Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Jolt the Volt

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Transformers 3 is scheduled to be released on July 1st, 2011. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Moderators: Supreme Convoy, robofreak, Seibertron, Counterpunch

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby shamone » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:20 am

not criticising but how can people love jolt

he was barely in the movies

i would have liked to see more of him, but he really didnt do anythign, or say anything for me to feel anything really for him
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Optimus Primevil » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 pm

don't love the character much due to the lack of screen time but those dual heat rods (you know, like the gouf from mobile suit gundam) of his would be total ownage if he uses it like omega red's omega destroyer in the capcom games
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Optimus Primevil wrote:don't love the character much due to the lack of screen time but those dual heat rods (you know, like the gouf from mobile suit gundam) of his would be total ownage if he uses it like omega red's omega destroyer in the capcom games


That's what I'm saying! I would just want to see him on screen use his heat rods/electorwhips (is that what there called?) and attack some3 decepticons to see what happens!
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby YRQRM0 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:59 pm

Not so much that I grew attached to him, but I also wish he was in DOTM because I like his design and potential. Seeing him fight some cons in the final battle would've been awesome. And I don't care about prequel comics and such, from what I've read, they're hardly followed anyway.
User avatar
YRQRM0
Pretender
Posts: 745
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:26 pm
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: ???

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Optimus Primevil » Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:01 am

Powaglide wrote:
Optimus Primevil wrote:don't love the character much due to the lack of screen time but those dual heat rods (you know, like the gouf from mobile suit gundam) of his would be total ownage if he uses it like omega red's omega destroyer in the capcom games


That's what I'm saying! I would just want to see him on screen use his heat rods/electorwhips (is that what there called?) and attack some3 decepticons to see what happens!



battle of shanghai: he would probably used them to grapple and stun sideways and would do the same to demolishor almost immediately after he reaches his neck/head area, minimizing damage to the city and the civilian populace.

against devastator: run underneath and shock him in the nads...KO


jolt is probably the most efficient warrior the autobots have, no wonder michael bay didn't include him (less chances for explosions)
Image
User avatar
Optimus Primevil
Targetmaster
Posts: 658
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 5:07 am

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby shamone » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:02 am

his inclusion was essentially worthless, i hope it wasnt simply to be there to re energise prime, thats poor deus ex machina
shamone
Combiner
Posts: 459
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Optimus Primevil wrote:jolt is probably the most efficient warrior the autobots have, no wonder michael bay didn't include him (less chances for explosions)


I agree Optimus Primevil, his battle weapons/characteristics would have made him a formidable opponent. But that would detract from Michael Bay's awesomely huge explosions that we all love.
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:47 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
I was expecting this to somehow be a thread to hate Jolt, but...it's not, awesome.
I think Jolt was pretty cool, what with all those electrical powers and such. I pretty much ignore the comics anyways so to me, he's alive.
User avatar
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Posts: 1102
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 4
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
zenosaurus_x wrote:I was expecting this to somehow be a thread to hate Jolt, but...it's not, awesome.
I think Jolt was pretty cool, what with all those electrical powers and such. I pretty much ignore the comics anyways so to me, he's alive.


Yeah, sometimes I wish to not believe in the comics either. So I can hope that Jolt is alive, ready to comeback, and kick some Decepticon scrap metal!
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Treetop Maximus » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 pm

Motto: "At least the opening was good."
Weapon: Railgun
Damn them for killing off Jolt! Why do they have to take so much away from me?
Image
User avatar
Treetop Maximus
Transmetal Warrior
Posts: 882
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Freedomburgerland
Watch Treetop Maximus on YouTube
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 9
Skill: 5

Re: Jolt the Volt

Postby Kn0ck0u7 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:24 pm

Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Treetop Maximus wrote:Damn them for killing off Jolt! Why do they have to take so much away from me?


I agree 100%.
Kn0ck0u7
Micromaster
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 pm
Location: United States
Watch Kn0ck0u7 on YouTube


Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #90 - Dark Scorponok
Twincast / Podcast #90:
"Dark Scorponok"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, April 7th, 2014