Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 am

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Jagex Games Studio will be at Botcon to give attendees the first look at the much anticipated Transformers MMO now named Transformers Universe. You can read the entire press release below. You can also register your interest in Transformers Universe which asks for your email and date of birth to keep you updated. You can register your interest in Transformers Universe here.


OFFICIAL TRANSFORMERS FAN CONVENTION ATTENDEES WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DESIGN THEIR OWN TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER, MEET THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM, AND PRE-REGISTER FOR BETA FANS’ WAIT FOR THE NAME AND EARLY DETAILS OF THE UPCOMING MMO IS OVER

CAMBRIDGE, UK – JUNE 2, 2011 – Jagex Games Studio, one of the largest independent games developers and publishers in the world,today announced the much anticipated name; TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE for the upcoming MMO based on the iconic TRANSFORMERS brand from Hasbro, Inc. as well as plans to attend TRANSFORMERS BotCon 2011, the official TRANSFORMERS fan convention, to unveil their vision for the browser based MMO for the Western World markets.

Visitors to BotCon will be the first to see the graphical style and direction for the game and be able to see firsthand how the Jagex development team is working with Hasbro to create the look and feel of it through live concept art and animation demonstrations at the Jagex booth.

The Jagex booth will offer fans a chance to meet and engage with members of the development team, and watch exclusive video footage of how a TRANSFORMERS character is developed in-game.

Those visiting the booth will also have the unique opportunity to design their own TRANSFORMERS character from in-game assets and take away a printed copy of their AUTOBOT or DECEPTICON creation. The ability to design and customise your own TRANSFORMERS character will be a key feature in the game and fans will be getting a first taste of what they can look forward to from this new MMO.

Jagex will also be welcoming the TRANSFORMERS community to contribute their thoughts and opinions about AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS in the video area of the booth, where the first battle for supremacy will begin. Who will come out on top?

Mark Gerhard, CEO at Jagex Games Studio, commented: “BotCon is the world’s premier destination for TRANSFORMERS enthusiasts and, with so many loyal fans gathered together in one place, it’s the natural event to unveil the very first details of TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE. It will be great to meet the TRANSFORMERS fans in person and we are especially excited about offering them the chance to design their own TRANSFORMERS character, which will be a key feature of the game when it launches next year."

Mark Blecher, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Gaming and Media at Hasbro, commented: “The unveiling of some of the first details of TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE from Jagex at BotCon, where Hasbro celebrates all elements of our hugely popular TRANSFORMERS brand, is an extremely exciting prospect for both Hasbro and the dedicated fanbase attending. We are delighted to welcome Jagex to the show and are sure that what the fans will able to see, participate in and take away from their experience at the Jagex booth will make them as excited about the upcoming MMO as we at Hasbro are."

TRANSFORMERS BotCon runs from the 3rd – 5th June at the Pasadena Convention Centre, California. The Jagex booth can be found in the Main Conference Hall.

To register interest in TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE, fans can now visit:http://www.transformersuniverse.com
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:25 am

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
YES! I can't freaking wait for this game! I was just thinking about how awesome a free roam, RPG Transformers game would be! Even though this is a MMO.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4142
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby craggy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:16 pm

TFMMO is what I want. This might not fulfil my wishes entirely (currently appearing very "Prime" oriented) but I have hopes, and will try it out just for the fun of messing about with my own TF characters.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4732
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby CrimsonPrime » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 pm

WOOOH !!! CANT WAIT !!! Let's hope there's alot of free roam in the game like in Forsaken world and can transforms at any time =P~ :KREMZEEK:
CrimsonPrime
Vehicon
Posts: 317
Joined: Tue May 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I hope its not based in the prime universe and i hope it will let you play on your own, so many MMOs force you to join a party but not every one wants to do that all the time. This could either be an awesome game or just another cookie cutter MMO that will get stale after a few hours of gameplay.
PSN: MegatronWolf
Current TF count: 1540

Image
User avatar
Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
Posts: 4752
News Credits: 3
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:30 pm
Location: New York
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Twitchythe3rd » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Motto: "I burn and I plunder as it suits my desire."
Weapon: Fireball Cannon
Sounds interesting.

Aren't Jagex the ones behind Runescape?
Image
The Ultimate Defense Against The Terrorcon Hordes!
Twitchythe3rd
Headmaster
Posts: 1138
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:19 pm
Location: Surrounded by corn.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Rank: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Just registered right before I posted this. I call dibs on "Mindmaster"! 8-} 8-} Seriously, I'd better not register and it says "Mindmaster is already taken." :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby WarzoneBeta » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Motto: ""Freedom is the right....ah who the slag am I kidding, WHO WANTS TO BLOW **** UP!!!""
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
DIBS ON THE NAME WARZONE!

