Injustice: Gods Among Us

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby BeastProwl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
It looks like DC is making a gritty super hero brawler. Just DC characters, no Mortal Kombat dudes that Im aware of.

From what ive seen, it looks like it'll be one of those games that will only be fun co-oping with friends to pass the time, but who knows? I like the visuals in it.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby Shadowman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:16 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I can understand Batman's suit being made to look like body armor, since with his job body armor is better to have than spandex. But why oh why does Superman need body armor?

It's a DC fighting game from the people who brought you MKvsDC, so chances are it'll probably be okay. I am wondering what Tira from Soul Calibur is doing in there, though...
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29972
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Shadowman wrote:I am wondering what Tira from Soul Calibur is doing in there, though...

I watched it over just because you said this. Were is she?
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby Shadowman » Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:08 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
BeastProwl wrote:
Shadowman wrote:I am wondering what Tira from Soul Calibur is doing in there, though...

I watched it over just because you said this. Were is she?


The one with the pigtails and the Harley Quinn necklace. She's apparently in Suicide Squad as well. I don't know how Namco let that one through.

In case this is going over your head, I absolutely hate how far DC is straying from Harley's design. The original design and characterization was, you know, perfect, but apparently DC wasn't content with that, gradually turning her into the blatant ripoff of Tira from Soul Calibur seen here. I'm all for fanservice, but when you turn literally the best thing Batman TAS ever did into a generic piece of ass, you don't need to go back to the drawing board, you just need to go back to what Dini and Timm already did perfectly.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29972
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 5:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Injustice: Gods Among Us

Postby BeastProwl » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Yeah, I miss her,and the whole "Mista J!" thing. I loved her in the old animated series, to no end.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6318
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9


Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Robots in Disguise Power Surge Optimus Prime - Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 9 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Hasbro G1 Reissue Platinum Edition Astrotrain Blitzwing in Stock - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 40 minutes 2 seconds
New Kaiyodo SCI Revoltech Series 040 Transformers Optimus Prime with Jet Wing - Time Remaining: 4 days 52 minutes 3 seconds
Transformers 1996 Beast Wars Basic Class: Rattrap - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 53 minutes 40 seconds
1984 Hasbro Transformers Original G1 Jazz Pre-Rub TM AFA 85 - Time Remaining: 2 days 9 hours 11 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Platinum Edition ACTION FIGURE, Optimus Prime/Megatron 2 FIGURE SET - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 46 minutes 10 seconds
MISB Transformers Optimus Prime TAKARA TOMY LUCKY DRAW revenge of the fallen toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 3 minutes 51 seconds
New Transformers Takara Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime   Coin Box Set 80's Gift - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 49 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #153 - Last Knights of Cybertron
Twincast / Podcast #153:
"Last Knights of Cybertron"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, August 15th, 2016