Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Is it me or should the movie bots heads always be in battle mode?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Is it me or should the movie bots heads always be in battle mode?

Postby skywarp-2 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:15 am

I have seen alot of the designs for the Movie transformers over the last few months, and though I'm not happy with all I have seen. I would have to say that this whole Battle mode versus Standard mode thing has gotten way out of hand. I mean come on, why do sentient robots need to cover their faces in a battle mode? What is that whole point about? If you ask me, I think that Bumblebee, Megatron, Ratchet, and any other bot That I have seen so far look 3 Million Times better with their battle Mode Heads, versus their regular Super Kibble faces..


I have yet to see what purpose it solves to show them in Battle mode, or standard. If it is to illustrate "down time" and to show that the autobots or Decepticons are in a relaxed state, or if its a dramatic too to show emotion like for battle..Then why not have the dialogue from the voice actors convey that in conjunction with body language?? The whole face changing into battle mode thing just seems like a waste of CGI time that could be better spent on something else..like giving Megatron a chest plate, versus a set of metallic ribs for a chest..


I know where the face plate originated, it was in Beast Wars, and I really don't see it as such a huge thing.. I would rather not see Prime with a Mouth, he's a robot, and not a freaking human..I'm cool with knowing he doesn't have to eat..or watch his lips while he speaks.. some people just have to have that I suppose..


I just don't understand why "Battle Mode" is such a hot idea for this studio's and ILM's designs.?? :?
Image
"You Waste More energy with your mouth."
Check out My Deviant Art Page:
http://skywarp-2.deviantart.com/
Check out my new Custom Transformers G-1 CCG! Updated! 07/21/2009!!!!
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=56030
In the interests of keeping it clean, I will now only curse at you in Morse code: ..-. ..- -.-. -.- -.-- --- ..- that means "F-you!"
User avatar
skywarp-2
Faction Commander
Posts: 4177
News Credits: 5
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:57 am

Postby DUDEATRICE » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:19 am

It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.
DUDEATRICE
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:03 pm

Postby Shin Getter Robo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:42 am

DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.
Shin Getter Robo

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:45 am

High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:
Bluebullet

Postby Shin Getter Robo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:52 am

Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:


I have no idea why you're talking about the TV when this is the movie forum.

I have no idea what your second comments means, please enlighten me.
Shin Getter Robo

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 am

High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:


I have no idea why you're talking about the TV when this is the movie forum.

I have no idea what your second comments means, please enlighten me.

Just a comparison. In the movie script, the Transformers native language essentially sounds like a computer modem dialing up(think AOL).
Bluebullet

Postby Shin Getter Robo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:58 am

Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:


I have no idea why you're talking about the TV when this is the movie forum.

I have no idea what your second comments means, please enlighten me.

Just a comparison. In the movie script, the Transformers native language essentially sounds like a computer modem dialing up(think AOL).


Does that mean there's no evidence of 'social' interaction? If so, I believe the topic poster has a strong case.
Shin Getter Robo

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:22 am

High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:


I have no idea why you're talking about the TV when this is the movie forum.

I have no idea what your second comments means, please enlighten me.

Just a comparison. In the movie script, the Transformers native language essentially sounds like a computer modem dialing up(think AOL).


Does that mean there's no evidence of 'social' interaction? If so, I believe the topic poster has a strong case.

Correct. I still want human faces, not "kibble faces" as Skywarp-2 stated.
Bluebullet

Postby DUDEATRICE » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:21 am

I'm failing to understand what the fixation with wanting a Human-like face on a sentient robot is.

We're already blessed with the the majority of the robots having a human body (two arms, two legs, head and walking upright)

Now we want the face to look human and to show mouthparts and other facial expressions to satify our need for emotion? Are we that stupid to not guess what the character is feeling if we can't see his mouth move?

Moreover, how many times will you need to see a robot from this movie and learn that it isn't EXACTLY like G1 and a crossover attempt to pay homage to that series, gain a diverse audience, and most importantly CONVEY THE SENSE OF REALISM BY SHOWING THESE ROBOTS ARE AN ADVANCED ALIEN RACE.

I believe some of you cry yourselves to sleep because the robots don't look exactly like people with painted faux metal faces and blocky metal appendages.
DUDEATRICE
Micromaster
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:03 pm

Postby MaikeruSama » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:07 am

Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
High Command wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:It's just you.

I like it. It shows they have emotion and take extra measures when a battle is upon them. And who wants damage to the face?

They are a robot race that isn't fighting 24/7...just like when we go to war, we put on helmets...it's a movie trying to cater to about a dozen different audiences...try to remember that.


