Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Is this REALLY part of the script? *SPOILERS PRESENT*

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby tequila stu » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:26 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.


fully agree with this statement 100%

except for that shooting themselves in the head,
they just shouldn't be allowed to procreate
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:No, it was at me. The Megaman TV show ended a year or two ago, and they made the last game in the series almost a year ago. Why bash it while it's over? If he really wanted to bash the newer Megaman, he should be bashing the new StarForce series. It's pretty obvious that his sig was ment towards me.

And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion? This board needs a set section that states rules for everyone to go by. I got in trouble a while back for bypassing the censor, yet Ironhidensh goes around and does it as he pleases. Let me get this straight: You will gladly ban someone you don't like if people don't like him/her, but if a friend of yours breaks the rules, you'll let them slide over and over again? Don't get me wrong. This site is the best resource and news site on the web, but this message board is so disorderly with biased mods and no stone-carved rules that it's amazing how long this board has lasted.


Oh my God, he's turning into Kitty Rose!

This will be hilarious.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 28873
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Bluebullet wrote:And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion?


You just don't get it do you?

It's more than your opinion. It's your entire attitude. You want to cry about disrespect? Mate, you're the disrespectful one. Your attitude has been "this is my opinion, it's therefore right and I don't care or acknowledge your opinion if it's different to mine".

Completely and utterly disrespectful! You got your opinion, fine, everyone has them, the trick is to not shove your opinion down the throats of others every day and to also accept and acknowledge that people think differently than you do.

SOMETHING YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF DOING!

You want to be a member of this "community"? Then accept the fact that there are other members in this community that will disagree with things you say. No one's asking you to like them, but you seem to be going out of your way to intentionally piss people off. Others have tried to help you and explain to you what you're doing wrong but you're either ignoring them or just not getting it.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38384
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Greed » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:15 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.

Ever hear of a thing called tact? Being real with people all the time is pointless and sometimes rude. You ending up thinking your doing someone a favor by being the beacon of truth when in the long run you just look like a tool.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Greed wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.

Ever hear of a thing called tact? Being real with people all the time is pointless and sometimes rude. You ending up thinking your doing someone a favor by being the beacon of truth when in the long run you just look like a tool.


Tact is for small children and sick puppies. Also, I'm only rude to those who have earned it.

Tools are very useful. Ask a mechanic.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Neko » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:56 pm

Shadowman wrote:Oh my God, he's turning into Kitty Rose!

This will be hilarious.


Dear god no!




OK, this is all rediculous!

Everyone stop acting like ****** and try to remember your age. Even you Bluebullet. 14 years old may be young but I'm pretty sure you were taught manners and such. And if not, you in for a crash course very soon.

Ironhidensh, cool the jets man. Even though you're pretty well known for the harsh comments, lighten up a litte. Please? It's too much of a depressing day and my fuse is short. I've no problems turning hard-ass on anyone.
Image
Neko
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9739
News Credits: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:09 pm

Fine. Fine. You shouldn't shoot yourself in the head if you can't handle the "real" comments.

However, you should shoot yourself in the foot. Pain is the one teacher nobody forgets.

Actually, doesn't have to be the foot, just as long as a bullet enters your body, somewhere.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:33 pm

Neko wrote:Everyone stop acting like ****** and try to remember your age.


I take offense to this as I feel my posts were far from immature.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38384
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:50 pm

Burn wrote:
Neko wrote:Everyone stop acting like ****** and try to remember your age.


I take offense to this as I feel my posts were far from immature.


That, and honestly, would ****** be able to type out such witty and fun posts? C'mon now Neko......
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Neko » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:00 pm

Burn wrote:
Neko wrote:Everyone stop acting like ****** and try to remember your age.


I take offense to this as I feel my posts were far from immature.


If you weren't acting like a 3 year old and arguing over trivila matters, the comment was not aimed at you.
Image
Neko
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9739
News Credits: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 pm

Postby Spoon » Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:35 pm

Everyone kiss, make up and have some pie? I'll even throw in a kitten for hugs and giggles.

@Neko on a completely unrelated note. Is that Satsuki yumiduka from tsukihime in your new sig?
Spoon

Postby Neko » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:14 pm

Spoon wrote:Everyone kiss, make up and have some pie? I'll even throw in a kitten for hugs and giggles.

@Neko on a completely unrelated note. Is that Satsuki yumiduka from tsukihime in your new sig?


Honestly, I've no clue. I found the render on a site and thought it cute so I saved it.
Image
Neko
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9739
News Credits: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:29 pm

Postby Spoon » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:30 am

Neko wrote:
Spoon wrote:Everyone kiss, make up and have some pie? I'll even throw in a kitten for hugs and giggles.

@Neko on a completely unrelated note. Is that Satsuki yumiduka from tsukihime in your new sig?


Honestly, I've no clue. I found the render on a site and thought it cute so I saved it.
Okay, well then you know it now. She's also a playable character in the fighting game Melty blood.
On that note, she is also a vampire that craves for blood. I guess it makes sense she's in your sig then :P
Spoon

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:27 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Burn wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion?


You just don't get it do you?

It's more than your opinion. It's your entire attitude. You want to cry about disrespect? Mate, you're the disrespectful one. Your attitude has been "this is my opinion, it's therefore right and I don't care or acknowledge your opinion if it's different to mine".

Completely and utterly disrespectful! You got your opinion, fine, everyone has them, the trick is to not shove your opinion down the throats of others every day and to also accept and acknowledge that people think differently than you do.

SOMETHING YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF DOING!

You want to be a member of this "community"? Then accept the fact that there are other members in this community that will disagree with things you say. No one's asking you to like them, but you seem to be going out of your way to intentionally piss people off. Others have tried to help you and explain to you what you're doing wrong but you're either ignoring them or just not getting it.


Burn hit the nail on the head with this.

NOW that that is settled let's get back on topic.
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18598
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:16 am

Cyber Bishop wrote:NOW that that is settled let's get back on topic.


Do we have too? This thread was a hell of a lot more fun off of topic. In fact, every thread is more fun off of topic. This place has been way to slow lately.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Cyber Bishop » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:49 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Hmm seeing how the original question was answered and this thread has the potential to go south again I am just going to put the locks to this one..
Image

http://www.facebook.com/cyberbishop

501st Legion Deputy Forum Admin
Bast Alpha Garrison GWL
TK/ID/SL: 2926
User avatar
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
Posts: 18598
News Credits: 11
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:04 am
Location: New Orleans
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay

Previous

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #101 - Talkin' 'Bout My Generations
Twincast / Podcast #101:
"Talkin' 'Bout My Generations"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, September 21st, 2014