Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about TF Knock Offs and 3rd party toys.

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:21 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Don't know. Looking at the pics here makes him unappealing to me, the renders looked better. Maybe the final colours will make him look better?
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13970
News Credits: 34
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby zodconvoy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Damn. At first I thought this was the next miniwarrior. Pass.

Though he has Dreamwave Bumblebee's tire folded under the feet thing going on. Still, I have Classics with FPs Cliff set and Alternity. Hell, I'd be on the fence about a miniwarriors one!
Now for Sale!

HUGE MASTERPIECE CLEARANCE SALE!
NOW ON eBAY:

MP-10B BLACK CONVOY W/COIN!
TRU SOUNDWAVE LOOSE BUT COMPLETE!
FANS TOYS QUAKE WAVE!
PROWL & STREAK!
KO MP-10 CONVOY!
In the US and the cheapest on eBay!

Also:
Fansproject City Commander w/ Magnus & Reprolabels!
TFCC Dion w/ Coptor
Diablock Convoy

Visit My Store!
Image
User avatar
zodconvoy
City Commander
Posts: 3092
News Credits: 3
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:47 am
Location: the Nemesis, PA
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Anonymous. » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

Those feet =(
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Flux Convoy » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Thumbs up on the weapons. Thumbs down on another Classics style Cliffjumper. Don't want or need it.
:BOT:
Image
User avatar
Flux Convoy
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6540
News Credits: 23
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:59 am
Location: Spinning my wheels into the void.
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Stormrider » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Pssst... CliffJumper. Take off those ridiculous shoes on your feet. They look like boats.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8613
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby robotmel » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:45 pm

Motto: "I once pooped an Energon Cube!"
Weapon: Dino-Missiles
:-?
Whilst browsing for info on a Cliffjumper head for my Classics Cliff, I found this old picture posted...
Image

Do any fellow Seibertronians know what iGear did or decided with this lil fella? ;)
ROBOTMEL'S WANTS LIST! :BOT: PM ME PLEASE!
Classics/Generations - Ramjet, Skids
Perfect Effect - Rumble & Frenzy, Eject & Rewind
Alternity - Cliffjumper, Ultra Magnus, Thundercracker, Skywarp
Fansproject - Assaulter (Broadside)
Masterpiece - Starscream (G1 deco)
IDW Transformers (2009 Ongoing) - #22b (VF/NM)
MARVEL Generation 2 - Halloween Special (VF/NM)
User avatar
robotmel
Gestalt
Posts: 2018
News Credits: 10
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:22 am
Location: Great Britain
Buy from robotmel on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby RodimalToyota » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:45 pm

robotmel wrote::-?
Whilst browsing for info on a Cliffjumper head for my Classics Cliff, I found this old picture posted...
Image

Do any fellow Seibertronians know what iGear did or decided with this lil fella? ;)


There was also a BumbleBee in the VW Bug, They just stopped updating information on the two.

I was getting excited to have a Real 928 Cliffy.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Kibble » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Motto: "Shut up and take my SQUEE!"
Weapon: No Weapon
I think he's hanging out with shrunken MP-05...
User avatar
Kibble
City Commander
Posts: 3638
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:54 am

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Rated X » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:27 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Uggghhh...

How can he look so horrible when the other mini-bots look so good ???

With Art-Feather Bee on my Shelf, The Hasbro classics Bee mold has officially become the Cliffjumper mold. (plus Bumper and Hubcap) I dont need this.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6331
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby RodimalToyota » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:07 pm

Rated X wrote:Uggghhh...

How can he look so horrible when the other mini-bots look so good ???

With Art-Feather Bee on my Shelf, The Hasbro classics Bee mold has officially become the Cliffjumper mold. (plus Bumper and Hubcap) I dont need this.


He's not Mini-warrier scale, he's MP scale, in scale with (not)Ironhide and (not)Ratchet.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:57 pm

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Rated X » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
RodimalToyota wrote:
Rated X wrote:Uggghhh...

How can he look so horrible when the other mini-bots look so good ???

With Art-Feather Bee on my Shelf, The Hasbro classics Bee mold has officially become the Cliffjumper mold. (plus Bumper and Hubcap) I dont need this.


He's not Mini-warrier scale, he's MP scale, in scale with (not)Ironhide and (not)Ratchet.


Im beginning to hate the whole Masterpiece concept. It's cool to have your favorite character on the coffee table in your mancave. But a whole collection of barbie doll sized bots ? I dont think so...
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6331
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Stormrider » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Rated X wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:
Rated X wrote:Uggghhh...

How can he look so horrible when the other mini-bots look so good ???

With Art-Feather Bee on my Shelf, The Hasbro classics Bee mold has officially become the Cliffjumper mold. (plus Bumper and Hubcap) I dont need this.


He's not Mini-warrier scale, he's MP scale, in scale with (not)Ironhide and (not)Ratchet.


Im beginning to hate the whole Masterpiece concept. It's cool to have your favorite character on the coffee table in your mancave. But a whole collection of barbie doll sized bots ? I dont think so...


Sorry, when I look at MP Grimlock I do not see Ken or Malibu Barbie. I see perfection.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8613
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Agamemnon » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
RodimalToyota wrote:
robotmel wrote::-?
Whilst browsing for info on a Cliffjumper head for my Classics Cliff, I found this old picture posted...
Image

Do any fellow Seibertronians know what iGear did or decided with this lil fella? ;)


There was also a BumbleBee in the VW Bug, They just stopped updating information on the two.

I was getting excited to have a Real 928 Cliffy.

I've got G1 Cliffy, and I always thought he was a 924 or 944. The Wikis call him a 924. Not to be picky. I actually prefer the 928 to the 924, especially the back end.
I once read that self deprecating humor is a sign of intelligence.
So, I started making fun of myself like crazy...

Favorite Handle from the MUD at the End of the Line:
Agamemnon - Bareback rider of flying dragons and not often constipated either.
Agamemnon
Gestalt
Posts: 2707
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: West Side, Twin Cities
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of New Cliffjumper

Postby Rated X » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:22 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Stormrider wrote:
Rated X wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:
Rated X wrote:Uggghhh...

How can he look so horrible when the other mini-bots look so good ???

With Art-Feather Bee on my Shelf, The Hasbro classics Bee mold has officially become the Cliffjumper mold. (plus Bumper and Hubcap) I dont need this.


He's not Mini-warrier scale, he's MP scale, in scale with (not)Ironhide and (not)Ratchet.


Im beginning to hate the whole Masterpiece concept. It's cool to have your favorite character on the coffee table in your mancave. But a whole collection of barbie doll sized bots ? I dont think so...


Sorry, when I look at MP Grimlock I do not see Ken or Malibu Barbie. I see perfection.



I have MP Grimlock. Im forced to keep him in dino mode so he somewhat is in scale with classics figures. I wish he was voyager or ultra class. Large size sucks. Theres a reason why GI Joe dolls were were shrunk in the 80's. It was so action figures could be born.
Image

Check out my Customs:

Classics Pounce and Wingspan
classics-pounce-and-wingspan-t95811.php

Generations Twincast
generations-twincast-t94088.php

Collection photos will be updated soon at this link :
http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/rated-x-s-collection-t55699.php
User avatar
Rated X
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6331
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Next

Return to Unofficial Transformers, 3rd Party and KO Toys

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014