Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Is there a particular reason why Ratchet is bile-green?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Bluebullet » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:29 am

Cujo wrote:
Neko wrote: GM, furbies, and other products I'm sure, will appear in the movie as advertisements the companies paid Bay to put in there.
yal just look at ratchet's face ;;)

*high-fives Cujo* My thoughts exactly. 8)
Bluebullet

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:50 am

TheMuffin wrote:Because he isn't an ambulance. He's a fire rescue vehicle. Which are now being produced in that neon yellow green color so they're more visable on the road. It wouldn't surprise me if they started making fire engines and ambulances in this color as well.


South Bend just got two new engines in that color.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Sunstar » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:24 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P
Image
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
| Starscream's Shrine | Fan Art
User avatar
Sunstar
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5015
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 7:40 pm
Location: Cybertron

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:06 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6458
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bluebullet » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.
Bluebullet

Postby Hotrod » Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:27 pm

TheMuffin wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
TheMuffin wrote:Because he isn't an ambulance. He's a fire rescue vehicle. Which are now being produced in that neon yellow green color so they're more visable on the road. It wouldn't surprise me if they started making fire engines and ambulances in this color as well.

MORE THINGS PUKE GREEN? SAY IT AIN'T SO! :shock:

It's because Bay is GM's booty-buddy, and the closest thing GM had to an ambulance was a puke-green hummer.


This is really getting old. I'd just like to throw that out there. Once again this is how new emergency vehicles are being produced. Hummer doesn't normally produce this color for the normal market. Only for emergency vehicles.


Also that is the color of militry emergency vehicles now. The Navy base I live near has a small rescue truck and 3 fire trucks that color.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:28 pm

Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.


Exactly what I was thinking. It's like apples to oranges.
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6458
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bluebullet » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:53 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.

What I'm trying to say is that almost nothing in Transformers is realistic. Same with LOTR. On that key point, it applies. Mass shifting and humanoid robots are as believable as hobbits and wizards. Realism shouldn't be stressed on something so unrealistic. It's like making a lightsaber into a plain, old, actual metal sword in a new Star Wars because it's "realistic". As stated in my first post, some things shouldn't be made realistic. They belong unaltered to give the "No way! Cool!" factor.
Last edited by Bluebullet on Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluebullet

Postby Fender Bender » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:56 pm

Motto: "Whatever doesn't kill me will pay for it's failure."
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
Bluebullet wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.

What I'm trying to say is that almost nothing in Transformers is realistic. Same with LOTR. On that key point, it applies. Mass shifting and humanoid robots are as believable as hobbits and wizards. Realism shouldn't be stressed on something so unrealistic. It's like making a lightsaber an plain, old, actual metal sword.


I'd say the vehicle modes are realistic (minus Megatron of course). That's not nothing. Having human actors interact with them is realistic. Having the military react to the Transformers is realistic.

Would you rather cut ALL the realism and go with 100% fantasy?

I know I wouldn't.

BTW, with you bringing up lightsabres, one has to wonder how hypocritical that is considering your sig picture...
Image
Fender Bender
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6458
News Credits: 43
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Spencer, WI
Buy from Fender Bender on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Bluebullet » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:07 pm

Fender Bender wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.

What I'm trying to say is that almost nothing in Transformers is realistic. Same with LOTR. On that key point, it applies. Mass shifting and humanoid robots are as believable as hobbits and wizards. Realism shouldn't be stressed on something so unrealistic. It's like making a lightsaber an plain, old, actual metal sword.


I'd say the vehicle modes are realistic (minus Megatron of course). That's not nothing. Having human actors interact with them is realistic. Having the military react to the Transformers is realistic.

Would you rather cut ALL the realism and go with 100% fantasy?

I know I wouldn't.

BTW, with you bringing up lightsabres, one has to wonder how hypocritical that is considering your sig picture...

I said almost. I ment "almost nothing" as in mass shifting, object alts, cyber keys, Unicron, etc...; I never said 100% would be good. I said that Bay is overkilling realism.

I never gave the Screamer in my sig a lightsaber. That is an actual scene from "Cramp". The lightsaber comparison was to show the Star Wars equivilent of how drastic the changes Bay made are. There is nothing hypocritical in that.
Bluebullet

Postby Down_Shift » Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:40 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
The "puke" color of green is whats know as "emergency" green nowadays. I have the joy and privilege of living across the road from a Hospital. (it took a while to learn how to sleep again once I had moved in) I often look out my bedroom window when I hear the sirens go off. From my count, the hospital has 3 ambulances and one of them has the reflective paint job.

