Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

just wanted you guys to know

Welcome to the General Discussion area where just about anything goes! This area is designed to discuss all matters and does not necessarily have to be Transformers related. Please keep topics relevant.

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Stormrider » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I just saw your thread. I am very sorry hear about all of this. What a scary time for you and your family. I am passing along my best wishes to you for a speedy rehabilitation.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:04 am

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Its been 5 days and today Im starting to feel a bit better today.Still having phantom pains
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Burn » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:49 am

Guess we can't get rid of you that easily huh? ;)^
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38547
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby BeastProwl » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:12 am

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
So they took your foot? Well, you should make it clear you want a kickass replacement! Make it a metal peg that unscrews and has a cork with wiskey inside! ;)
All joking aside, Glad to hear you made it through.
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby prowl123 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nice to have yo back sto!
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Stormrider » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:16 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
Heal and get well soon.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby RhA » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 am

Motto: "BRING ME DANGER!"
...and remember, you don't need your feet for the internet.
Image
Latest TF: Energon Landmine, DOTM Topspin & AOE Galvatron.
User avatar
RhA
Faction Commander
Posts: 4174
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 8:37 am
Location: The Underwhere
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 10
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby BeastProwl » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Motto: "Planet Exploder"
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
RhA wrote:...and remember, you don't need your feet for the internet.

+1 points
My PSN: BeastProwl
Image

Come read my Photocomic! It totally doesn't suck!

Va'al wrote:PCCs are not only desirable, they are adorable. [-(

Fanboy wrote:You need to see the figure, feel the figure , lick the figure , be the figure,
And only then can you love mp 01 the way I have.
User avatar
BeastProwl
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6077
News Credits: 6
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: The Badass Crater of Badassitude
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: ???
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby prowl123 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Motto: "If your house burns down... it's my fault."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
RhA wrote:...and remember, you don't need your feet for the internet.


Congratulations. You have won 1 internet.
~prowl123~


Don't take anything I say seriously, because what I say may not necessarily be what I mean.
User avatar
prowl123
Godmaster
Posts: 1552
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:43 pm
Location: Watching the guy that's watching you.
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:41 pm

Motto: ""I am a warrior. Let the battle be joined.""
Weapon: Electron Gun
Glad to hear you made it! :D
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.

My reviews of Transformers G1, one episode at a time. Stop by for a spell!
RK_Striker_JK_5
City Commander
Posts: 3380
Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm
Location: New Hampshire
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Autobot032 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:57 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:Its been 5 days and today Im starting to feel a bit better today.Still having phantom pains


This treatment helps with phantom pains, they say. http://articles.cnn.com/2008-03-19/heal ... =PM:HEALTH

Pass that along to your medical team and see what they think.

Glad to see you made it through safely and that you're recovering.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
News Staff
Posts: 8857
News Credits: 40
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:51 am
Location: I don't know!
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:11 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Autobot032 wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:Its been 5 days and today Im starting to feel a bit better today.Still having phantom pains


This treatment helps with phantom pains, they say. http://articles.cnn.com/2008-03-19/heal ... =PM:HEALTH

Pass that along to your medical team and see what they think.

Glad to see you made it through safely and that you're recovering.

thank you very much for the info

and thank you all for your concern and well wishes..I'm home now, and things are starting to improve.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Just Negare » Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 am

Motto: "Who ate all the pies?"
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
You're still having phantom pains? What drugs they got you on? Cos you need the really good **** to kill any chance of phantom pain.

Anyway, glad to hear you made it through and are not dead.
Something memorable here.
Just Negare
City Commander
Posts: 3228
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 7:11 pm
Location: Not at work is where.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 8
Rank: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 9

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:51 am

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Just Negare wrote:You're still having phantom pains? What drugs they got you on? Cos you need the really good **** to kill any chance of phantom pain.

Anyway, glad to hear you made it through and are not dead.

I really cant take much for the phantoms.All the meds they have for it on the market work trew the kidneys...............and mine have already failed.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Wheeljack35 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:11 am

I can't say I know your pain but my father and brother both lost there right legs below the knee...My father from diabetes and my brother from an accident


I hope this passes fast for you I can't imagine going through something like this
Image
User avatar
Wheeljack35
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8646
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Dagon » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:19 am

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Glad to hear you're doing ok, and all my hopes for a speedy and solid recovery.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4788
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:52 am
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Rank: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:24 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Wheeljack35 wrote:I can't say I know your pain but my father and brother both lost there right legs below the knee...My father from diabetes and my brother from an accident


I hope this passes fast for you I can't imagine going through something like this

how well do they do with a prosthetic.........if you dont mind me asking?
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Stormrider » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:36 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I saw this program the other day about bionic feet and legs. The inventor is a double leg amputee. The people who have used them said they have their old lives back. Some people were playing soccer and rock climbing with them.


http://iwalk.com/
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Stormrider wrote:I saw this program the other day about bionic feet and legs. The inventor is a double leg amputee. The people who have used them said they have their old lives back. Some people were playing soccer and rock climbing with them.


http://iwalk.com/

dude, thank you so much
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
and theres a provider of those prosthetics inside of 2 hours from where I live.Thats not too bad.And I'm about a week away from needing to be fitted.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Stormrider » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I hope it can help. From what I saw the microchip calculates gate, speed, and sensativity. They people using it said they had vast more energy.
Image
Stormrider
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8609
News Credits: 37
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:24 am
Location: USA

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Stormrider wrote:I hope it can help. From what I saw the microchip calculates gate, speed, and sensativity. They people using it said they had vast more energy.

it does look like it would help..........unfortunately it seems the product isint being offered to the public yet.
They seem to be only offering trew Vet hospital.
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Wheeljack35 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Wheeljack35 wrote:I can't say I know your pain but my father and brother both lost there right legs below the knee...My father from diabetes and my brother from an accident


I hope this passes fast for you I can't imagine going through something like this

how well do they do with a prosthetic.........if you dont mind me asking?


Now my brother is doing great this happened in 1987 and he had phantom pain.Now he is used to it
Image
User avatar
Wheeljack35
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8646
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby sto_vo_kor_2000 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

Motto: "Today is a good day to die......but the day is not yet over!"
Wheeljack35 wrote:
sto_vo_kor_2000 wrote:
Wheeljack35 wrote:I can't say I know your pain but my father and brother both lost there right legs below the knee...My father from diabetes and my brother from an accident


I hope this passes fast for you I can't imagine going through something like this

how well do they do with a prosthetic.........if you dont mind me asking?


Now my brother is doing great this happened in 1987 and he had phantom pain.Now he is used to it

pain ways I'm copeing, but phantom itching is a different story
Predaprince wrote:I am very thankful to have posters like sto_vo_kor_2000 who is so energetic about improving others' understanding and enjoyment of the TF universe
Stormrider wrote:You often add interesting insights to conversations that makes the fledglings think and challenges even the sharpest minds

T-Macksimus wrote:I consider you and editor to be amongst the most "scholarly" in terms of your knowledge, demeanor and general approach

Image
sto_vo_kor_2000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 7007
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:01 am

Re: just wanted you guys to know

Postby Wheeljack35 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm

OMG that has to be hell
Image
User avatar
Wheeljack35
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 8646
News Credits: 26
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:11 pm
Location: New Port Richey Fl
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Next

Return to General Discussion

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014