here is a updated list.
0. Red guns on left hand are improperly installed so that they face backwards (fixable: unscrew the hand assembly, flip the gun and reassemble).
1. Cerebros has very tight leg joints (fixable: loosen the screw and/or shave off some plastic).
2. Cog has 2 left arms.
3. The holes to plug in Gasket's guns are susceptible to stress marks.
4. Fort Max's left fist is missing the plug insert to hold his weapons.
5. Bottom of Spike's feet has mold-flash, making him unstable (fixable: shave off the excess flash).
6. Fort Max has a defective left hip ratchet.
7. Cannon on left leg is loose and is prone to popping out easily.
8. Spike is missing his arms.
9. Missing one or more weapons.
10. Smudged blue paint on the central die-cast panel.
11. Loose knee joints on Spike and/or a difficult (tight) insertion into Cerebros' body.
12. The Cerebros faceplate on Spike is loose/askew (fixable: use a flathead screwdriver, rather than a Phillips head, to loosen/tighten the hard-to-access restraining screw).
13. Eye tampographs on Fort Max's face appear "bubbly" and/or Cerebros' chest tech spec sticker is askew.
14. Right-side chest door has slightly warped hinge tabs, though it functions correctly.http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transform ... ax-63.html