Ironhide....look like Mr.T?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Burn » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:54 pm

Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 43432
News Credits: 94
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Milanion » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:40 am

Burn wrote:Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:


...let alone this forum. :grin:
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am

Postby Baneblade » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:29 am

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Milanion wrote:
Burn wrote:Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:


...let alone this forum. :grin:


boys boy boys... easy there's suceptible young minds present



Mr T as Ironhide???

I can see it now...


Bumblebee frantically pointing and gesturing for Ironhide to help stop Spike/Sam from getting crushed by Barricade...

Ironhide: I pity tha fool...(turning to Bumblebee)...I knock you out sucka!
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Milanion » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:40 am

Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Burn wrote:Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:


...let alone this forum. :grin:


boys boy boys... easy there's suceptible young minds present



You must be a member to have known that. Identify yourself by your 'real' name.
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am

Postby Baneblade » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:19 am

Motto: "Scream....it only make it more fun"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Milanion wrote:
Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Burn wrote:Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:


...let alone this forum. :grin:


boys boy boys... easy there's suceptible young minds present



You must be a member to have known that. Identify yourself by your 'real' name.


never the Inquisition reveals not!
User avatar
Baneblade
Gestalt Team Leader
Posts: 931
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:45 pm
Location: Scotland
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Rank: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Milanion » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:23 am

Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Kaiser Convoy wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Burn wrote:Ice is far too hot for this thread. :wink:


...let alone this forum. :grin:


boys boy boys... easy there's suceptible young minds present



You must be a member to have known that. Identify yourself by your 'real' name.


never the Inquisition reveals not!


No good rotten Lurker!
:HEADHURTS:
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am

Postby Brakethrough » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:21 pm

It would have been better back when he turned into a hella fast van.
"A polar bear is dropkicked by a robot that turns into a police car."
User avatar
Brakethrough
Headmaster
Posts: 1190
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:01 pm

Postby Leonardo » Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:49 am

Brakethrough wrote:It would have been better back when he turned into a hella fast van.


A black one with a red stripe?
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Spoon » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:15 pm

Leonardo wrote:
Brakethrough wrote:It would have been better back when he turned into a hella fast van.


A black one with a red stripe?
That way the movie would end the moment Ironhide would suffer even as much as a scratch.
Mr. T would throw the fool megatron helluva far.
Spoon

Postby Leonardo » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:26 am

Spoon wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Brakethrough wrote:It would have been better back when he turned into a hella fast van.


A black one with a red stripe?
That way the movie would end the moment Ironhide would suffer even as much as a scratch.
Mr. T would throw the fool megatron helluva far.


While the whole scenario is watched by a group of underpriveleged children. "Drink milk!"
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby E107_Theta » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:17 pm

Ah, so that's why Bumblebee quit his jibbah jabbah.
E107_Theta
Minibot
Posts: 183
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:08 pm

Postby Leonardo » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:21 pm

I hope we don't see Ironhide "on the Jazz"!
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Timelines TCC TFSS 2.0 Rewind Eject - Time Remaining: 9 days 1 hour 12 minutes 54 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--FISITRON FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 9 days 7 hours 20 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers TFCC Club Exclusive Scourge 2013 TFSS MIB Unused - Time Remaining: 10 days 3 hours 4 minutes 36 seconds
HASBRO--TRANSFORMERS TIMELINES--CIRCUIT FIGURE (LOOK) CLUB EXCLUSIVE - Time Remaining: 10 days 5 hours 30 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Collectors Club exclusive BREAKDOWN Deluxe boxed CHUG Classics - Time Remaining: 11 days 8 hours 42 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers TFCC CLUB SUBSCRIPTION TFSS CARZAP AUTOBOT FOWARD PATROL FIGURE - Time Remaining: 13 days 38 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Circuit by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 13 days 6 hours 47 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers 2012 Subscription Figure Scourge by Hasbro - Time Remaining: 14 days 1 hour 4 minutes 58 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #163 - Through The Space Hole
Twincast / Podcast #163:
"Through The Space Hole"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, January 7th, 2017
Website Security Test