Its Been Awhile

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Its Been Awhile

Postby Hotrod » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Its been a long time since my days as a news mod on the site. I wounder if any of the old gang is still around?
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 5:12 pm

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:17 am

No.

Michael Bay killed them.

Then we got this really cool smiley which Va'al hates when I use it. >:oP
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42312
News Credits: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Dr Va'al » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:39 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Every time you use, a little Va'al somewhere dies.

I hope you're happy.




A lot of returns recently, good to see some of the old guard (whom I never met) back! :D
Do you have Transformers news for Seibertron.com? Contact us here!

Image


shajaki wrote:You should know by now, that even if the question is "what should i have for breakfast?" the answer is Alpha Bravo.

Burn wrote:Va'al doesn't have your back. Va'al looks after the news.
User avatar
Dr Va'al
News Admin
Posts: 11284
News Credits: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm
Location: Italy
Buy from Dr Va'al on eBay

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Burn » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:36 am

Va'al wrote:Every time you use, a little Va'al somewhere dies.


Knowing this sort of information ... I should endeavor to be more responsible.

>:oP

... well I tried.

>:oP
Image
Rated X wrote:Right now the best option is to buy 4 alpha bravos.
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 42312
News Credits: 78
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:37 am

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Anonymous. » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:03 am

Welcome back champ!
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby IHide » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:33 am

Motto: "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
Back then I posted here sporadically but mostly was at TransFans (which I re-visited and was awful) and then at TF@TheMoon (whose url I can no longer find) and quit hitting the message boards all together. I came back here and, quite frankly, was surprised to find I was still able to log in and here I will stay. Good people here.
IHide
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 598
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2002 12:22 pm
Buy from IHide on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:27 am

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
IHide wrote:I came back here and, quite frankly, was surprised to find I was still able to log in and here I will stay. Good people here.



We're happy you like us. :D
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5649
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Hotrod » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

So who is still around? I see Burn is. What about guys like Raymond T, Cyber Bishop, Aircommander Starscream, darth bombshell and many of my old news crew members?
Hotrod
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8944
News Credits: 37
Joined: Fri May 02, 2003 5:12 pm

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby PrymeStriker » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 pm

Motto: "Brilliant"
Weapon: Augmented Quark Disruptor
Hotrod wrote:So who is still around? I see Burn is. What about guys like Raymond T, Cyber Bishop, Aircommander Starscream, darth bombshell and many of my old news crew members?


Cyber Bishop is. I remember Aircommander Starscream, but I don't think he's around anymore. Darth Bombshell I've seen about a month ago or so...I think. :-?
Image
By "Kim Yura" & "Zimmo81"
Henry921 wrote:You can always be counted on to listen to reason, Pryme.

Dead Metal wrote:Have you ever, and i mean ever seen/read/heard something that is completely original and does not copy/homage/pay tribute to something else? Here's a hint: Nope. You never have and you never will.
User avatar
PrymeStriker
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5649
News Credits: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:57 pm
Location: Palm Beaches, FL
Buy from PrymeStriker on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Rank: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Anonymous. » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:48 am

Raymond and ACS left, DB retired but still posts regularly, and CB is still our forum administrator. First Gen, Tigertracks, Razorclaw and Counterpunch are still kicking around, while the other half of us were appointed after you went away.
Anonymous.
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11588
News Credits: 102
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 1:31 am
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby Bed Bugs » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:11 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
*crawls out from under rock*

*looks around*

*crawls back under rock*

;)
Image
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6539
News Credits: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:08 pm
Location: Under Your Bed at Botcon
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Re: Its Been Awhile

Postby AutobotJazz » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 am

Motto: "I do it my way: with style."
Weapon: Electrostatic Discharger Rifle
Yup. Has been quite a while.
AutobotJazz
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8888
News Credits: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:06 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida


Return to General Discussion


Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #142 - Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One
Twincast / Podcast #142:
"Botcon 2016 Part 3: The Last One"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, April 17th, 2016