There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
- Motto: "My mind rots in the black house of crooked angles."
A find in Value Village (a discount store here in Canada) lead me to make a very nice stand for my Unicron, I posted some pictures on cybertron.ca :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthre ... post436218
let me know if a posting of the tutorial is desired here (i.e. if the link does not work)
-- my mind rots in the black house of crooked angles
- Posts: 16
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:33 pm
- Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
That is pretty good and creative. Good job
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
- News Staff
- Posts: 4114
- News Credits: 27
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: "One look from me and you've lost"
- Weapon: Black Magic
Smart idea, I am going to try something like this now.
THE POWERS OF DARKNESS ARE A MORE POWERFUL WEAPON THAN ALL THE TOYS YOUR SCIENCE CAN MUSTERDie, Autobots!
- Posts: 2295
- Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:49 pm
- Strength: ???
- Intelligence: 10+
- Speed: Infinity
- Endurance: ???
- Rank: ???
- Courage: ???
- Firepower: ???
- Skill: ???
You smart like two people!!
- Posts: 2459
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 pm
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
- Strength: 9
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 5
- Endurance: 7
- Rank: 8
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 9
- Skill: 8
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: Bing [Bot], Cobotron, Dagon, Deadput, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], JazZeke, joeprime276, Kurona, Rellko, shajaki, Yahoo [Bot]