Submit News Contact Us Translate Sign in Join

Level 0 Blues...

Discuss the Heavy Metal War game, report bugs, challenge opponents, and talk some smack! Play the Heavy Metal War game here.

Level 0 Blues...

Postby WarHorse » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:03 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...
Image
WarHorse
Fuzor
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:06 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...


Level 1 does but doesn't. But, those free 100xp missions will get you there faster than not, since you have no CR time so you can imediately redeploy. At level 1 though, you'll have a shot at N_V or Zordon (depending on faction) and a huge pay out in the 1-11 missions.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby WarHorse » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
Absolute Zero wrote:
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...


Level 1 does but doesn't. But, those free 100xp missions will get you there faster than not, since you have no CR time so you can imediately redeploy. At level 1 though, you'll have a shot at N_V or Zordon (depending on faction) and a huge pay out in the 1-11 missions.


Good to know. Guess I was a little spoiled. A long time ago I has some level 3's so things got a lot more interesting.
Image
WarHorse
Fuzor
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:06 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:36 pm

WarHorse wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...


Level 1 does but doesn't. But, those free 100xp missions will get you there faster than not, since you have no CR time so you can imediately redeploy. At level 1 though, you'll have a shot at N_V or Zordon (depending on faction) and a huge pay out in the 1-11 missions.


Good to know. Guess I was a little spoiled. A long time ago I has some level 3's so things got a lot more interesting.

1 actually does get better. There are much more cons, however... be prepared with the CR. My advice stay zero and rapid deploy till you can hit the Max level spectrum of Level = (Max Upgrades - 1) + 4
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby alldarker » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:29 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
User avatar
alldarker
Brainmaster
Posts: 1417
News Credits: 6
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Headquarters
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Rank: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby WarHorse » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
_Anshin_ wrote:
WarHorse wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...


Level 1 does but doesn't. But, those free 100xp missions will get you there faster than not, since you have no CR time so you can imediately redeploy. At level 1 though, you'll have a shot at N_V or Zordon (depending on faction) and a huge pay out in the 1-11 missions.


Good to know. Guess I was a little spoiled. A long time ago I has some level 3's so things got a lot more interesting.

1 actually does get better. There are much more cons, however... be prepared with the CR. My advice stay zero and rapid deploy till you can hit the Max level spectrum of Level = (Max Upgrades - 1) + 4


That's undoubtedly the best way to upgrade. Unfortunately, I'm so bored at level 0 right now, i can't imagine waiting too much longer to move up.
Image
WarHorse
Fuzor
Posts: 229
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:06 am
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby UltraSteel » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Motto: "Just Win."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...

I feel you man. We're in the same boat! Just keep going, I'm sure it gets better. :BOT:
Image
(Formerly known as Groove)
User avatar
UltraSteel
Minibot
Posts: 104
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:19 pm
Location: Cybertron
Watch UltraSteel on YouTube
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Vic » Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
I too felt the same. I leveled up as soon as I could, which took quite a while. Then, I slogged through Level 1. Some of that was I didn't have very good stat setups and it felt like forever. Level 2 didn't seem to take that long and now, most of my 'Bots are level 3. It does get better.
Maintaining my meager place in this world...
Vic
Minibot
Posts: 134
News Credits: 6
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:23 am
Location: Kansas City, MO

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Insidious » Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

I got the last one of my crew out of level 0 not all that long ago. It is a slog.

With level one, I've seen some of my characters finally (and rarely) get a nice hit that earned them a large chunk of XP (large by Level 1 standards ;) ).

It is getting better. Fun little distraction between writing "upstairs" on the RPG, anyway.
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Name_Violation » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:10 pm

Motto: "It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue."
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Absolute Zero wrote:
WarHorse wrote:Ugh! Getting so sick of spawning mission after mission, after mission only to have no opponents. :sad:

Someone please tell me it gets better at level 1. :BANG_HEAD:

It's a long tough slog to get there 100xp at a time...


