In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
kirbenvost wrote:Regardless of whatever silly master plan Hasbro has, they're seperate toylines with different visual styles.
So were Beast Wars and Beast Machines. ;)

But, in all seriousness, I get what you're saying. I guess it's just that it keeps getting mentioned since there are still so many who aren't aware of it and such.

I mean, using the above example, I look at my BW and BM toys and, if I didn't know any better, I probably wouldn't see any real connection or relation between the two toylines beyond the generic presence of both having some animal-based toys since the two are very aesthetically distinct from one another. The BM toys even "feel" different from the BW toys and such. ;)

kirbenvost wrote:And it's making me want every variation of the Wheeljack mold too, but I must resist...
How many times has that been used, btw? PRID, Dead End, AM, Dark Energon, Wildrider, BH... six? Or am I missing one?
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25300
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:19 pm

I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby RAcast » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
They did do Energon WheeljackDownshift as Slicer for Botcon one year.
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3032
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:35 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAcast wrote:
gothsaurus wrote:I wish we had a non-transluscent version of ole "Slicer," but still... guessing I'll need to track that version down. I have just about all the others.

That said, I'd lurve a nice main-line release in the classics version mold of Wheeljack in Slicer colors. They could call it whatever they wanted.

Wait a minute. I'd just love a G1 recolor as Slicer. That would be smooth.

eHobby exclusive! :lol:
Oh, if only! But I think the G1 Wheeljack mold is among those that have been lost/destroyed/etc.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 25300
News Credits: 179
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:39 pm

Yeah, that one's pretty... just a little blocky.

Reminds me, I can't recall merging him with anyone ever. Hmmm. With Thunderclash and Nightbeat, I can think of at least three or five (including the shatteredverse ones) Energon combiners from the TFCC/Botcon lineup. Am I missing any?

Oh yeah. Back on topic. This Wheeljack mold IS really nice...maybe my top pick for the Prime line.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

Re: In-Hand Images: Takara Tomy Transformers Prime Arms Micron AM-30 thru 32

Postby gothsaurus » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Mental note: buy a junker Wheeljack, some blue paint, and some paint thinner.
User avatar
gothsaurus
Gestalt
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:30 am

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Figure Base Stand Fit for Masterpiece MP11 STARSCREAM In Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 3 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers AOE Platinum Edition BREAKOUT BATTLE Rollbar+Vehicon+Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 17 minutes 46 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Platinum Edition 30th Anneversary Grimlock VS Bruticus Stock - Time Remaining: 1 day 19 hours 18 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-28 Hot Rodimus Hot Rod 2.0 with coin - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 33 minutes 51 seconds
NEW X-TRANSBOTS BEK-01R Upgrade Kit for Transformers G1 Color FOC Bruticus - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 3 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Fans Toys FT-03T Masterpiece MP Shockwave Quakewave in Stock - Time Remaining: 7 days 1 hour 18 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers - Vintage G1 Sunstreaker - Hasbro Takara Boxed Complete - Time Remaining: 7 days 11 hours 8 minutes 23 seconds
Hunter Wheeljack G16 Transformers Go! Takara Tomy Action Figure 4904810487616 - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 13 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #154 - The Misfits
Twincast / Podcast #154:
"The Misfits"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, August 28th, 2016