Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Is this REALLY part of the script? *SPOILERS PRESENT*

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Postby Spoon » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:45 pm

Cyber Bishop wrote:Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.
Last time I checked pr0n wasn't allowed on this forum?
Spoon

Postby Shadowman » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:51 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


Quit being paranoid. It was difinitely a jab at Battle Network.

The world isn't all about you.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29053
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:29 pm

wow. if that is real, then bumblebee actually killing someone!?
Image
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8005
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: in the zoo, running it

Postby Hotrod » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:33 pm

Ninja Sixshot wrote:wow. if that is real, then bumblebee actually killing someone!?


After reading IDW's prequal comic I can see it happening.
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 4:12 pm

Postby tequila stu » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:20 pm

Milanion wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Notice they never show they, uh, "event" that a countdown like that would bring about.


This could well be the scotch but I cannot follow this sentence at all.


Nightstalker, have you cloned Leo's account????


I wanted to see what it would be like wearing ruffles :sad:

i'm being sarcastic incase you can't tell.....i don't want to join the band :P
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Basketball Jones » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:29 pm

Just as the Transformers were the robots of choice on television, Megaman was the robot of choice on the NES and SNES in the old days.

The two series rarely encountered each other until recent times.

Note that while Starscream was the only Decepticon to die in the original film (the others were merely reformatted), he is the only Decepticon to survive in this film.

Of course, Megatron will most likely be reformatted into Galvatron for the second film. Who else could be the villain? Shockwave?
Basketball Jones
Combiner
Posts: 417
News Credits: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:01 pm

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:36 am

there was many a time in the first season of g1 were it was made to appear megatron had died, but he always came back half destroyed saying, "i will be avanged!"

for instance,

conclusion of MTMTE were he swims away from the sunken ship

conclusion of Megatrons Master Plan, were the ship full of energon goes nova, and he flys half dead back to cybertron saying
"i will be avanged!"

end of heavy metal war, rising up from the lava stream
"i will be avanged!"

and they are still planing on sequals as of now. true that doesnt necesarily mean that megs will come back in the second. especialy if theyre still wantint to play soundwave as big as they say they intend to.

but even barbosa came back in pirates. and this is movie land were talking about. thy can and will do anything
Image
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
Posts: 1103
News Credits: 14
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:28 pm

Postby Leonardo » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 am

tequila stu wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Notice they never show they, uh, "event" that a countdown like that would bring about.


This could well be the scotch but I cannot follow this sentence at all.


Nightstalker, have you cloned Leo's account????


I wanted to see what it would be like wearing ruffles :sad:

i'm being sarcastic incase you can't tell.....i don't want to join the band :P


Stay out of my ruffles. Leave my smoking jacket alone. Take your feet of my chaise. Don't dirty my cufflinks. Don't wipe your nose on my lapels. Take your eye off my monacle. Remove your lips from my pipe. Don't wander around my mansion. Keep away from my drinks cabinet.

Wait...tequila stu is Nightstalker? :shock:

*decides to lay off the gin*
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Ironhidensh » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:05 pm

Leonardo wrote: Remove your lips from my pipe.



Best. Sentence. Ever.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Bluebullet » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:11 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
Leonardo wrote: Remove your lips from my pipe.



Best. Sentence. Ever.

(Never thought I'd say this) I've gotta agree with IHDensh with this one. :lol:
Bluebullet

Postby tequila stu » Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:51 pm

Leonardo wrote:
tequila stu wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Notice they never show they, uh, "event" that a countdown like that would bring about.


This could well be the scotch but I cannot follow this sentence at all.


Nightstalker, have you cloned Leo's account????


I wanted to see what it would be like wearing ruffles :sad:

i'm being sarcastic incase you can't tell.....i don't want to join the band :P


Stay out of my ruffles. Leave my smoking jacket alone. Take your feet of my chaise. Don't dirty my cufflinks. Don't wipe your nose on my lapels. Take your eye off my monacle. Remove your lips from my pipe. Don't wander around my mansion. Keep away from my drinks cabinet.

Wait...tequila stu is Nightstalker? :shock:

*decides to lay off the gin*


yes....i used to go by the handle of night stalker on this forum.

and now you know and knowing is half the battle :P
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Leonardo » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:31 am

tequila stu wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
tequila stu wrote:
Milanion wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:Notice they never show they, uh, "event" that a countdown like that would bring about.


This could well be the scotch but I cannot follow this sentence at all.


Nightstalker, have you cloned Leo's account????


I wanted to see what it would be like wearing ruffles :sad:

i'm being sarcastic incase you can't tell.....i don't want to join the band :P


Stay out of my ruffles. Leave my smoking jacket alone. Take your feet of my chaise. Don't dirty my cufflinks. Don't wipe your nose on my lapels. Take your eye off my monacle. Remove your lips from my pipe. Don't wander around my mansion. Keep away from my drinks cabinet.

