There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.
- Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
- Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
-Kanrabat- wrote: shajaki wrote: Ironhidensh wrote:
Yeah, I'm going Takara as well. For the painted rims if nothing else.
Unpainted rims are on of my biggest pet peeves.
YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.
Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
- News Staff
- Posts: 3876
- News Credits: 22
- Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:23 pm
- Location: Wichita, KS
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay
- Motto: "Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest ... is silence."
- Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
Browning, Dai Atlas and the Big Powered Giftset, Galaxy Shuttle, Guard City, Battle Gaia, Marlboro Wheeljack, + more!
- Site Owner
- Posts: 24070
- News Credits: 855
- Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 6:17 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL USA
Like Seibertron on Facebook
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
- Strength: 10
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 7
- Endurance: 9
- Rank: 10+
- Courage: 8
- Firepower: 5
- Skill: 10+
The chocolates are on what appears to be Easter grass, but the box is almost heart shaped...did Jack Skellington leave some of the holiday doors open again?
I'd be tempted to order this if the faces were Skyfire and Galvatron.
- Posts: 1361
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am
- Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
- Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
We are going to need to many of these for TFcon...
- Guardian Of Seibertron
- Posts: 6348
- News Credits: 34
- Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2001 10:45 am
- Location: Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Strength: 7
- Intelligence: 9
- Speed: 8
- Endurance: 8
- Rank: 7
- Courage: 7
- Firepower: 8
- Skill: 6
Seibertron wrote:I'll take that for some Jameson on the rocks!
I'm with the Big 'Bot on this one but make mine a double.
I could totally picture Megatrons frozen head floating in a nice tall Colorado Bulldog too. I need to pick these things up before the start of summer.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
- Posts: 2246
- News Credits: 1
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:49 pm
- Location: I'm In The Witless Relocation Program
- Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
- Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
*Looks at his full glass of Aberlour*
I could use some Optimus head-cubes! (but not for the Scotch)
- Faction Commander
- Posts: 4714
- News Credits: 9
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:57 pm
- Location: NYC
Buy from megatronus on eBay
I have a sudden urge to make some cherry and grape Jell-O!
Information wants to be free.
- Posts: 306
- News Credits: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 12:36 pm
- Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I want these.
Hopefully HLJ will have them for a fair price, so I can have them together with my MPs.
Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
- God Of Transformers
- Posts: 14429
- News Credits: 35
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am
Return to Transformers General Discussion
Registered users: _I_Am_Megatron_, Bing [Bot], Blackstreak, cloneemperor, Convoy, Exabot [Bot], Glarryg, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], jamesbenjamin, JelZe GoldRabbit, KGA, Majestic-12 [Bot], MGrotusque, Mkall, MSNbot Media, NOS, predaking40, Rodimus Minor, Sabrblade, StarfireDelta, wetwithwaterwings, wilcosu35, Wreckgar, Yahoo [Bot], ZenPrime, zoltaire