It seems to be the way all emerge vehicles are going to be painted in the future. It may not look good on the toy, because they can't use the same type of paint on the toy as they use on the real deal. Besides, would you want a toy that blinds you if you look at it in the light? :P From what I've seen of the CGI render, I think Ratchet looks good in that color scheme.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6292
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Ironhidensh » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 am

Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.

What I'm trying to say is that almost nothing in Transformers is realistic. Same with LOTR. On that key point, it applies. Mass shifting and humanoid robots are as believable as hobbits and wizards. Realism shouldn't be stressed on something so unrealistic. It's like making a lightsaber an plain, old, actual metal sword.


I'd say the vehicle modes are realistic (minus Megatron of course). That's not nothing. Having human actors interact with them is realistic. Having the military react to the Transformers is realistic.

Would you rather cut ALL the realism and go with 100% fantasy?

I know I wouldn't.

BTW, with you bringing up lightsabres, one has to wonder how hypocritical that is considering your sig picture...

I said almost. I ment "almost nothing" as in mass shifting, object alts, cyber keys, Unicron, etc...; I never said 100% would be good. I said that Bay is overkilling realism.

I never gave the Screamer in my sig a lightsaber. That is an actual scene from "Cramp". The lightsaber comparison was to show the Star Wars equivilent of how drastic the changes Bay made are. There is nothing hypocritical in that.


But the changes aren't that drastic. Hell, they are only cosmetic, with a few story twinks. Once again, the SW comparison doesn't work. It to is set in a fantasy realm. Transformers have to fit in a contemporary world.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Leonardo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:37 am

Sorry, double post.
Last edited by Leonardo on Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Leonardo » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:38 am

Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


A minor niggle, but "realism" and "being realistic" are not synonymous. There are differences between the two concepts.

LOTR was grounded in realism, yet it was not realistic. Star Wars is rife with realism, it works because of its realism, but it is not realistic.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Re: Is there a particular reason why Ratchet is bile-green?

Postby kjeevah » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:33 am

Basketball Jones wrote:In addition to not keeping with the original figure, bile-green ambulances are rather rare in reality as well.


is that a fact. every single ambulance in all of the UK is exactly that yellow-green, and police cars are starting to move that way too.

Image
Image

white ambulances are idiotic. ambulances are that luminous yellow-green for teh same reason they have sirens, so that people know they are coming. the only reason white was ever associated with doctors is from early hygiene, because they started using white clothes to show up if there was any blood or dirt on them before they operated on someone. i hardly think that's appropriate for a vehicle, do you?[/url]
kjeevah
Minibot
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm

Postby kjeevah » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:37 am

Leonardo wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


A minor niggle, but "realism" and "being realistic" are not synonymous. There are differences between the two concepts.

LOTR was grounded in realism, yet it was not realistic. Star Wars is rife with realism, it works because of its realism, but it is not realistic.


precicely, star wars works because a character is mroe likely to bang his speeder a hammer and complain about how much it'l sell for second hand, rather than have a long debate about the inner workings of it's intra-dimensional phase transducer coil (*cough* star trek *cough*)
kjeevah
Minibot
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 pm

Postby Nico » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:12 am

its for the diversity of color!
User avatar
Nico
Brainmaster
Posts: 1324
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2006 9:46 am

Postby Milanion » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:33 am

Nico wrote:its for the diversity of color!


Exactly.
Milanion
Brainmaster
Posts: 1477
News Credits: 4
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:35 am

Postby tequila stu » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:01 am

Bluebullet wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:
Fender Bender wrote:
Sunstar wrote:up my mother's way the fire engines are bright green-yellow, so its not overly odd. I just dislike the hummer and well...the hummer :P


QFT. 8) I dislike the Hummer. The colors are realistic, however, and if I remember correctly, that was what they were aiming for....

Extreme realism shouldn't be applied to everything. Transformers is one of those things. Realism in a movie is fine, but making realism one of the number one goals is taking it too far. Can you imagine if LOTR went by that idea? If Michael Bay is as obsessed with realism as he appears, he was the last person Hasbro should've considered.


Bad, bad, very bad, comparaison. LOTR took place in a fantasy realm. Transformers is supposed to be happening on our world. Realism is not only important, its key, if not crucial, to getting the mainstream audience to accept it.