Wait...tequila stu is Nightstalker? :shock:

*decides to lay off the gin*


yes....i used to go by the handle of night stalker on this forum.

and now you know and knowing is half the battle :P


I don't quite think I've forgotten that I almost nearly remember that.
Leonardo
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7012
News Credits: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:08 am

Postby Autobot032 » Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:44 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8997
News Credits: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:19 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.


Oh noes, somebody might have been offended. Are you a mod? No? Then shut the f*ck up.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Counterpunch » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:29 am

Motto: "...and I used to be such a nice guy."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
If that spoiler is true...

I think it's a great twist. It'd be pretty damn cool to see the humans strike back hard against an invasion and not just be limp-wristed meatbags waiting for the inevitable savior that is Prime.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15273
News Credits: 68
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Predaprince » Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:53 am

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Ironhidensh wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.


Oh noes, somebody might have been offended. Are you a mod? No? Then shut the f*ck up.


Bluebullet: In no way did I believe that Milanion's sig was about you. It just appears that he doesn't like the new Megaman and, therefore, made a sig about it. I can see how that makes you feel because if he had made a sig against Predaking I would disagree, but I wouldn't think that he was doing it to spite me personally.

Autobot032: You are not a mod, so please do not tell the mods what to do. You may suggest to a mod that something is bothering you, but don't get on the mods' cases like they way you just had. Dealing with situations as a mod have to be a lot harder than what we non-mods believe it to be. If a mod went and banned Milanion because of his sig as you suggest, he might fight back due to the fact that Bluebullet and yourself are misunderstanding his intentions behind the sig and, hence, causes the situation to become worse than it would have been originally.

Ironhidensh: Once again, I see why it is that you a few times rub off to me in a not-so-good way. As you can see by what I wrote to Autobot032, I do agree with you that he should leave the modding to the mods, but I disagree with your harsh and straightforward ways. You are an individual and have the right to make your own choices and I won't try and make you act differently, but I do hope that you understand that some of the time you do state things in such a manner that will backfire and cause for you to get on the bad side of other posters on this board. You may or may not care about that and it is up to you. I just merely am hoping.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Bluebullet » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:05 pm

Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.


Oh noes, somebody might have been offended. Are you a mod? No? Then shut the f*ck up.


Bluebullet: In no way did I believe that Milanion's sig was about you. It just appears that he doesn't like the new Megaman and, therefore, made a sig about it. I can see how that makes you feel because if he had made a sig against Predaking I would disagree, but I wouldn't think that he was doing it to spite me personally.

No, it was at me. The Megaman TV show ended a year or two ago, and they made the last game in the series almost a year ago. Why bash it while it's over? If he really wanted to bash the newer Megaman, he should be bashing the new StarForce series. It's pretty obvious that his sig was ment towards me.

And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion? This board needs a set section that states rules for everyone to go by. I got in trouble a while back for bypassing the censor, yet Ironhidensh goes around and does it as he pleases. Let me get this straight: You will gladly ban someone you don't like if people don't like him/her, but if a friend of yours breaks the rules, you'll let them slide over and over again? Don't get me wrong. This site is the best resource and news site on the web, but this message board is so disorderly with biased mods and no stone-carved rules that it's amazing how long this board has lasted.
Last edited by Bluebullet on Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bluebullet

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:14 pm

Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh: Once again, I see why it is that you a few times rub off to me in a not-so-good way. As you can see by what I wrote to Autobot032, I do agree with you that he should leave the modding to the mods, but I disagree with your harsh and straightforward ways. You are an individual and have the right to make your own choices and I won't try and make you act differently, but I do hope that you understand that some of the time you do state things in such a manner that will backfire and cause for you to get on the bad side of other posters on this board. You may or may not care about that and it is up to you. I just merely am hoping.


People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:52 pm

Bluebullet wrote:
Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.


Oh noes, somebody might have been offended. Are you a mod? No? Then shut the f*ck up.


Bluebullet: In no way did I believe that Milanion's sig was about you. It just appears that he doesn't like the new Megaman and, therefore, made a sig about it. I can see how that makes you feel because if he had made a sig against Predaking I would disagree, but I wouldn't think that he was doing it to spite me personally.

No, it was at me. The Megaman TV show ended a year or two ago, and they made the last game in the series almost a year ago. Why bash it while it's over? If he really wanted to bash the newer Megaman, he should be bashing the new StarForce series. It's pretty obvious that his sig was ment towards me.

And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion? This board needs a set section that states rules for everyone to go by. I got in trouble a while back for bypassing the censor, yet Ironhidensh goes around and does it as he pleases. Let me get this straight: You will gladly ban someone you don't like if people don't like him/her, but if a friend of yours breaks the rules, you'll let them slide over and over again? Don't get me wrong. This site is the best resource and news site on the web, but this message board is so disorderly with biased mods and no stone-carved rules that it's amazing how long this board has lasted.


aww, somebody needs a nappy.....
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

Postby Predaprince » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:57 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Bluebullet wrote:
Predaprince wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Cyber Bishop wrote:
Bluebullet wrote:I know that his sig was ment at me. I just wanted to see what others thought. I guess I'm alone on this one.


