Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby El Duque » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:58 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Thanks to our site sponsor Robotkingdom we have some in-package images of Hasbro's Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybetron Deluxe Wave 3, which consist of Ultra Magnus, Starscream, Kickback, Air Raid and Sideswipe. They have also shared additional in-package images of Takara Tomy's Transformers United EX Buildmaster Prime, Assualtmaster Prime, Tankmaster vs. Marinemaster, and Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gatling Bumblebee (TRU Japan Exclusive). Images mirrored below.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9913
News Credits: 89
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby paul053 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:38 am

Air Raid? I'm so confused. I though it was Air Raid in the beginning and then they changed to Fireflight and now they changed back to Air Raid again?
User avatar
paul053
Brainmaster
Posts: 1481
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am
Location: Plymouth, MN
Buy from paul053 on eBay

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby JelZe GoldRabbit » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:49 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
paul053 wrote:Air Raid? I'm so confused. I though it was Air Raid in the beginning and then they changed to Fireflight and now they changed back to Air Raid again?


No, first it was Fireflight, then he was renamed Air Raid some time ago.
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself

"If you try to please everyone, nobody will like it" - a very wise guy.

Top 5 Priorities:

1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Landfill (Heavy Load acquired)
3) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
4) Arms Micron Terrorcon Bumblebee
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3
User avatar
JelZe GoldRabbit
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14614
News Credits: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:45 am
Location: Delft, the Netherlands; McKinney, Texas, USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 1
Courage: 6
Skill: 5

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:31 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Kickback is the leader of his squad of Decepticons? Does this mean Kickback is the leader of the Insecticons? Image
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5413
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:42 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
*Looks at Assaultmaster's back-of-box artwork*

:shock: Oh, hello, mysterious human person. And who might you be? ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby tornadosmith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:16 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
For the FOC figures, Starscream and Kickback look interesting... but Ultra Magnus and Air Raid are just redecoes of Optimus Prime & Shockwave, right? I didn't think Air Raid looked anything like that. Looking forward to Grimlock.
tornadosmith
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Location: USA
Watch tornadosmith on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 3

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
tornadosmith wrote:For the FOC figures, Starscream and Kickback look interesting... but Ultra Magnus and Air Raid are just redecoes of Optimus Prime & Shockwave, right? I didn't think Air Raid looked anything like that. Looking forward to Grimlock.


Sideswipe is a retool of Jazz, too. Screamer and Kickback are the only new molds.

And Air Raid was originally named Fireflight.
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5413
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby tornadosmith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Thanks. I wondered about Sideswipe. I like the Jazz character and have tried to talk myself into getting the FOC figure a few times, but I really don't like the design, mainly the way the head seems unsupported with all that empty space around it. Not a huge fan of Optimus' design but I went ahead and got it anyway. Shockwave on the other hand, seems to be a very nicely done figure.
tornadosmith
Mini-Con
Posts: 21
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:54 pm
Location: USA
Watch tornadosmith on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Rank: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 3

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
tornadosmith wrote:For the FOC figures, Starscream and Kickback look interesting... but Ultra Magnus and Air Raid are just redecoes of Optimus Prime & Shockwave, right? I didn't think Air Raid looked anything like that. Looking forward to Grimlock.


Both Air Raid and Ultra Magnus are redecoes and also slight retools....they both have different heads, and I may be wrong, but the top of Magnus' shoulders looks different than Prime's, just slightly. Sideswipe is another redeco and a more significant retooling than Air Raid or Magnus. The front of his car mode is shaped differently, and his head is different, too.
Bounti76
Vehicon
Posts: 388
News Credits: 14
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 am
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Bounti76 wrote:Both Air Raid and Ultra Magnus are redecoes and also slight retools....they both have different heads, and I may be wrong, but the top of Magnus' shoulders looks different than Prime's, just slightly.
Magnus's smokestacks are packaged pointing upwards instead of towards the back like on Prime.
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby RhA » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:13 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Tankmaster vs. Marinemaster shall be mine.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Hotshot, Signal Flare & Strongarm.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4091
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby MarkNL » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:57 am

Motto: "I keep telling you: you listen to me more, you live longer!"
Weapon: Sub-Machine Gun
Sabrblade wrote:*Looks at Assaultmaster's back-of-box artwork*

:shock: Oh, hello, mysterious human person. And who might you be? ;)


That, sir, only the Japanese know.

Edit: Oh crap, you must know it! You're the "human encyclopedia" xD
One shall stand, one shall fall!
User avatar
MarkNL
Minibot
Posts: 115
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am
Location: Prinsenbeek, The Netherlands
Watch MarkNL on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Definitely getting Starscream and maybe Kickback.

When are these getting released?
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
Posts: 2220
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 pm
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: 9
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: In-Package Images: Generations Deluxe Wave 3, United EX, and Gatling Bumblebee

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 am

Motto: "FOR THE EARTH!!!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Mark(NL) wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:*Looks at Assaultmaster's back-of-box artwork*

:shock: Oh, hello, mysterious human person. And who might you be? ;)


That, sir, only the Japanese know.

Edit: Oh crap, you must know it! You're the "human encyclopedia" xD
Ironically, it's a bilingual Caucasian (don't know his specific ethnicity :oops: ) who's writing these stories. ;)
If you've read Exodus, wanna read the War For Cybertron comic? PM me.
Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
User avatar
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17027
News Credits: 109
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:22 pm
Location: Florida, the "Neglected" State
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Rank: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014