Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Im officially 21!

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Im officially 21!

Postby Blitzkriegh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:11 pm

WOOHOO...waitaminute...that means I have more responsibilities!

CRAP!
Blitzkriegh
Brainmaster
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:06 pm

Postby g1optimusprime » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:13 pm

happy bday have a good day
g1optimusprime
Fuzor
Posts: 253
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:56 pm

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Happy Birthday! :D
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18582
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Postby Spoon » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:17 pm

I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.
Spoon

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:54 pm

Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Spoon » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:44 pm

Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
And yet 100% less sexy. So I win anyway.
Spoon

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:50 pm

Spoon wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
And yet 100% less sexy. So I win anyway.


For someone that has soooo many pictures of pretty Japanese girls, I can't help but wonder if you've ever really been with a nekked lady. :wink:
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:08 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
And yet 100% less sexy. So I win anyway.


For someone that has soooo many pictures of pretty Japanese girls, I can't help but wonder if you've ever really been with a nekked lady. :wink:


For the sake of our younger audience, I implore Spoon not to answer that one....;)

BTW, let's return to the topic at hand and congratulate our Birthday couple of Spoon and Blitzkriegh
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6442
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Blitzkriegh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:15 pm

Fender Bender wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
And yet 100% less sexy. So I win anyway.


For someone that has soooo many pictures of pretty Japanese girls, I can't help but wonder if you've ever really been with a nekked lady. :wink:


For the sake of our younger audience, I implore Spoon not to answer that one....;)

BTW, let's return to the topic at hand and congratulate our Birthday couple of Spoon and Blitzkriegh


*Punts Spoon out of the thread* You were saying :lol:
Blitzkriegh
Brainmaster
Posts: 1495
Joined: Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:06 pm

Postby tequila stu » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:15 pm

get you ass down to your nearest non scummy bar and try to get as much free booze as possible, or stay in and play charades your choice
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:46 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
tequila stu wrote:get you ass down to your nearest non scummy bar and try to get as much free booze as possible, or stay in and play charades your choice


I was thinking strip club, but your idea has merit as well...
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6442
News Credits: 42
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Tifereth » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:49 pm

happy bday! ;)
Image
Vergil ;).
Tifereth
Faction Commander
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:14 pm
Location: Neither the heaven, nor the hell.

Postby God Magnus » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:43 pm

Motto: "I'd reach for the stars but I can't find my arms."
Weapon: Blue Bolt
If you remember anything past 9pm then you have crappy friends.
The Harbinger of Jell-O Puddin' Pops!

Image

If you are flamable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
-Mitch Hedberg
My BotCon '08 pics.
User avatar
God Magnus
Gestalt
Posts: 2835
News Credits: 5
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2001 3:04 pm
Location: L-Town, MI
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Spoon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:03 am

Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:I'll be offically 20!

tomorrow.

I shall therefore pirate your thread in my honor.


Ha!

I am older than you.
And yet 100% less sexy. So I win anyway.


For someone that has soooo many pictures of pretty Japanese girls, I can't help but wonder if you've ever really been with a nekked lady. :wink:
Touché :P

Fender bender wrote:BTW, let's return to the topic at hand and congratulate our Birthday couple of Spoon and Blitzkriegh
Why Thank you :)

Blitzkriegh wrote:*Punts Spoon out of the thread* You were saying :lol:
*Throws Blitzkriegh in a reactor core* Your B-day is over, mine is today. Move over! :twisted:
Spoon

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:17 am

Spoon wrote:*Throws Blitzkriegh in a reactor core* Your B-day is over, mine is today. Move over! :twisted:


Image
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Spoon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:26 am

Shadow12 wrote:
Spoon wrote:*Throws Blitzkriegh in a reactor core* Your B-day is over, mine is today. Move over! :twisted:


Image

Image
Spoon

Postby The Mad Asshatter » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:44 am

*Hides behind the intrawebs*
Image
The Mad Asshatter
Gestalt
Posts: 2390
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:44 pm

Postby Spoon » Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:29 am

Shadow12 wrote:*Hides behind the intrawebs*
I WILL find you. The intrawebs is mine after all.
Spoon

Postby Ultra Rodimus XP » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:23 pm

You are lucky, I lost count after hitting 19 :oops:
Ultra Rodimus XP
Combiner
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:46 pm

Postby Ultra Rodimus XP » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:25 pm

Spoon wrote:
Shadow12 wrote:*Hides behind the intrawebs*
I WILL find you. The intrawebs is mine after all.

I posted right bellow yours :grin:
Ultra Rodimus XP
Combiner
Posts: 472
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:46 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:31 pm

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Hmm LA. What can you do in LA when you're 21?
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11040
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7


Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #99 - Penultimate
Twincast / Podcast #99:
"Penultimate"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 24th, 2014