Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here
Is that Brains on the left sitting on someones back?
- Posts: 50
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:19 am
Yup that's Brains sitting on Hound's shoulders.
- Posts: 281
- Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 am
............."We're gonna see just how much Rod they can handle!"............
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 16831
- News Credits: 17
- Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 9:31 pm
- Motto: ""Freedom is the right of all Nacho Cheese.""
- Weapon: Gatling Cannon
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:10 pm
- Strength: 6
- Intelligence: 7
- Speed: 4
- Endurance: 7
- Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
Looks like it.
Love thy pretenders.
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 5001
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:37 am
- Location: The Banana stand
It's confirmed that the character is returning, and Reno Wilson tweeted that he'd done the voice acting for it months back.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:42 am
Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum
Registered users: Arctorro, Bing [Bot], Carnivius_Prime, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Jeen0808, M3Gr1ml0ck, michael alex kawa, morphobots, MSNbot Media, Optimist Prime, Rainmaker, Renketsu, SW's SilverHammer, Windsweeper, Yahoo [Bot]