I will devour whomever steals it!
“Alas, poor Ulrich…I didn’t know him so who cares”-me

Due to his rather unique birth, Grimlock has a slow but endearing speech pattern, which can easily make you forget he's Godzilla with style. And weapons.
WarzoneBeta
Fuzor
Posts: 252
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:00 pm
Location: Watching you sleep...
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby craggy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Mindmaster wrote:Just registered right before I posted this. I call dibs on "Mindmaster"! 8-} 8-} Seriously, I'd better not register and it says "Mindmaster is already taken." :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


what? you've been registered here for ages.
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, Blurr, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
Posts: 4732
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:07 pm

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
craggy wrote:
Mindmaster wrote:Just registered right before I posted this. I call dibs on "Mindmaster"! 8-} 8-} Seriously, I'd better not register and it says "Mindmaster is already taken." :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:


what? you've been registered here for ages.


Talking about when the MMO comes out. I'm going to have my username as this name. Weird, because I use this name for mostly everything except my email and my Pirates Online account. Go figure. :lol:
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
How old do you have to be to register, before they ask for a parent's address? If you have to be over 13, I'm good. If you have to be 18, I'll just lie.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4142
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:49 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
SlyTF1 wrote:How old do you have to be to register, before they ask for a parent's address? If you have to be over 13, I'm good. If you have to be 18, I'll just lie.


I was honest with my age (I'm 15 almost turning 16 this July), and it still let me register, so I guess your set. ;)
Image
Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

craggy wrote:When Hero Mashers are the nicest looking toys in a news post, you know something's wrong.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.

In case of really bad and/or corny puns made by Va'al, click and hit play.
User avatar
Mindmaster
News Staff
Posts: 5665
News Credits: 23
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:00 pm
Location: Wilmington, NC
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Stryfe Convoy » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Motto: "Ask and Thou Shalt Receive..."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Ummm... did it say it was browser based? I love the fact that there's a TF MMO coming out, but I"m not so sure about it being browser based...
User avatar
Stryfe Convoy
Fuzor
Posts: 278
News Credits: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:39 pm
Location: Turn your back and look behind...
Buy from Stryfe Convoy on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 3
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:How old do you have to be to register, before they ask for a parent's address? If you have to be over 13, I'm good. If you have to be 18, I'll just lie.


I was honest with my age (I'm 15 almost turning 16 this July), and it still let me register, so I guess your set. ;)


Ha! I turn 16 the day before DOTM comes out!!! My 16th birth day will end with me getting ready to go to the midnight premier of DOTM. That's pretty awesome for me.

But now that I know this, I shall register.
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4142
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Shadowman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:16 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
I was never excited about this. I was always a bit suspicious of it. Now that it's happening, the suspicion is gone.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
browser based MMO for the Western World markets.


And after hearing that, my ability to care is also gone.

To be fair, this is the opinion of someone who's already had his heart broken. There was ONE free-to-play giant robot online game for me, and it's gone. If another game intends to try to replace it, they are going to have to try VERY hard.

EDIT: I should elaborate: I'll give it a shot, assuming it's free, but my hopes are already set extremely low.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29052
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:23 pm

Motto: "Destruction is the ultimate freedom."
Weapon: Plasma Beam Rifle
Shadowman wrote:I was never excited about this. I was always a bit suspicious of it. Now that it's happening, the suspicion is gone.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
browser based MMO for the Western World markets.


And after hearing that, my ability to care is also gone.

To be fair, this is the opinion of someone who's already had his heart broken. There was ONE free-to-play giant robot online game for me, and it's gone. If another game intends to try to replace it, they are going to have to try VERY hard.

EDIT: I should elaborate: I'll give it a shot, assuming it's free, but my hopes are already set extremely low.


So what exactly does this mean?
The Game You lose
Image
User avatar
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Posts: 4142
News Credits: 8
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 am
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Shadowman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
SlyTF1 wrote:
Shadowman wrote:I was never excited about this. I was always a bit suspicious of it. Now that it's happening, the suspicion is gone.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:
browser based MMO for the Western World markets.


And after hearing that, my ability to care is also gone.

To be fair, this is the opinion of someone who's already had his heart broken. There was ONE free-to-play giant robot online game for me, and it's gone. If another game intends to try to replace it, they are going to have to try VERY hard.

EDIT: I should elaborate: I'll give it a shot, assuming it's free, but my hopes are already set extremely low.


So what exactly does this mean?


It means I'll give it a shot but I doubt it'll be any good. Browser-based games aren't typically anything to write home about.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29052
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Wigglez » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Motto: "I refuse to breathe the breath of the failure!"
Weapon: Dual Bladed Sword
I'm with Shadowman on this one. This game isn't going to be that big if it's browser based. There won't be alot to it. Now if it was disc based, then I'd stop playing DCUO for it.
"There is no escape but death. Your life is just a murder train a comin'."
-Dethklok
Image
User avatar
Wigglez
Headmaster
Posts: 1146
News Credits: 1
Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 1:39 pm
Location: In a hot tub, in a sauna, in a volcano, on the sun, during a solar flare and I'm still cold as f***
Watch Wigglez on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Transformers Universe Information - Ability to Design Original Characters

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:26 am

Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Ty Chou who was at Botcon 2011 revealed some more information about the Transformers Universe MMO game on his DeviantArt page. People who went to the Transformers Universe booth at Botcon got to see standees of Prowl and Barricade in the Transformers Prime style. This will be the first universe to have these characters in the same series. These characters will be featured in the game but not in the show - for now.