Level 1 does but doesn't. But, those free 100xp missions will get you there faster than not, since you have no CR time so you can imediately redeploy. At level 1 though, you'll have a shot at N_V or Zordon (depending on faction) and a huge pay out in the 1-11 missions.

or both if you make a repairer ;)
Image
Fun Toy Banned Because Of Three Stupid Dead Kids :KREMZEEK:
People wrote:zombybunnie: N_V scares me...I no longer wish that my pants transformed
Burn:Anyone notice how much of a boring party pooper N_V is? He doesn't join in the fun, he's spent the last few years with dodgy builds feeding XP to the Autobots, and he sure as heck doesn't spam.
disruptor96: I forgot how insane you were.
User avatar
Name_Violation
Matrix Keeper
Posts: 9439
News Credits: 3
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:48 pm
Location: Location, Location
Intelligence: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Psychout » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Motto: "The Blackest Night Falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your Demise
by my Black Hand-- --The Dead shall rise!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)

Insidious wrote:I got the last one of my crew out of level 0 not all that long ago. It is a slog.

With level one, I've seen some of my characters finally (and rarely) get a nice hit that earned them a large chunk of XP (large by Level 1 standards ;) ).

It is getting better. Fun little distraction between writing "upstairs" on the RPG, anyway.


Oi! Enough of your adverts! ;)

I promise I will re-join eventually though, your RPG here is sadly lacking in anarchic evil genius...
ImageDISCLAIMER: The above post clearly was meant to offend, and if you feel insulted by it, please use the 'close browser' button and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously.
User avatar
Psychout
HMW Moderator
Posts: 11544
News Credits: 22
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:04 am
Location: Vatican City
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Insidious » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:51 pm

Psychout wrote:Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)

Insidious wrote:I got the last one of my crew out of level 0 not all that long ago. It is a slog.

With level one, I've seen some of my characters finally (and rarely) get a nice hit that earned them a large chunk of XP (large by Level 1 standards ;) ).

It is getting better. Fun little distraction between writing "upstairs" on the RPG, anyway.


Oi! Enough of your adverts! ;)

I promise I will re-join eventually though, your RPG here is sadly lacking in anarchic evil genius...


Hey! I figure subtle, offhanded references are fair game. I could've included a link and character suggestions and plot summaries ;)

And the more evil genius, the better. You'll be a welcome addition whenever ye do.
User avatar
Insidious
RPG Moderator
Posts: 4439
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2003 8:22 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:11 pm

Psychout wrote:Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)

Insidious wrote:I got the last one of my crew out of level 0 not all that long ago. It is a slog.

With level one, I've seen some of my characters finally (and rarely) get a nice hit that earned them a large chunk of XP (large by Level 1 standards ;) ).

It is getting better. Fun little distraction between writing "upstairs" on the RPG, anyway.


Oi! Enough of your adverts! ;)

I promise I will re-join eventually though, your RPG here is sadly lacking in anarchic evil genius...


See I disagree. Looking at numbers from here

At Level 0 there are 650 bots and 485 cons
At Level 1 there are 350 bots and 406 cons
At Level 2 there are 253 bots and 274 cons
At Level 3 there are 149 bots and 168 cons

Level 0 is the only level where you can only fight matched levels. Moving to 1 you get 2 types of fights (Level 1 and 2 fights) and (Levels 1 through 3) fights. You get to join in on the universal level 1 through 11 fights as well. While you do typically make more xp as you level, just walking in on the lower half of the level is pretty much a hurt to your side (faction) and to yourself.

Also at level 0 you get free CRs. Starting at level 1 you start paying for it. If you jump in on the lower end of the level 1 you have a much higher chance of getting wiped on most missions (excluding the missions where its just pure bots, or the bots outnumber the cons 4 to 1). Take a look at the bragging thread, you will see many fights where the cons win even though they are outnumbered. This is not because the game favors them, its simply because some of the bots entering the mission are on the "lower end of the level". It really sucks to go in with what you think is a fair fight of 3v3 and come out to be a 4vs2 because of the configs of your enemies being at the high end and your partners are just entering the low end or decided that 4 points into int was good so they could move up a level on their rammer. (Super Secret mod is only for cons).

To put it plainly there is very little difference between 4 upgrade points and 5 upgrade points in effectiveness. There is a much larger difference between 4 points and 9 points in terms of effectiveness.

