Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

IDW Transformers Robots in Disguise vol. 4 TPB Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

IDW Transformers Robots in Disguise vol. 4 TPB Preview

Postby Va'al » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:19 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Second preview from IDW Publishing this weekend is the next collected trade of Robots in Disguise! Check out a full preview below.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise, Vol. 4
John Barber (w) • Andrew Griffith (a & c)
Megatron’s back… and CYBERTRON will never be the same. Everything BUMBLEBEE and his AUTOBOTS have built teeters at the edge of collapse—and STARSCREAM has to make the choice his whole life has been leading to. And meet the new PROWL—deadlier than ever, colder then any other AUTOBOT, and ready to end the DECEPTICON threat.
TPB • FC • $19.99 • 124 pages • ISBN 978-1-61377-765-7

Bullet points:
• Collects issues #12–16


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6907
News Credits: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers Robots in Disguise vol. 4 TPB Preview

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:06 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Call me insane, but the more I look at Metalhawk's IDW design here, the more I want to see how he would look as a retool and redeco of Generations: Thrilling 30 Megatron.
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: IDW Transformers Robots in Disguise vol. 4 TPB Preview

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:52 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Mindmaster wrote:Call me insane, but the more I look at Metalhawk's IDW design here, the more I want to see how he would look as a retool and redeco of Generations: Thrilling 30 Megatron.



When I asked Andrew about a Metalhawk toy, he smirked and replied "I can say nothing".
Speculate away. :D
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!


Image
Avatar image by sabrigami
User avatar
Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 6907
News Credits: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:00 am
Location: UK, Italy, The Netherlands
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: IDW Transformers Robots in Disguise vol. 4 TPB Preview

Postby Mindmaster » Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:58 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Va'al wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Call me insane, but the more I look at Metalhawk's IDW design here, the more I want to see how he would look as a retool and redeco of Generations: Thrilling 30 Megatron.



When I asked Andrew about a Metalhawk toy, he smirked and replied "I can say nothing".
Speculate away. :D


If Metalhawk does end up getting a toy, and it's a redeco of Megatron, you owe me a cookie. [-(
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5626
News Credits: 21
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #103 - Road Trip
Twincast / Podcast #103:
"Road Trip"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 19th, 2014