There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
- Motto: "Little bit o' bg, not enough to do you any harm"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
People need to quit being butt hurt that the Bay movies are not G1. That's like saying you hate Transformers Prime because it's nothing like Armada.
- News Staff
- Posts: 3410
- News Credits: 20
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
- Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
Current Want List:
Beast Wars Returns Strika, Sixknight (stickers or replacement), Browning, Dai Atlas, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, and more!
- Site Owner
- Posts: 23167
- News Credits: 733
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
- Location: Chicago
Like Seibertron on Facebook
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 9
- Rank: 10+
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 10+
The chocolates are on what appears to be Easter grass, but the box is almost heart shaped...did Jack Skellington leave some of the holiday doors open again?
I'd be tempted to order this if the faces were Skyfire and Galvatron.
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:29 am
- Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
- Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
We are going to need to many of these for TFcon...
- News Moderator
- Posts: 6280
- News Credits: 31
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 9:45 am
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 7
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 6
Seibertron wrote:I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
I'm with the Big 'Bot on this one but make mine a double.
I could totally picture Megatrons frozen head floating in a nice tall Colorado Bulldog too. I need to pick these things up before the start of summer.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
- Posts: 2243
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:49 pm
- Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program
- Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
- Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
*Looks at his full glass of Aberlour*
I could use some Optimus head-cubes! (but not for the Scotch)
- Posts: 2395
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am
- Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay
I have a sudden urge to make some cherry and grape Jell-O!
- Posts: 116
- News Credits: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:36 am
- Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I want these.
Hopefully HLJ will have them for a fair price, so I can have them together with my MPs.
Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 13676
- News Credits: 34
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: -Kanrabat-, Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], chivesbot20, cruizerdave, datguy86, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Jones, LOST Cybertronian, megatronus, Mr O, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Nemesis Maximo, Noideaforaname, noob, Rated X, RK_Striker_JK_5, Sabrblade, Shenron_customs, SJ21, Stormrider, SW's SilverHammer, warzon3, william-james88, Yahoo [Bot]