- Motto: "I asked Michael why it was easier to train oil drillers to become astronauts than it was to train astronauts to hecome drillers. He told me to STFU, so that...that was the end of that conversation."
- Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I know this thread is kind old, but I wanted to ask the same question. So I wanted to make sure there wasn't already a thread for it - which there is, so here goes.
1. Optimus/Orion Pax: Gary Chalk, as Peter Cullen sounds too old to me to be a serious field warrior.
2. Megatron: Hugo Weaving (more like Agent Smith, less like movie Megs).
3. Ultra Magnus: Robert Stack, mixed with a bit of Vin Diesel, for all the sense that makes.
4.Prowl: Freddie Prinze jr. Wierd, I know, but it's just his voice, and that kind of half-ass, almost Boston/mMexican accent of his. If it's any consolation, he was in the last season of 24 - yeah, I know - it's not.
5. Ratchet: Jeffry Combs, his VA from TF: Prime. It just fits the character so well.
6. Galvatron: Leonard Nimoy
7. Nova Prime: David Kaye a la Armada Megatron; more echo-y, less melodramatic than BW Megs.
8. Shockwave: a cross between Corey Burton and David Sobolov.
9. Bludgeon (circa Stormbringer): John DiMaggio doing General Grievous. It's awesome.
10. Cyclonus: Liam Neeson. That quiet badassery is perfect for this bot trying to find where he belongs. Trust me - try to read his lines with Neeson's voice...then read them WITHOUT Neeson's voice. You can't. It's too awesome.
to see my customs! Updated 5/10/15
SW's SilverHammer wrote:Eat my ass funpub.
Burn wrote:And this is for taking Nemesis Maximo seriously.
*high fives Silly in the face*
Shadowman wrote:"Puberty is a hell of a drug. Get out of my office."