That's not an adequate explanation - comparing squishy PUNY HUMANS with robots isn't necessarily the most fair of comparisons.

I think we need to delve of some possibly unexplored facets of the movie Transformers to get our answer to this interesting question. For example, is there any evidence of the Transformers having any form of social interaction with one another that would require emotion?

Am unsure of this, so I eagerly await A reply.

TV: Yes
Movie: Computer dial-up? :???:


I have no idea why you're talking about the TV when this is the movie forum.

I have no idea what your second comments means, please enlighten me.

Just a comparison. In the movie script, the Transformers native language essentially sounds like a computer modem dialing up(think AOL).


Does that mean there's no evidence of 'social' interaction? If so, I believe the topic poster has a strong case.

Correct. I still want human faces, not "kibble faces" as Skywarp-2 stated.


Whats so bad about them? They are nice lil faces and are new. I think it looks like bay got the decepticon symbol and warped it into the decepticon faces and the autobot symbol in to the autobot faces. Still te only reason he didnt use the original designs was becuase of hasbros copy right laws to the original designs. They told bay he had to make it completley different.
MaikeruSama
Vehicon
Posts: 359
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:43 am

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:19 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
NightFlare wrote:Still te only reason he didnt use the original designs was becuase of hasbros copy right laws to the original designs. They told bay he had to make it completley different.


You know, I think if someone said this earlier, we could've avoided a lot fo pain and fustration.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:30 pm

DUDEATRICE wrote:I'm failing to understand what the fixation with wanting a Human-like face on a sentient robot is.

We're already blessed with the the majority of the robots having a human body (two arms, two legs, head and walking upright)

Now we want the face to look human and to show mouthparts and other facial expressions to satify our need for emotion? Are we that stupid to not guess what the character is feeling if we can't see his mouth move?

Moreover, how many times will you need to see a robot from this movie and learn that it isn't EXACTLY like G1 and a crossover attempt to pay homage to that series, gain a diverse audience, and most importantly CONVEY THE SENSE OF REALISM BY SHOWING THESE ROBOTS ARE AN ADVANCED ALIEN RACE.

I believe some of you cry yourselves to sleep because the robots don't look exactly like people with painted faux metal faces and blocky metal appendages.

Because, they're TRANSFORMERS, not just aliens. They were built, not born. Lastly, this is a TRANSFORMERS movie, so it should represent all that came before. This "new generation" bull is by people who don't like Transformers as it is and want to change it. The copyright stuff is bull, too, because Bay can use anything Hasbro has used before because with the rights to make a movie, he got the right to temporarily use Hasbro's material legally.
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:42 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:I'm failing to understand what the fixation with wanting a Human-like face on a sentient robot is.

We're already blessed with the the majority of the robots having a human body (two arms, two legs, head and walking upright)

Now we want the face to look human and to show mouthparts and other facial expressions to satify our need for emotion? Are we that stupid to not guess what the character is feeling if we can't see his mouth move?

Moreover, how many times will you need to see a robot from this movie and learn that it isn't EXACTLY like G1 and a crossover attempt to pay homage to that series, gain a diverse audience, and most importantly CONVEY THE SENSE OF REALISM BY SHOWING THESE ROBOTS ARE AN ADVANCED ALIEN RACE.

I believe some of you cry yourselves to sleep because the robots don't look exactly like people with painted faux metal faces and blocky metal appendages.

Because, they're TRANSFORMERS, not just aliens. They were built, not born. Lastly, this is a TRANSFORMERS movie, so it should represent all that came before. This "new generation" bull is by people who don't like Transformers as it is and want to change it. The copyright stuff is bull, too, because Bay can use anything Hasbro has used before because with the rights to make a movie, he got the right to temporarily use Hasbro's material legally.


Well, G1 was mostly a crap kids cartoon, as was everything else (Though with varying levels of crap), so, no, you're wrong.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:04 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:I'm failing to understand what the fixation with wanting a Human-like face on a sentient robot is.

We're already blessed with the the majority of the robots having a human body (two arms, two legs, head and walking upright)

Now we want the face to look human and to show mouthparts and other facial expressions to satify our need for emotion? Are we that stupid to not guess what the character is feeling if we can't see his mouth move?

Moreover, how many times will you need to see a robot from this movie and learn that it isn't EXACTLY like G1 and a crossover attempt to pay homage to that series, gain a diverse audience, and most importantly CONVEY THE SENSE OF REALISM BY SHOWING THESE ROBOTS ARE AN ADVANCED ALIEN RACE.

