There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
- Motto: "Keep calm and form Voltron"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
william-james88 wrote:I am just glad the conversation has changed from just being about the butt flap
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
Delta Magnus wrote:A giant Alpha Bravo that can turn into a torso, so that with the addition of 4 Alpha Bravos one can build "Ruinatus Eternus".
- News Staff
- Posts: 3731
- News Credits: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
The chocolates are on what appears to be Easter grass, but the box is almost heart shaped...did Jack Skellington leave some of the holiday doors open again?
I'd be tempted to order this if the faces were Skyfire and Galvatron.
- Posts: 1304
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am
- Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
- Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
We are going to need to many of these for TFcon...
- News Moderator
- Posts: 6309
- News Credits: 32
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 10:45 am
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 7
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 6
Seibertron wrote:I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
I'm with the Big 'Bot on this one but make mine a double.
I could totally picture Megatrons frozen head floating in a nice tall Colorado Bulldog too. I need to pick these things up before the start of summer.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
- Posts: 2246
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 pm
- Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program
- Motto: "I have better things to do tonight than die!"
- Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
*Looks at his full glass of Aberlour*
I could use some Optimus head-cubes! (but not for the Scotch)
- City Commander
- Posts: 3890
- News Credits: 2
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm
- Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay
I have a sudden urge to make some cherry and grape Jell-O!
Information wants to be free.
- Posts: 239
- News Credits: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:36 pm
- Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I want these.
Hopefully HLJ will have them for a fair price, so I can have them together with my MPs.
Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14326
- News Credits: 35
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: Adimus Prime, Andreyjs, Autobot Genocide, Bing [Bot], Cobotron, CombaticonsCombine?, crdiener, Delta Magnus, Exabot [Bot], Fires_Of_Inferno, Gauntlet101010, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], gothsaurus, Insidious, JelZe GoldRabbit, MagnusLabel, MartianSpyGirl1996, MasterSoundBlaster, megatronus, Mkall, mooncake623, Morpher, MSN NewsBlogs, MSNbot Media, Nemesis Destron, Night Raid, Noideaforaname, Phaze, Questworld12, Razzerian, RhA, shajaki, Super Megatron, sweetlogo, TheAmazingBrave, waaaaghlord, Yahoo [Bot], ZeroWolf