Liam Neeson. That quiet badassery is perfect for this bot trying to find where he belongs. Trust me - try to read his lines with Neeson's voice...then read them WITHOUT Neeson's voice. You can't. It's too awesome.
to see my customs! Updated finally 5/10/15
Rodimus Prime wrote: Madeus Prime wrote:
I'm counting on you guys to get me through high school BTW.
You're giving us the opportunity to turn you into either a fully functioning happy adult or a delusional psychopath.