Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby El Duque » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
It looks like CHMS is working on a set of battle hooks for Transformers ROTF/DOTM Leader Class Optimus Prime. As you can see in the prototype image mirrored from their weibo page below the hooks are similar in fashion to Takara's campaign battle blades (which were recently knocked off) for DOTM Leader Class Striker Optimus Prime.


Image

Site sponsor Robotkingdom has also added some images.
Image

Image
User avatar
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9922
News Credits: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:57 pm
Location: tornado alley

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7905
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
this= want.
Image

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
User avatar
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Posts: 3927
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 4:19 pm
Location: Ohio
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Mkall » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
User avatar
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14832
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7905
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Midnight_Fox » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image
User avatar
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Posts: 1774
News Credits: 4
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 pm
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 5
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby KingEmperor » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.
\m/
KingEmperor
Targetmaster
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:33 am
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby ninjascythe79 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Ion blaster!!!! Please somebody.
ninjascythe79
Micromaster
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:48 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 9
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby Rated X » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:37 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
KingEmperor wrote:
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Rated X wrote:
Mkall wrote:
Rated X wrote:I love CHMS, they are gods in my book. But who wants battle hooks ??? Werent the recently KO'd blades meant to replace the Hasbro hooks which everybody hates ???


Question...

Doubledealer93 wrote:this= want.


...Answered.



I was under the impression the curved hooks were Hasbro's response to child safety concerns about the blades on previous figures. Hooks were not in the movies. In my honest opinion hooks have to be the stupidest looking weapon ever. They’re robots, not pirates…


He has hooks in RotF. He used them to rip Grindor's face in half.

Image

And he first used them when he cuts his parachutes off when he halo'ed in Shanghai.



You guys got me there. While enjoying a fast paced action movie, I never thought of hitting pause to see if Optimus got an upgrade. ;)

But movie accurate or not, they still look pretty stupid in my opinion.
Image
User avatar
Rated X
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 7905
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:25 pm
Location: Miami, Florida
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby RAcast » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:29 am

Motto: "Can't stop, so what! That's how I like it!"
Weapon: Rocket Launcher
Lies, you know you want the Fallen's face!
Old fasioned games!
And new fashioned friends!
Come on everybody this is Ta-ble Flip!
Image
User avatar
RAcast
City Commander
Posts: 3037
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:26 pm
Location: USA
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Re: Leader Class ROTF/DOTM Optimus Prime Battle Hooks

Postby NamelessOne » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:36 am

Motto: "My legs hurt!!!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I wasn't a fan of how they did the rubbery hooks on the toy, but I would like these, they look great!! >:oP
Image
User avatar
NamelessOne
Minibot
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:41 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9


Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters #005 Starscream Deluxe Class Decepticon Series - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 44 minutes 25 seconds
Kabaya G1 DX Transformers Gum Fortress Maximus Metallic Version Head Master NY - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 46 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers G2 1993 IRONFIST loose figure lightformers trakkons  EUROPEAN - Time Remaining: 4 days 3 hours 16 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Prime First Edition Vehicon DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 4 days 10 hours 31 minutes 40 seconds
transformers ultra magnus g1 - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 48 minutes 30 seconds
Vintage G1 Transformers Micro Master Base Groundshaker w mini bot - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 48 minutes 31 seconds
Transformers Electrostatic Jolt Hunt for the Decepticons Free Ship w/ Pro Pack - Time Remaining: 4 days 6 hours 48 minutes 52 seconds
transformers rescue bots BLURR ACTION FIGURE Lot HARD TO FIND NEW G1 Robot - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #159 - Imperfect Specks
Twincast / Podcast #159:
"Imperfect Specks"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, November 12th, 2016
Website Security Test