Overall, a pretty good set!
The main focus of the set is Optimus, who gets stickers to add red to the right places, chrome up the dull gray plastic, and add a few blue highlights as well:
The stickers in robot mode are:
1. Red under and to the side of each bicep.
2. Silver exposed internals directly under each bicep.
2. Chrome strips under each of the previous stickers.
3. The (very tiny and near impossible to apply) blue on the edge of his face mask. Seriously, they're so tiny, Repro gives you an extra set for when they inevitably fly off of your finger from the slightest breeze.
Vehicle mode gets:
1. Blue stripes above the front wheels.
2. Blue detailing on the sides of the cab.
3. Red right behind the windshield.
4. A chrome strip above the previous sticker.
A front shot of the vehicle shows:
1. A trio of chrome stickers on the pieces of the bumper
2. A chromed autobot symbol (A spare is included).
3. A pair of chrome strips below and above the autobot symbol.
4. Chrome stickers on the "lights" above the windshields.
5. Chrome fake-headlights (difficult to see from this angle).
Not only does RID Optimus have side mirrors in vehicle mode (as compared to the FE mold), but now they actually reflect!
Now onto Wheeljack!
Some of Jackie's stickers are a little harder to notice, but they are:
1. The autobot symbol on his chest (A spare is included)
2. Green detailing on his...wings?
3. White slivers on his wrists.
4. White slivers on the top of his feet.
A side view shows:
1. Chrome on the wheels. Seriously, there's a lot of it. 16 pieces for the wheels, with an extra 8 in case you damage any.
2. Chrome for the sword blades.
A back shot of vehicle mode reveals:
1. Illuminated chrome brake lights
2. Chrome side mirrors.
(There is no included license plate sticker)
Last, is Cliffjumper.
He doesn't get much, and I did it a little sloppy since I'm getting an FE Cliff in the mail, but the stickers are:
1. Split chrome brake lights that work with the transformation.
2. Red covers for the gray plastic next to the lights.
3. A choice of 4 different license plates (The others being "CLFJMPR", "LME ATM", and "CJ 11").
(Cliff gets no sticker love in robot mode. But he's dead, so it's okay I guess)
As a bonus, however, I was able to use the remaining red sticker material to upgrade FE Starscream!
By cutting up the remaining material, I was able (just barely) to give Screamer some much needed red detailing! Here's what:
1. Red stripe on his head crest (A little hard to manage with how bendy it is).
2. Red stripes on his missiles (Again, a little tricky with the bendy plastic).
The side shot shows the red details on his rear leg fins (which aren't even mentioned in his instructions. But they ARE red in the show.
(Vehicle mode didn't need any red touch-ups, so there's no pictures of it).
The final verdict? Totally worth the $12 I paid.