He got to talking to the designer of Barricade who revealed a little info about the game.

This is what he told us about the game and the characters: In this game you WILL be able to design your own OCs INCLUDING FEMMES! However, there will only be car designs, no jet modes are offered. But they are already plotting out jet designs for version 2, in which they hope they can offer OC designs for both cars and jets.

As of right now, TF: Prime style Barricade and Prowl are not going to be in the cartoon series. But the designers of the game really WANT them to be. So maybe if we pester them enough. XD
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
User avatar
LOST Cybertronian
News Staff
Posts: 3613
News Credits: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Universal Prime » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:51 am

Motto: ""So long as I'm still standing I am fit for duty.""
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Just so long as I can be a Dark Blue and Magenta 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, I'm good. Working mentally on his design, and I think using Animated Blurr as a base would work.
http://heroicc300.livejournal.com/

Those hands, I can't forget those silly, delicate hands. Always spinning and dancing and cutting away, spinning and dancing and crushing away, twirling and whirling and warping around and away. No escape, no escape. Every time I close my eyes they come back. Any serenity I gain is lost by their image. No escape, no escape, nothing can get me away from those dancing, enthusiastic, delicate hands and their diamond fingers.......
Universal Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:40 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: ???
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:55 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Universal Prime wrote:Just so long as I can be a Dark Blue and Magenta 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, I'm good. Working mentally on his design, and I think using Animated Blurr as a base would work.


I don't think we'll be using real-life cars.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29052
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Universal Prime » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:00 am

Motto: ""So long as I'm still standing I am fit for duty.""
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
Shadowman wrote:
Universal Prime wrote:Just so long as I can be a Dark Blue and Magenta 2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8, I'm good. Working mentally on his design, and I think using Animated Blurr as a base would work.


I don't think we'll be using real-life cars.
Just needs to look like one. Can't wait to tell a TF fangirl I know that she can make her Femme though; one of the creepiest characters
I've ever help create.
http://heroicc300.livejournal.com/

Those hands, I can't forget those silly, delicate hands. Always spinning and dancing and cutting away, spinning and dancing and crushing away, twirling and whirling and warping around and away. No escape, no escape. Every time I close my eyes they come back. Any serenity I gain is lost by their image. No escape, no escape, nothing can get me away from those dancing, enthusiastic, delicate hands and their diamond fingers.......
Universal Prime
Fuzor
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:40 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: ???
Endurance: 8
Rank: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby First-Aid » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Browser based mmo? Alright, my hope for this went down the toilet. It'
Scalpel...blood bucket...priest...next patient!

Would ye care fer a wee nip of scotch whiskey?

Yes I am a Cubs fan. You may pity me now.
First-Aid
City Commander
Posts: 3782
News Credits: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:54 am
Location: A lone Bears household in CHeeseheadland...
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Rank: 6
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby starwarrior1227 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 am

Motto: "''How you use that knowledge is the other half of the battle.''"
Weapon: Twin Concussion Blasters
is this game only going to enable a prime styles/schemes for creating your personal bot.
cause i want to make one in movievese design schemes. :CON:

and it would be cool to see generation 1 meets, movieverse, meets prime, meets animated, meets alternators, meets RID, meets armada game. and the game is called transformers ''universe'', so why not? ... DARE I SAY WHY NOT!? ;)



:CON:
"Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow creaks in these petty Hz from day to day, to the last segment of recorded data and all our yester-cycles have guided fools the way to rusty death- Out,out brief spark! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor shot that struts and frets his hour upon the field. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of cries and bullets, signifying nothing..."-Macbot
User avatar
starwarrior1227
Vehicon
Posts: 344
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 1:34 pm
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10
Skill: Infinity

Re: Jagex Games Studio Announces Details Of Transformers MMO at Botcon 2011

Postby Shadowman » Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 pm

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
starwarrior1227 wrote:is this game only going to enable a prime styles/schemes for creating your personal bot.
cause i want to make one in movievese design schemes. :CON:


Well, Bumblebee in TFP uses his movie designs, and Optimus uses something similar to his movie design, so I don't see why not.

starwarrior1227 wrote:and it would be cool to see generation 1 meets, movieverse, meets prime, meets animated, meets alternators, meets RID, meets armada game. and the game is called transformers ''universe'', so why not? ... DARE I SAY WHY NOT!? ;)



:CON:


Because it's Transformers Universe, not Transformers Multiverse.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Image
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
User avatar
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
Posts: 29052
News Credits: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 4:54 pm
Location: Look! A distraction!

Next

Return to Video Games Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #106 - McCarthyism
Twincast / Podcast #106:
"McCarthyism"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, December 4th, 2014