Shadowman wrote:They also question why the Zords have "big googly anime eyes" at one point. Also, I'm not certain if Go-onger took place in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
Go-onger takes place on present-day day earth. A couple errors/freedoms were taken with Zords btw:
- The Shark Spinner is actually a killer whale or orca whale, as the tail fin is horizontal instead of vertical like on all fish, including sharks.
- The Falcon Copter is, get this, based on a chicken. This is referenced in the series, so it's probably intentional.
Not the first time different animals were used between Sentai and Power Rangers. Look at Dairanger and PR Season 2:
- The Unicorn Thunderzord is actually a Pegasus
- The Griffin Thunderzord is really a Kirin, or Chinese Unicorn, or Golden Dragon
- The Lion Thunderzord is more akin to a Shisa, guardian liondogs you often see in temples.
- To "top" it off, the Dragozord in Dino Thunder is a Tupuxuara
"I have Autism and I'm proud of it!" - Myself
Top 5 Priorities:
1) BW Neo X-7 Elphaorpha
2) RiD Grimlock, Hightower & Wedge
3) Energon Sledge, Duststorm, Bonecrusher & Wideload
4) Universe 2003 Night Slash Cheetor
5) BW Convobat (red) & Megalligator (purple)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one
- Jelze Bunnycat =:3