One final thing to make note of. N_V mentioned making a repairer for the 1-11 missions. This will earn you a ton of XP but not at early levels (0-4). You may get lucky some time and net a large pay out, but typically you will walk away with much less than if you took a defensive (Avoid) or focused attack(Ram). Repair is much like strafe, you have to invest a lot into it to get a lot out of it. Trust me the boredom sucks, but if you figure your netting 100per round and each round is roughly 25 minutes (20 minutes for game time and a 5 minute buy in) you can earn 200-300 points an hour. While I don't like the arena at higher levels, at level 0 its also a fast deploy time if you see cons just sitting there. At level 1 you can earn 200 points, but the chance that you walk into a match and earn 0 is much higher. Couple that with CR time and you are looking at 200 points on average every 2 hours at the lower levels, vs jumping in halfway and cutting your normal CR times down by a few good invested points.

Level 0 is a good place to save up some Energon and bank some XP so you can jump out of the gate and do some decent damage in level 1 instead of putting yourself into the fodder rounds. Taking a few days of harvesting at lower levels and putting the time in means when you are going from level to level it will be easier as the multipliers work well for you when you do score and you do get to last a bit longer.

Imagine how bad it stinks when you go in to the CR Chamber for 700 Energon and enter a fight with say Colonel Mustard (N_V's char) and get wiped before you even got to open your optics just because you wanted the opposition. I've rush to move a level up before my bots were ready and I regretted it and brought them back down where they were better suited.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Burn » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:17 pm

Can't rely on those level 0 figures Anshin. A lot of times people start playing the game, think it's going to take forever and then give up before they reach level 1.
User avatar
Burn
Forum Admin
Posts: 38565
News Credits: 59
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:37 am

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Understood, but from month to month I do a capture and the figures stay in roughly similar positions. I used the numbers to give a rough placement about how quickly the people move up in rank and to roughly how many opponents one would have. I guess I should have clarified that.

Its obvious that the numbers are not a clear indication of active players (Else level 0 would be a blood bath). Its just a guideline and marker of if he were to jump into level 1 he could expect X opportunities against levels 1-3 (depending upon variables such as play time and mission deployments).
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Tifereth » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Active character list was last updated on Wed, 31 Dec 1969 7:00pm EST.


:-?
Image
Vergil ;).
Tifereth
Faction Commander
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:14 pm
Location: Neither the heaven, nor the hell.

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby _Anshin_ » Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:47 pm

That is a coding error. They are other pulling the date from the server wrong, or parsing it wrong. It changes from day to day and if you want I can post the past few months results.

Also Tif, would you like to play a game? Check out the game that I have posted and let me know if you want in. We have a spot opening I think
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Tifereth » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:24 pm

I remember when that code error first appeared. Was right after a hurricane that affected the servers. Still missing my 250+ millions exp. team :(

Ill check that game ;)
Image
Vergil ;).
Tifereth
Faction Commander
Posts: 4403
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:14 pm
Location: Neither the heaven, nor the hell.

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Absolute Zero » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:45 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Psychout wrote:Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)


Hey hey, I've always been for leveling up as soon as possible. Why do you think I have a level 7 with under 7 million XP? :P I think you have me confused with ROS.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Phaze » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:20 am

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:
Psychout wrote:Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)


Hey hey, I've always been for leveling up as soon as possible. Why do you think I have a level 7 with under 7 million XP? :P I think you have me confused with ROS.

Prolly because some of the tactics where cheaper than they are currently
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Phaze wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
Psychout wrote:Level 0 is a bot of a slog, but getting to L1 is a good feeling. Although, contrary to AZ I generally counsel levelling up as early as possible (and I promise I'm not just saying that because you are a 'bot. Or am I...)


Hey hey, I've always been for leveling up as soon as possible. Why do you think I have a level 7 with under 7 million XP? :P I think you have me confused with ROS.

