Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

A place for Heavy Metal War tournament related discussions.

Moderators: Psychout, Burn, Sustain, crazyfists

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Burn » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah but it's something you need both sides to test so either way you're screwed trying to get results from Autobots.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37756
News Credits: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Redimus GTS » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
True. I miss the days when tournie ideas were regularly tested between the subfactions, we had a nice rivalry....
Image

Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
User avatar
Redimus GTS
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10971
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:44 am
Location: Neo Kaon, planing the domination of HMW:GD.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Jeep? » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:08 pm

I have devised my favourite tournament yet, pending testing, and I'll be giving Red full control of it should it prove to be worthwhile. Look forward to actual strategic planning and not just blind luck! Also can someone please bring me back to the pub cause I think they're looking for me.
Founding member of the RDD
Member of the 100% Strafe Club (Pre-Reset)
Interviewed by Kamijin
Toy reviews: Snapdragon|Octopunch


Image

Omega Sentinel wrote:Man that's the truth. I hate that OS guy.
Jeep?
HMW Moderator
Posts: 7663
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 5:12 pm
Location: Cursing at ignorant strangers with terrible pronunciation, Sawyers Deli, Fountain Street, Belfast

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby slip » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:24 am

Motto: "Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before?
Are you out there on the front lines or at home keeping score?"
Image
Burn wrote:And some people said it was the RDD that caused the most problems ...
Of course we all know that was just Alpha Strike trying to cover his own arse.
slip
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 811
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
Location: Alanson MI.

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Optimus Prime007 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:44 am

Motto: "Prime...Optimus Prime"
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Burn wrote:Yeah but it's something you need both sides to test so either way you're screwed trying to get results from Autobots.



Im getting numbers as we speak, besides doesn't seem like you guys put up much of a fight when I'm in the missions.

Redimus GTS wrote:True. I miss the days when tournie ideas were regularly tested between the subfactions, we had a nice rivalry....


Im working on that...
Image
Master Of Ownage
User avatar
Optimus Prime007
Gestalt
Posts: 2922
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 8:50 am
Location: Iacon: On top of Elita-1
Buy from Optimus Prime007 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Rank: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Burn » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 am

Optimus Prime007 wrote:Im getting numbers as we speak, besides doesn't seem like you guys put up much of a fight when I'm in the missions.


Mission links (in the Talkin' 'bout HMW thread) or it's hot air.
Image

T-Macksimus wrote:If you have any high hopes or expectations you might as well leave them at the door because I will bet a shiny new Titan class Metroplex that Hasbro is going to screw us over on Arcee... AGAIN!
User avatar
Burn
HMW Moderator
Posts: 37756
News Credits: 58
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: It's 'Red wants to run something time' again.

Postby Redimus GTS » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:43 am

Motto: "Better than Michael Bay..."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Optimus Prime007 wrote:
Redimus GTS wrote:True. I miss the days when tournie ideas were regularly tested between the subfactions, we had a nice rivalry....


Im working on that...

I feel we've rather let you down on that point...

World cup, work, random food poisoning and JP and myself being lazy bastards has pretty much killed my plans.

* Hopefully* I will have something to run for next week, but buggered if I know what it will be yet...
Image

Better RED than DEAD!
Better still
RDD!
User avatar
Redimus GTS
God Of Transformers
Posts: 10971
News Credits: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:44 am
Location: Neo Kaon, planing the domination of HMW:GD.
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10


Return to HMW Tournaments

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #91 - History Lesson
Twincast / Podcast #91:
"History Lesson"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 21st, 2014