I believe some of you cry yourselves to sleep because the robots don't look exactly like people with painted faux metal faces and blocky metal appendages.

Because, they're TRANSFORMERS, not just aliens. They were built, not born. Lastly, this is a TRANSFORMERS movie, so it should represent all that came before. This "new generation" bull is by people who don't like Transformers as it is and want to change it. The copyright stuff is bull, too, because Bay can use anything Hasbro has used before because with the rights to make a movie, he got the right to temporarily use Hasbro's material legally.


Well, G1 was mostly a crap kids cartoon, as was everything else (Though with varying levels of crap), so, no, you're wrong.

No, Transformers still has a story with a certain look and story set-up, all of which has been ignored. The story can be made serious, instead of being changed to unrecognizable levels. IDW's Infiltration and Escalation are just a small example. The look could, and should, still resemble the original characters, or even Transformers at that. Optimus is the only one who resembles his namesake. Things could've been done, but weren't.
Bluebullet

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 pm

Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
DUDEATRICE wrote:I'm failing to understand what the fixation with wanting a Human-like face on a sentient robot is.

We're already blessed with the the majority of the robots having a human body (two arms, two legs, head and walking upright)

Now we want the face to look human and to show mouthparts and other facial expressions to satify our need for emotion? Are we that stupid to not guess what the character is feeling if we can't see his mouth move?

Moreover, how many times will you need to see a robot from this movie and learn that it isn't EXACTLY like G1 and a crossover attempt to pay homage to that series, gain a diverse audience, and most importantly CONVEY THE SENSE OF REALISM BY SHOWING THESE ROBOTS ARE AN ADVANCED ALIEN RACE.

I believe some of you cry yourselves to sleep because the robots don't look exactly like people with painted faux metal faces and blocky metal appendages.

Because, they're TRANSFORMERS, not just aliens. They were built, not born. Lastly, this is a TRANSFORMERS movie, so it should represent all that came before. This "new generation" bull is by people who don't like Transformers as it is and want to change it. The copyright stuff is bull, too, because Bay can use anything Hasbro has used before because with the rights to make a movie, he got the right to temporarily use Hasbro's material legally.


Well, G1 was mostly a crap kids cartoon, as was everything else (Though with varying levels of crap), so, no, you're wrong.

No, Transformers still has a story with a certain look and story set-up, all of which has been ignored. The story can be made serious, instead of being changed to unrecognizable levels. IDW's Infiltration and Escalation are just a small example. The look could, and should, still resemble the original characters, or even Transformers at that. Optimus is the only one who resembles his namesake. Things could've been done, but weren't.


Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:21 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:24 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:38 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.


Well, you had to start growing up some time...... :P
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Ironhidensh wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.


Well, you had to start growing up some time...... :P


I thought I did when the big boy hairs had grown in. :-s
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:51 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.

Nope. 2 ganging up on one. "Back up" shows that I have you cornered. 8)

Well, I'm gonna go get some air. Maybe I'll find some good yard sales while this topic is driven off subject.
Bluebullet

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:52 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.

Nope. 2 ganging up on one. "Back up" shows that I have you cornered. 8)

Well, I'm gonna go get some air. Maybe I'll find some good yard sales while this topic is driven off subject.


Congratulations, you have no idea how debate works!

If two people agree on a topic, naturally, they're going to ally themselves against a common opponent.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:03 pm

Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Shadowman wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Thank you for your opinion. If you are going to tell Shadowman he is wrong, however, you need to state some facts.


Thanks for the back-up, man. ;)^

This is the opposite of the Philsopher's Forum, for those who didn't know.

Backup? Now I know I was right.


What, that two people can get along in a debate?

Really man, when you assume, you make an ASS out of U and ME.

Never thought I'd use THAT one.

Nope. 2 ganging up on one. "Back up" shows that I have you cornered. 8)

Well, I'm gonna go get some air. Maybe I'll find some good yard sales while this topic is driven off subject.


Congratulations, you have no idea how debate works!

If two people agree on a topic, naturally, they're going to ally themselves against a common opponent.


In this case, the opponent is "stupidity" or "idiocy". You can choose, I'm feeling generous today.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Milanion » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:07 pm

Backup's here. Who's it going to be today?







Ugh, not again...
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am

Postby Shadowman » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:13 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Milanion wrote:Backup's here. Who's it going to be today?







Ugh, not again...


Everytime I see his post, I instinctively check it out (Due to be internal wish to give myself an ulcer). Each time, I say to myself "I'm not going to reply," and yet, it's always so immature and stupid that I feel compelled to reply.

It's very weird.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28849
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum