Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here
Is that Brains on the left sitting on someones back?
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:19 am
Yup that's Brains sitting on Hound's shoulders.
- Posts: 279
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am
- Motto: "There are way too many people on this planet. We need a new plague."
- Weapon: Twin Photon Blasters
..........................................Rule 32: "You've got to enjoy the little things."
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 15356
- News Credits: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 8:31 pm
- Location: Western Kentucky
G1 and the MOVIEVERSE rock!!!!!
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 pm
- Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Looks like it.
Latest TF: AOE Voyager Grimlock, AOE Leader Optimus Prime & AOE Crosshairs
- City Commander
- Posts: 3924
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
- Location: The Underwhere
- Strength: 1
- Intelligence: 10+
- Speed: 1
- Endurance: 1
- Rank: 10
- Courage: 1
- Firepower: 1
- Skill: 1
It's confirmed that the character is returning, and Reno Wilson tweeted that he'd done the voice acting for it months back.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:42 am
Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum
Registered users: alldarker, Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], coybrafett, Exabot [Bot], Flashpoint_82, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Majestic-12 [Bot], megatronimus, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Tsutsukakushi, warzon3, Yahoo [Bot]