Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.
- Motto: "I’m the rising sun, I’m the new tomorrow, I’m the skull on the gun, I’m the song of sorrow; I’m the thirteenth arrow, I’m the wisest owl, I’m a soul-eating predator, I’m on the prowl"
- Weapon: Energo-Sword
Transformers Hoarder wrote:
triKlops wrote:yes he is but he seems to be the most popular so his shelflife is minimal.
just came from TRU; they had 5 Megs and 1 Powerdive, no Hot Spot.
the only time i have seen him was a couple behind the customer service desk being held for other customers.
Which location? Looking for them too.
South Attl. MA
- Posts: 1010
- News Credits: 3
- Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am
- Location: Rhode Eye Land
- Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
- Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
I just came from TRU, and they had multiples of all the GDO figures. Hotspot actually looked decent in-hand, but Megatron and Powerdive are still fugly.
..........................................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 15427
- News Credits: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
GuyIncognito wrote:Seems like nobody in the TRU organization is even aware that they're selling these. I've heard stories of cashiers being unable to scan them at the register.
I've seen the Legends and Scouts at my local TRU, but no sign of any of the Deluxes or Voyagers.
Ditto. But I did get my hands on a Megs when I went out of town.
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:47 pm
Return to Transformers Toys Discussion
Registered users: BERSEKAEL, Bing [Bot], CVPhased, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, leokearon, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Nemesis Maximo, RhA, Yahoo [Bot]