Chicago Cubs World Series 2016 8-Disc Collector's Edition Set from Shout! Factory

Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I hear people buying them at their local TRU but mine look at me like I'm crazy. Am I?
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby GuyIncognito » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Seems like nobody in the TRU organization is even aware that they're selling these. I've heard stories of cashiers being unable to scan them at the register.

I've seen the Legends and Scouts at my local TRU, but no sign of any of the Deluxes or Voyagers.
User avatar
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
Posts: 4900
News Credits: 12
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:06 am
Location: Bucks County, Pennsylvania
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby RodimalToyota » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:46 pm

Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:57 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby NTESHFT » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Motto: "60% of the time, it works every time!"
Weapon: Black Magic
They have came and gone a couple of times at this location. As said before, they aren't coming up when they get scanned at check out, so that might have something to do with no one knowing anything.
Image
User avatar
NTESHFT
Brainmaster
Posts: 1305
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Dirty South
Buy from NTESHFT on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby triKlops » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:26 pm

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1307
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:06 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
triKlops wrote:yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.


Which location? Looking for them too.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:09 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby RodimalToyota » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:32 pm

Transformers Hoarder wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.


I meant TFC, not iGear, my bad.
Check out my Blog for cool info on Japanese on goings! (still under Constructicon control )
http://theiaconlifestyle.blogspot.com/

LOOKING FOR my Grail.

******MIB or MISB G1 Countdown******
User avatar
RodimalToyota
Pretender
Posts: 752
News Credits: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:57 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
RodimalToyota wrote:
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
RodimalToyota wrote:Yes they are, I picked one up in the first week of NOV, already have the Igear Ladder set on him.


Damn! I purchased TFC Gears of War set for mainly the ladder. You have a link to the iGear one? I could always use the Gears of War ladder for the Inferno I plan to own in the near future.


I meant TFC, not iGear, my bad.


Cool, I picked up this set too. A little pricey but I think it's worth the money with the other goodies that's included. Paid $40 shipped. Think it was TFC-004 Gear of War.
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Transformers Hoarder » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:15 pm

Motto: "What doesn't kill you, will try again!"
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
My troubles are over, picked up all three on eBay. After shipping I paid a total of $20 more than had I picked them up at TRU myself but at least I don't have to burn gas running around trying to find them.
Image
Image
Transformers Hoarder
Pretender
Posts: 769
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm
Location: Hamilton, NJ.
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby triKlops » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Motto: "New England Transformers Collectors Group member"
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
triKlops wrote:yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.


Which location? Looking for them too.


South Attl. MA
Image
User avatar
triKlops
Brainmaster
Posts: 1307
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:35 am
Location: Rogue Island

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby Rodimus Prime » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:42 am

I just came from TRU, and they had multiples of all the GDO figures. Hotspot actually looked decent in-hand, but Megatron and Powerdive are still fugly.
Burn wrote:Alpha Bravo...He's a helicopter in a team of jets. That's just dumb.
............Image
User avatar
Rodimus Prime
Site Moderator
Posts: 18438
News Credits: 19
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm

Re: Is Asia voyager Hot Spot being sold in US. TRU?

Postby SentinelA » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:03 pm

GuyIncognito wrote:Seems like nobody in the TRU organization is even aware that they're selling these. I've heard stories of cashiers being unable to scan them at the register.

I've seen the Legends and Scouts at my local TRU, but no sign of any of the Deluxes or Voyagers.


Ditto. But I did get my hands on a Megs when I went out of town.
SentinelA
Headmaster
Posts: 1063
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 pm


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generation 1 ReIssue Optimus Prime Boxed W Trailer Set Lot MISB G1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 11 hours 38 minutes 12 seconds
Transformers Adventure TAV-14 Ultra Magnus Sealed New US Seller! - Time Remaining: 6 days 4 hours 39 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers 2007 BARRICADE Figure Deluxe Class Premium Series MISB - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 39 minutes 52 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SOUNDBLASTER & SOUNDWAVE FALL OF CYBERTRON NEW - Time Remaining: 18 days 21 hours 14 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Movie Leader Class NIGHTWATCH OPTIMUS PRIME Sealed in Box Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 44 minutes 52 seconds
HASBRO Transformers Combiner Wars Leader Class Megatron BRAND NEW in stock - Time Remaining: 6 days 2 hours 16 minutes 40 seconds
TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE CYCLONUS & SILVERSTREAK NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 10 days 8 hours 34 minutes 16 seconds
G1 TRANSFORMERS SHOCKWAVE BUST 2008 DIAMOND SELECT NEW IN BOX RARE! - Time Remaining: 4 days 8 hours 19 minutes 42 seconds
Website Security Test