What I'm trying to say is that almost nothing in Transformers is realistic. Same with LOTR. On that key point, it applies. Mass shifting and humanoid robots are as believable as hobbits and wizards. Realism shouldn't be stressed on something so unrealistic. It's like making a lightsaber into a plain, old, actual metal sword in a new Star Wars because it's "realistic". As stated in my first post, some things shouldn't be made realistic. They belong unaltered to give the "No way! Cool!" factor.



actually, i saw a video of an actual real life transformer, think it was a hummer, or something, it was dreadfully slow though and was very simplistic, so your argument of humanoid transforming robots is moot as people are actually doing research into it. :P .
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Saber Prime » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:47 am

Sorry if it wasn't for the word "Emergency" being righten on the side of the vehicle I wouldn't know who or what the hell that was.

If that really is going to be made into an emergincy vehicle I wouldn't pull over for it. People are use to seeing black and white police cars, red fire trucks, and white abulances. There's no problem seeing thoughs on the road and everyone knows what they are. You start putting Puke Green Humers on the road that no one's ever seen before and no one will know it's even an emergency vehicle.

This has nothing to do with the movie this just has to do with that vehicle. I don't even see a siren on it. It just looks like a humer with an emergency sticker slaped on the side. No one will want to pull over for that or will even know they're supose to.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Postby TheMuffin » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:47 am

Motto: "I still function!"
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
It's flashers are built directly into it's normal lights and it has a siren. Most people don't even look to see what color the vehicle is. If it's got flashing lights and a siren is blaring, people tend to pull over.
Image
User avatar
TheMuffin
Site Moderator
Posts: 11047
News Credits: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:12 am
Location: Ohiooooooo
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 3
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Down_Shift » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:53 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Saber Prime wrote:Sorry if it wasn't for the word "Emergency" being righten on the side of the vehicle I wouldn't know who or what the hell that was.

If that really is going to be made into an emergincy vehicle I wouldn't pull over for it. People are use to seeing black and white police cars, red fire trucks, and white abulances. There's no problem seeing thoughs on the road and everyone knows what they are. You start putting Puke Green Humers on the road that no one's ever seen before and no one will know it's even an emergency vehicle.

This has nothing to do with the movie this just has to do with that vehicle. I don't even see a siren on it. It just looks like a humer with an emergency sticker slaped on the side. No one will want to pull over for that or will even know they're supose to.


Just because you wouldn't pull over for it doesn't mean that others wouldn't. It has sirens, you just can't see it from the POV in the pic, it is after all an Emergency Vehicle. Just remember that if you do decide to not pull over for it because it doesn't look like a traditional Ambulance, the law isn't forgiving of ignorence. You'd still get a hefty fine if caught. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to point it out.
Image

Cheer me on at - TeamDrinkFest.com

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
User avatar
Down_Shift
News Moderator
Posts: 6292
News Credits: 31
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Leonardo » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:03 pm

Down_Shift wrote:
Saber Prime wrote:Sorry if it wasn't for the word "Emergency" being righten on the side of the vehicle I wouldn't know who or what the hell that was.

If that really is going to be made into an emergincy vehicle I wouldn't pull over for it. People are use to seeing black and white police cars, red fire trucks, and white abulances. There's no problem seeing thoughs on the road and everyone knows what they are. You start putting Puke Green Humers on the road that no one's ever seen before and no one will know it's even an emergency vehicle.

This has nothing to do with the movie this just has to do with that vehicle. I don't even see a siren on it. It just looks like a humer with an emergency sticker slaped on the side. No one will want to pull over for that or will even know they're supose to.


Just because you wouldn't pull over for it doesn't mean that others wouldn't. It has sirens, you just can't see it from the POV in the pic, it is after all an Emergency Vehicle. Just remember that if you do decide to not pull over for it because it doesn't look like a traditional Ambulance, the law isn't forgiving of ignorence. You'd still get a hefty fine if caught. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to point it out.


That, and people will think you're a callous meanie.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Saber Prime » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:26 pm

TheMuffin wrote:Most people don't even look to see what color the vehicle is.
All the more reason to make changing the color for visibility even more stupid.

People do recognize emergency vehicles though and allways seem to like to say what could be happening that they're rushing to whenever they see one. Cop cars, Abulance, and Fire Trucks are all vehicles people can easily recognize on the road. People see a big green humer around and they won't know what the F that's even for.

Hell looking at it I don't even know what it's for. I don't see a medical symbol on it so it's not an ambulance. No police shield, not a police vehicle, no sign of any hoses or other equipment of that type so not a fire truck. WTF is it? It looks like an ordinary humer that anybody could buy off the lot (if they had the money, thoughs things are exspencive) and paint puke green.
Image
Saber Prime
City Commander
Posts: 3239
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:03 pm

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #105 - Megatronus
Twincast / Podcast #105:
"Megatronus"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014