Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.
Few quick thing I left out.
1: the larger gun fits nicely in the leg-peg hole
If I rememebr anything else I'll post it! Thanks for watching!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:46 pm
Buy from ArceeMe on eBay
- Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
- Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Shouldn't this be in the 3rd party section? Or reviews section?
I just completed after 30 years, G1 Season1 and 2 Decepticons!
My Transformers purchasing habits
1. Not hung up or hate scale. MP, Legend, Voyager I'll take 'em all.
2. Price is indeed a big factor but if its a need to own one even if I have to eat "Scooby Snacks " for a month then so be it.
3. I tilt towards Tomy products over Hasbro because it's got lots'a bling (Legends Jetfire being the exception)
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6113
- News Credits: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:37 am
- Location: SEA
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 6
- Endurance: 10+
- Rank: 9
- Courage: 10
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 9
Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys
Registered users: -Kanrabat-, Autobot Genocide, Autobot Roadburn, Autobot tap out, Autobot_Crossfire, Bing [Bot], BlueBefore, Bradimus, Down_Shift, DragonsMan217, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, INCyr, jts21, Lord Raze, megatronus, MelRains, MSNbot Media, Nemesis Destron, phantom1592, shajaki, Shockwave7, SimianProphet, SW's SilverHammer, trailbreaker, Yahoo [Bot], ZeldaTheSwordsman