Prolly because some of the tactics where cheaper than they are currently


Has someone been updating things? I did some math before. Turns out you can hit level 6 at three million, but you won't have any 10 stats likely. I didn't get my first ten til after I hit level 7. I've been using the cheapest available upgrade. I won't lie and say I'm doing outstanding, but my energon is holding about even, and I'm making pretty solid XP most times.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Phaze » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Motto: ""All's Fair in Life and Death""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:Has someone been updating things? I did some math before. Turns out you can hit level 6 at three million, but you won't have any 10 stats likely. I didn't get my first ten til after I hit level 7. I've been using the cheapest available upgrade. I won't lie and say I'm doing outstanding, but my energon is holding about even, and I'm making pretty solid XP most times.

it was updated a while back with a few of the new alt modes and other shennanigans before that thing that was lost in the mists of time and mindless banter the programmer was still wandering the forums.

Glyph's site has the old xp calculator with the old alt lists

btw lvl 5 repairer at just over 1.5 million :shock:

Lvling up early gets you higher up the food chain and might encourage others to follow suit
Image
User avatar
Phaze
Gestalt
Posts: 2697
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:19 am
Location: Isle of Wight, Uk
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
Phaze wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Has someone been updating things? I did some math before. Turns out you can hit level 6 at three million, but you won't have any 10 stats likely. I didn't get my first ten til after I hit level 7. I've been using the cheapest available upgrade. I won't lie and say I'm doing outstanding, but my energon is holding about even, and I'm making pretty solid XP most times.

it was updated a while back with a few of the new alt modes and other shennanigans before that thing that was lost in the mists of time and mindless banter the programmer was still wandering the forums.

Glyph's site has the old xp calculator with the old alt lists

btw lvl 5 repairer at just over 1.5 million :shock:

Lvling up early gets you higher up the food chain and might encourage others to follow suit


Yep. 2.8 millionish to upgrade a 1k/3.5k strafe/repair combo up to level 6 too. I've been watching my repairers out gain the non-repairers at a pretty surprising pace. I've got Zordon and ROS to feed off for repairs, and N_V to feed off for attacks. I make pretty good XP typically. The win bonus from the higher level missions is nice too. I think it's like 800 on the 7-10s.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby _Anshin_ » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Phaze wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Has someone been updating things? I did some math before. Turns out you can hit level 6 at three million, but you won't have any 10 stats likely. I didn't get my first ten til after I hit level 7. I've been using the cheapest available upgrade. I won't lie and say I'm doing outstanding, but my energon is holding about even, and I'm making pretty solid XP most times.

it was updated a while back with a few of the new alt modes and other shennanigans before that thing that was lost in the mists of time and mindless banter the programmer was still wandering the forums.

Glyph's site has the old xp calculator with the old alt lists

btw lvl 5 repairer at just over 1.5 million :shock:

Lvling up early gets you higher up the food chain and might encourage others to follow suit


Should try telling the Cons that. There are more Bots in the higher level game than there are cons. If N_V goes AWOL my XP takes a noticeable hit. Using a LCF formula on your deployments can get you higher levels faster, but I liken that using a chainsaw to cut your fingernails. Sure its faster and gets the job done, but its not always the greatest idea.
_Anshin_
Brainmaster
Posts: 1389
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: Level 0 Blues...

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:46 pm

Weapon: Viper Pistol
It would be nice if more people on both sides leveled up, but, we can only control what we ourselves do. So, I will continue to level up my "inferior builds" and continue to rise on the high scores lists, and if I eventually pass people who won't level, so be it.

NV feeds a lot of people XP, if he stopped playing, you'd see a significant drop-off in xp gains.
Image
Sig by Dragonslayer

Warrior's Code wrote:You're the fighter you've got the fire
The spirit of a warrior, the champion's heart
You fight for your life because the fighter never quits
You make the most of the hand you're dealt
Because the quitter never wins

SPL Round 1: Second Place
Autbot Treasure Hunt: Winner
Hunt the Renegades: Winner

Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 5109
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2003 9:47 pm
Location: Burn's lawn
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: Infinity
Rank: 1
Courage: 10
Firepower: 1
Skill: 3

Next

Return to Heavy Metal War Forum

Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #102 - Hidden Mickeys
Twincast / Podcast #102:
"Hidden Mickeys"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 5th, 2014