I thought it was funny to be quite honest.
You have to realize that you have rubbed alot of people around here the wrong way.
So you will get harsh comments.

Remember, treat people the way that you want to be treated.


Same goes for the higher ups. Finding the humor in a sig such as that tells volumes.

Yep, he's been a nuisance, and causes his own problems.

Yep, the sig was based off of him and hatred for Megaman.

Nope, neither one are even remotely necessary.
1.) Ban him, get rid of him so he doesn't remain a nuisance, and he can cause his own problems elsewhere, or maybe even learn his lesson by the banning.

2.) Get that sig removed because it might be deemed offensive to Bluebullet, and it's a derogatory statement aimed at another of the board members.

Last I checked, such blatent disregard for the rules and the people was enough to get the higher ups to step in and do something. No offense, but I fail to see that here.

I keep sounding like an old codger and saying "If this was my board..." and so on, but I tell you, if it was, this would be locked down and people would be dealt with swiftly.


Oh noes, somebody might have been offended. Are you a mod? No? Then shut the f*ck up.


Bluebullet: In no way did I believe that Milanion's sig was about you. It just appears that he doesn't like the new Megaman and, therefore, made a sig about it. I can see how that makes you feel because if he had made a sig against Predaking I would disagree, but I wouldn't think that he was doing it to spite me personally.

No, it was at me. The Megaman TV show ended a year or two ago, and they made the last game in the series almost a year ago. Why bash it while it's over? If he really wanted to bash the newer Megaman, he should be bashing the new StarForce series. It's pretty obvious that his sig was ment towards me.



So, just because it ended a year or two again, he must not be bashing it. There are things that I dislike so much that I still hate them no matter when they took place. TV shows, movies, video games that still make my head hurt just because they ever did exist even if it was a year, two years, five years, ten years ago.
User avatar
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Posts: 17277
Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 7:33 am
Location: Char
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby tequila stu » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:26 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:
People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.


fully agree with this statement 100%

except for that shooting themselves in the head,
they just shouldn't be allowed to procreate
tequila stu
Gestalt
Posts: 2696
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:36 am

Postby Shadowman » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:34 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Bluebullet wrote:No, it was at me. The Megaman TV show ended a year or two ago, and they made the last game in the series almost a year ago. Why bash it while it's over? If he really wanted to bash the newer Megaman, he should be bashing the new StarForce series. It's pretty obvious that his sig was ment towards me.

And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion? This board needs a set section that states rules for everyone to go by. I got in trouble a while back for bypassing the censor, yet Ironhidensh goes around and does it as he pleases. Let me get this straight: You will gladly ban someone you don't like if people don't like him/her, but if a friend of yours breaks the rules, you'll let them slide over and over again? Don't get me wrong. This site is the best resource and news site on the web, but this message board is so disorderly with biased mods and no stone-carved rules that it's amazing how long this board has lasted.


Oh my God, he's turning into Kitty Rose!

This will be hilarious.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29053
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Postby Burn » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:13 pm

Bluebullet wrote:And to all of the mods that want to ban me: What rules have I broken? You talk about all of the complaints about me, but are the complaints about me breaking rules, or just from members that hate my opinion?


You just don't get it do you?

It's more than your opinion. It's your entire attitude. You want to cry about disrespect? Mate, you're the disrespectful one. Your attitude has been "this is my opinion, it's therefore right and I don't care or acknowledge your opinion if it's different to mine".

Completely and utterly disrespectful! You got your opinion, fine, everyone has them, the trick is to not shove your opinion down the throats of others every day and to also accept and acknowledge that people think differently than you do.

SOMETHING YOU SEEM INCAPABLE OF DOING!

You want to be a member of this "community"? Then accept the fact that there are other members in this community that will disagree with things you say. No one's asking you to like them, but you seem to be going out of your way to intentionally piss people off. Others have tried to help you and explain to you what you're doing wrong but you're either ignoring them or just not getting it.
Image
I use to like Omega Supreme, then I took a duragrip to the brain
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38849
News Credits: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Postby Greed » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:15 pm

Ironhidensh wrote:People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.

Ever hear of a thing called tact? Being real with people all the time is pointless and sometimes rude. You ending up thinking your doing someone a favor by being the beacon of truth when in the long run you just look like a tool.
Greed
Godmaster
Posts: 1592
Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 9:08 pm

Postby Ironhidensh » Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:17 pm

Greed wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:People are too soft. I'm here to toughen them up, and sharpen their edges. PC crap is bullshit. If you can't be harsh and straightforward, or handle it, then you should shoot yourself in the head.

Ever hear of a thing called tact? Being real with people all the time is pointless and sometimes rude. You ending up thinking your doing someone a favor by being the beacon of truth when in the long run you just look like a tool.


Tact is for small children and sick puppies. Also, I'm only rude to those who have earned it.

Tools are very useful. Ask a mechanic.
Image
Ironhidensh
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6731
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014